来自: 和米基喝杯咖啡
2015-03-17 19:23:08

加入小组后即可参加投票
  • 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-03-17 19:33:11

Sakura Award 頒獎日是5月30日 http://www.douban.com/group/topic/73113419/

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-11 17:04:05

200本簽名書販售 https://www.facebook.com/akwrfest/posts/915207188544098 https://writersfestival.circlesoft.net/products/868646?barcode=9780099590378&title=ColorlessTsukuruTazakiandHisYearsofPilgrimage 一本賣27紐幣 我好像有說過村上春樹的簽名書就算用賣的也不會賣很貴,基本上跟新書定價差不多

• 和米基喝杯咖啡
  • 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-15 13:45:10

奧克蘭大學華人好多 合照大概有一半以上是東方面孔

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-15 17:13:08

奧克蘭大學果然華人很多 https://twitter.com/MilesFrezzo/status/599098935433506817 村上春樹今天來奧克蘭大學講一堂課 :) 下午11:28 - 2015年5月14日

• 和米基喝杯咖啡
  • 和米基喝杯咖啡
  • 和米基喝杯咖啡
  • 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-16 17:33:48

據說村上今天是穿這件 "keep calm and read Murakami" T恤上台 http://img3.douban.com/view/group_topic/large/public/p30040161.jpg 西班牙出版社製作的這件T恤應該是史上最成功的村上周邊商品 這麼獲得作者的青睞

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-16 17:38:19

https://twitter.com/philipcball Q: Your house is on fire & you can save 5 records. Which? Murakami: I have about 11,000, but I'm an all-or-nothing kind of guy. Let them burn. Q: Do you think your books lose or gain anything in translation? Murakami: By the time I read the translation, I've forgotten everything. I just want to find out what happens next. Q: Do cats for you have a kind of spirituality? M: No, they're just cats. Q: What is your favourite food? M: Surprisingly, donuts. And tofu. In Japan they should have tofu donuts.

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-16 17:47:50

還是有人不守規定偷拍了,村上的確是穿 "keep calm and read Murakami" T恤 http://photo.weibo.com/1729014487/wbphotos/large/mid/3843180175022451/pid/670eaad7jw1es687jkm0dj20hs0g9gng?refer=weibofeedv5

• 和米基喝杯咖啡
  • 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-16 19:33:35

村上展示 "keep calm and read Murakami" T恤 http://www.douban.com/photos/photo/2244206482/

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-16 20:36:41

"keep calm and read Murakami" T恤設計靈感來自 第二次世界大戰英國政府 Keep Calm and Carry On 宣傳海報 http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Keep_Calm_and_Carry_On_Poster.svg http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Calm_and_Carry_On

• 娘额老蛤

娘额老蛤 (蛤!) 2015-05-16 23:13:30

感谢分享!!!T恤衫真的好炫酷!!!

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-17 00:46:42

https://cclblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/16/haruki-murakami-2/ Keep calm and read Haruki Murakami 16 May 2015 Donna The crowd waiting for Murakami was a fragrant one. I smelled Commes des Garcon, something from L’Artisan. There were lots of cool looking young uns. And when we got into our seats, Haruki came on stage in a tshirt saying “Keep calm and read Murakami”, pinkish pants, and nifty sneakers. Older than I know him from his author photos. The crowd gave him a mighty round of applause after a fine intro by John Freeman. Readers, we were in for a treat. We got to learn so much about Murakamiworld, from his own mouth. The audience was one of the most attentive, attuned, and excited I’ve ever sat in. We weren’t allowed to tweet, take pics, – but I don’t think that was why the crowd was so focused. We all wanted to be there – big time – and didn’t want to miss a thing. Haruki told us first about the moment he decided to become a writer. He was 29, watching a baseball game, and it came to him: “I can write”: Something fell from the sky, and I caught it. I can still feel the feeling, I was so happy. He went to the stationers to get a pen, and voila. His background was in film, he wanted to write screenplays but didn’t have anything to say. When he began to write, he first wrote in Japanese, then translated it into English, then back into Japanese. This combination gave him his distinctive style: My English vocabulary is so small. What I write is very simple and very clear. That is what I want. I made up my style. He doesn’t do that now, but that initial double translation made that Murikami style. We journeyed through Murikami’s life, he talked about being a teenager in the 1960s, being part of an idealistic generation: As we grow up the world should be saner, more reasonable – it’s not … I am still holding my idealism in my mind … it’s a kind of warmth. His literary inspirations are diverse. He has parents who are teachers of Japanese literature, but he bonded with Brautigan, Vonnegut, Dostoyevsky, Balzac, Raymond Chandler. And he loves cats, and has 11,000 records!: I love my books. I love my music. I love my cat. … Cats and music and books are very important to me. Haruki left Japan when he was “hated” on by the Japanese mainstream literature crowd. He went to Italy and wrote there, then to the States. But he returned home to Japan in 1995 after the twin disasters of the Kobe earthquake and the Tokyo sarin gas attack. From this time came the book Underground. He interviewed 60 survivors: Everybody as his or her own story. They are my people on the train. I got to know my people better. This led to a strain of questioning on evil: I go into the darkness of my mind. Everyone has a basement beneath the ground. Some people have a basement in their basement … It’s easy to go into the darkness, sometimes it isn’t easy to come back. What sort of books does Murikami write? Gotta like his classification system: Big Medium Short stories I come and go. When I want to write big ones, I write big ones. And he doesn’t always know which one it is going to be. His latest – Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage started out as a short story, but it got longer. The story made it happen. It’s not an easy job to do being a writer, so Haruki runs to keep fit. A day in his life goes a bit like this: Get up at 4am. Not using an alarm clock. Drink coffee. Start writing. Sometimes he works while listening to music – low volume, classical background music. 4 to 5 hours writing. Do translations in the afternoon. Don’t work after sundown. Watch baseball. Go to bed at 10pm, no nightlife. “Just so”. The translating he is working on at the moment (English into Japanese) is a book he discovered during a trip to Oslo – Novel 11 Book 18 by Dag Solstad. Why are your stories so sad, Haruki? I am always looking for the bright side of things … But most of my fictions are not happy endings. I don’t know why. He is looking for something, finds it, but it’s not what he expected. And what happens at the end of Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage with the marriage proposal? I have no idea. I don’t know what is going to happen. That is life. And with that it was question time. We had questions about being a writer, more about cats, and the surprising revelation that Haruki’s favourite foods: I am a donut addict … Doughnuts and Tofu. And finally: The stories must be unpredictable to myself. Congratulations to the Auckland Writers Festival crew for getting Haruki Murakami here, and Kia ora Haruki.

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-17 19:20:49

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11450166 Writers Festival - Haruki Murakami: 'I am a fan of losers' By Janet McAllister 5:34 PM Sunday May 17, 2015 It is clear that Haruki Murakami has perfected the art of telegraphic humour. "I am a fan of losers," says the self-described optimist in a conversation about baseball teams, at a packed Aotea Centre on Saturday night at the Auckland Writers Festival. One gets the feeling the bestselling author of Norwegian Wood and 1Q84 is talking about life in general. Pauses are a large part of Murakami's comic timing, at least when he's speaking in English. The last audience question of the night is about his favourite food. "Doughnuts," he says. Pause. "I am a doughnut addict." He also misses tofu when he's away from Japan. Long pause. "Doughnuts and tofu," he summarises finally. "People are making tofu doughnuts in Japan, it's good!" Murakami is wearing salmon trousers, blue trainers and a green t-shirt featuring the words "Keep Calm and Read Murakami" below a picture of a cat. Cats come up in the discussion with American literary critic John Freeman several times (as they do in Murakami's novels). Freeman starts one question with "if your house was burning down and you grabbed your cat and your wife..." "Cat first," interjects Murakami, who has been married for 44 years and whose wife is sitting backstage. "It's going to be a long drive home!" suggests Freeman. The family cat was Murakami's only friend when he was growing up as an only child: "My parents didn't understand [me] at all. I love my books, I love my music, I love my cat." An audience member asks later if Murakami thinks cats have a spirituality. "No, it's just a cat," comes the immediate reply. As his parents were both Japanese literature teachers, their son "naturally... hated Japanese literature". Murakami rebelled by reading French and Russian literature and American detective novels. "Everywhere, children are doing what their parents don't like: they pierce their tongues... they listen to hip hop. So what I did was not read Japanese literature." He first started to write in the late 1970s, after a famous epiphany experienced while enjoying an afternoon watching baseball and drinking beer. But, he says, at first "I couldn't write in the right way. I know so many words, so many expressions, and it's very complicated." So he translated his words into English and then back again into Japanese. And that is how he found his "simple and clear" style. And his content? He doesn't start out knowing what each of his characters will be like; writing involves discovering them. In one story, the protagonist asks a woman to marry him and she asks for two days to decide, and that's the end of the book. Murakami has had irate readers begging him to tell them what she does. "But," he protests, "I don't know!" "I'm always looking for the bright side of the things, but it's strange, most of my fictions are not happy endings. I don't know why," he says. "In many of my books the protagonist is seeking for something and finally he finds it but it is not what he expected and he's kind of disappointed and he's sad.... In most cases he is going to be left in chaos."

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-17 20:09:19

http://mindnomad.com/tag/auckland-writers-festival/ Last night I was in the same room as Haruki Murakami May 17, 2015 ~ Leave a comment “I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do. To dream, to live in the world of dreams. But it doesn’t last forever. Wakefulness always comes to take me back.” – Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart Reading is an intensely personal experience. You take a book to a quiet corner and lose yourself between the pages of a story. Thousands, if not millions, of people might read the same words, but at that moment, they are yours and yours only. Authors tend to have a mystical presence. As you read, you fall in love with characters and places, only vaguely aware of the person who wrote the words. It’s not until you finish the story that you see the puppet strings. Occasionally, an author becomes a celebrated character in his or her own right. They transition from being mystical to being master, master of words and stories. You tentatively hang on to their every word, intrigued and in awe, but also ever-so-slightly mistrusting, as if with one admission they could crumble your interpretation of their works. After all, the relationships you build with ‘their’ characters is intimate and personal. They provide the words, your imagination does the rest. So what happens when you place a revered writer with a cult-like following in a room full of 2,000 avid readers? Last night I was in the same room as Haruki Murakami, one of Japan’s most celebrated authors. The atmosphere was electric. When Murakami walked on stage the crowd erupted in applause and wolf whistles. A few people raised from their seats in standing ovation. I had goosebumps and a goofy smile across my face. In that moment, I could feel what Murakami’s stories are to people: joy. That was the feeling in the room. Joy. Along with admiration, respect, anticipation and all the rest. But joy was the feeling I felt most intensely throughout the 90 minutes Murakami spoke. This experience solidified what I have always believed but struggled to put into words: stories bring so much happiness to people’s lives. The applause lasted minutes, perhaps a few seconds longer than socially appropriate, and Murakami looked humbled, overwhelmed and also slightly amused. He sat down in a leather armchair, smiled patiently, and turned to his interviewer, John Freeman. Freeman, a US author, editor & critic, did a masterful job of guiding the conversation. He was warm, funny and respectful, posing thoughtful questions to Murakami and giving him plenty of time and space to answer as he pleased. I didn’t know what to expect – who can ever predict what turns a conversation is going to take? Murakami was sincere and generous in his answers, yet also incredibly funny and not the least bit shy of speaking his truth. I could try to recap the entire conversation, but I know I wouldn’t do it justice. You really had to be there. I walked away with more feelings than cold-hard-facts. I guess that’s what 90 minutes listening to a masterful storyteller leaves you with – a vague sense of direction and a few memorable one liners. Here are three things I gleaned from A Conversation with Haruki Murakami: Not everything requires an explanation Although he was refreshingly candid and honest, Murakami did manage to maintain an air of mystery. His books are notoriously left wide open to interpretation, leaving readers to speculate over the meaning of his every word. He gave nothing away, other to say that he doesn’t know what’s going to happen any more than the readers do (to which the crowd erupted in laughter). He said he discovers his characters through writing. He is not one to map out every scene in detail and then put it into words. Instead, he goes on a journey with them, every day bringing forward a fresh revelation. While it was clear many people in the audience were seeking some explanation (he is the King of cliffhangers), Murakami seemed content to leave his characters muddling their way through chaos. “That’s life,” he said. I admired his refusal to give in to people’s pleas for clarification. I used to be one of them: when I finished Sputnik Sweetheart I wrote that I felt “disoriented and disappointed”. Next time, I am just going to enjoy the ride. Murakami’s fiction is not the place to search for concrete answers. Stop Googling writing tips and just put pen to paper As an aspiring writer, I thought I would feel intimidated by Murakami’s presence, but the opposite was true. If anything, I felt reassured. Here is Murakami, a best-selling novelist with a God-like status in some literary circles, telling the audience that he’s just doing what he knows how to do. He climbed down from the pedestal people put him on and said, I can’t tell you how I do what I do. I just do. Of course that question came: “What tips can you share with aspiring writers are trying to thrive in this hostile publishing environment? A mouthful to which he appeared to draw a blank. I felt a little bit sorry for the girl in the audience who asked the question – she was obviously hoping for a more detailed response. But I admired the way he simplified the process. Just write. Just do what you know how to do, and see what happens. There are no tips and tricks, no shortcuts to success, just you and your blank page. Stories are stories: biography has little place in imagination It is natural to speculate whether a writer’s stories are somewhat autobiographical. Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. Murakami was rather cautious when it came to answering questions about his own background. It was almost as if he was saying, “what does it matter?” Of course his experiences will shape his stories, but his imagination is what inspires him to write. “I can be anybody,” he said. He can be a young conservative man or a lonely 20-year-old lesbian. He said he simply tried to see the world through other people’s eyes. To try to glean biographical insight from his every word is to discredit the Murakami’s perception and imagination. Sometimes a story is just a story, and we should leave it at that.

• SCOTTKF

SCOTTKF (All you need is time) 2015-05-18 15:20:54

没有看到这个信息,近在咫尺却错过了——!!!【抱头

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-19 11:07:55

http://www.arts.auckland.ac.nz/en/about/news/2015/05/haruki-murakami.html Haruki Murakami visits the Faculty of Arts 19 May 2015 On Friday 15 May, the students of Dr Lawrence Marceau’s course, ‘Geisha & Samurai? Edo Literature’, were treated to an address by internationally revered best-selling author Haruki Murakami. Visiting New Zealand for the first time to attend the Auckland Writers Festival, Murakami agreed to drop in on the class, under the conditions that the event be kept as confidential as possible and that attendance be limited to the students of that course. Students cooperated, and refrained from even telling their families that they would be spending an hour with the literary superstar. Murakami had visited Marceau’s students in the early 1990s when the author was a Writer-in-Residence at Princeton University in the United States, and Marceau was teaching at a university in the vicinity. Since then, the two have remained in contact and when Murakami’s attendance at the Auckland Writers Festival became official, Marceau asked the author if he would visit his class again. In spite of his fatigue from the Tokyo-Auckland flight the previous day, Murakami was relaxed and spoke for about 15 minutes on the relationship between the literature of the Edo Period (1603-1868) and his own writing. For their part, students in the course read excerpts from Murakami’s 2005-translated novel Kafka on the Shore that featured references to one of the Geisha & Samurai course’s works, Ueda Akinari’s 1776 collection Tales of Moonlight and Rain. Murakami said he had avoided reading Japanese literature as a child, mainly because both of his parents were teaching that subject, but one day when he had stayed home from school with a cold he read a version of Akinari’s collection simplified for juvenile readers. After that he was hooked, and has continued to read Akinari’s works ever since. Kafka on the Shore deals with issues of reality versus fantasy, so Murakami included characters who, spirits themselves, quote passages from Akinari’s works. The rest of the session was devoted to questions from the students, who asked the author such things as, “Why do so many of your books feature a similar type of thirtyish male ‘loner’ character as their protagonist?” (“For all of my characters, I am actually vicariously living their lives.”) Other questions included, “What is your favourite place in Tokyo?” (“I always write about places I’ve never been to. Later if I visit them it’s like déjà vu.”) And, “Have you been running in Auckland? (“Not yet. It rained this morning.”) As their reward for refraining from taking photos, recording the session, or overwhelming Murakami with book-signing requests, the class took a group portrait with the author. The beaming faces in the photo attest to the fact that students and academics alike were energised by Haruki Murakami’s special visit. All are entertaining hopes that he will decide to come back for a longer stay at the University.

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-05-19 17:00:55

主辦單位事前有說村上不簽名,原書主還是衝上舞台請村上簽,村上的筆跡看起來好像有點不爽,跟平常不太一樣 http://www.douban.com/photos/photo/2244759826/

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-06-01 00:18:33

村上春树,奥克兰作家节访谈全纪要(上) http://www.douban.com/note/499829153/

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

和米基喝杯咖啡 楼主 2015-06-01 00:24:31

村上春树新西兰演讲:简洁幽默感征服听众 http://nzmao.com/?p=1275

• 和米基喝杯咖啡

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

48677 人聚集在这个小组
↑回顶部