only you

小艾扣

来自: 小艾扣 义工
2009-04-13 11:43:04

加入小组后即可参加投票
  • 小艾扣

小艾扣 义工 楼主 2009-04-13 11:47:11

Looking from the window above Its like a story of love. Can you hear me? Came back only yesterday, Moving farther away. Want you near me. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day And all I ever knew; Only you. Sometimes when I think of her name When it's only a game And I need you. Listen to the words that you say, It's getting harder to stay When I see you. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day And all I ever knew; Only you. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day And all I ever knew; Only you. This is gonna take a long time And I wonder what's mine. I Can't take no more. Wonder if you'll understand It's just the touch of your hand, Behind closed doors. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day And all I ever knew; Only you. 从窗口向天空望去, 天空就像一个爱情故事。 你能听到我的声音吗? 昨天我预感你将归来。 跑到更远的地方, 想让你听见我的声音。 你给我的爱就是我想要的一切, 在其他的日子里,我想要的一切, 和所有我知道的一切, 只有你。 有时当我想起她的名字, 或许那只是一个游戏, 但我需要你。 那些你曾经说过的话, 在我的记忆中已经变得越来越模糊, 当我看到你的时候, 你给我的爱就是我想要的一切, 在其他的日子里,我想要的一切, 和所有我知道的一切, 只有你。 你给我的爱就是我想要的一切, 在其他的日子里,我想要的一切, 和所有我知道的一切, 只有你。 这会是很长的时间, 而我却日益困惑:我将获得什么? 也许我得不到更多的东西。 如果你能够明白这一切, 那该是在你我紧握双手时, 在那紧闭的门后。 你给我的爱就是我想要的一切, 在其他的日子里,我想要的一切, 和所有我知道的一切, 只有你。

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

156 人聚集在这个小组

最新讨论  ( 更多 )

↑回顶部