片段

ekea

来自: ekea 组长
2009-04-09 23:45:17

加入小组后即可参加投票
  • ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-09 23:47:38

POSES Rufus Wainwright http://cdn1-50.projectplaylist.com/e1/files/cdn2/mp3rss/audio/141531.mp3 The yellow walls are lined with portraits And I've got my new red fetching leather jacket All these poses such beautiful poses Makes any boy feel like picking up roses There's never been such grave a matter As comparing our new brand name black sunglasses All these poses such beautiful poses Makes any boy feel as pretty as princes The green autumnal parks conducting All the city streets a wondrous chorus singing All these poses oh how can you blame me Life is a game and true love is a trophy And you said Watch my head about it Baby you said watch my head about it My head about it Oh no oh no oh no Oh no oh no no kidding Reclined amongst these packs of reasons For to smokes the days away into the evenings All these poses of classical torture Ruined my mind like a snake in the orchard I did go from wanting to be someone now I'm drunk and wearing flip - flops on Fifth Avenue Once you've fallen from classical virtue Won't have a soul for to wake up and hold you In the green autumnal parks conducting All the city streets a wondrous chorus Singing all these poses now no longer boyish Made me a man ah but who cares what that it And you said watch my head about it Baby you said watch my head about it My head about it Oh no oh no oh no Oh no oh no well you said Watch my head about it Baby you said watch my head about it My head about it Oh no oh no oh no Oh no oh no no kidding

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-09 23:52:14

CIGARATTES AND CHOCOLATE MILK Rufus Wainwright http://www.baier-wood.com/music/sound2.mp3 everything it seems i like's a little bit stronger a little bit thicker a little bit harmful for me if i should buy jellybeans have to eat them all in just one sitting everything it seems i like's a little bit sweeter a little bit fatter a little bit harmful for me and then there's those other things which for several reasons we won't mention everything about them is a little bit stranger a little bit harder a little bit deadly it isn't very smart tends to make one part so broken-hearted sitting here remembering me always been a shoe made for the city go ahead, accuse me of just singing about places with scrappy boys faces have general run of the town playing with prodigal sons takes a lot of sentimental value can't expect the world to be your raggedy andy while running on empty you little old doll with a frown you got to keep in the game maintaining mystique while facing forward i suggest a reading of 'a lesson in tightropes' or 'surfing your high hopes' or 'adios kansas' it isn't very smart tends to make one part so broken-hearted still there's not a show on my back holes or a friendly intervention i'm just a little bit heiress, a little bit irish a little bit tower of pisa whenever i see you so please be kind if i'm a mess cigarettes and chocolate milk

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-09 23:56:05

BLESSED Brett Anderson http://mail.am.npgps.edu.hk/~mleung/mainroom/brett/Blessed.mp3 With your mauve Pillow. And your laddered tights With your neat Covers. And your midnight Eyes. With your sisters in The suburbs. With your ballerina's Grace. You smile and I am blessed. You laugh and I am possessed. You climb The clouds caress. Yes, I am blessed. Yes, I am blessed. With your grey Denim. And your hostile life. With your teeth Missing. And your mystic eyes. With your tenderness And trouble. With your son Against your breast. You smile and I am blessed. You laugh and I am possessed. You climb The clouds caress. Yes, I am blessed. Yes, I am blessed. You smile and I am blessed. You lie and I am dust. And you ride London's wilderness. Yes, I am blessed. Yes, I am blessed.

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-10 00:03:00

CANNONBALL Damien Rice http://ab.refcoord.com/cannonball.mp3 there’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth there’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt it’s still a little hard to say what's going on there’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness there’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed you step a little closer each day that I can´t say what´s going on stones taught me to fly love, it taught me to lie life, it taught me to die so it's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball there’s still a little bit of your song in my ear there’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear you step a little closer to me so close that I can´t see what´s going on stones taught me to fly love taught me to lie life taught me to die 'cos its not hard to fall, and I don't want to scare her its not hard to fall and i don't want to lose its not hard to grow when you know that you just don't know stones taught me to fly love taught me to lie life taught me to die so its not hard to fall when you float like a cannon. stones taught me to fly love taught me to cry so come on courage, teach me to be shy 'cos its not hard to fall, when you float like a cannon

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-04-10 00:17:26

[内容不可见]

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-04-10 11:43:34

[内容不可见]

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-11 00:53:22

HAND ON YOUR HEART José González http://angelplasma.net/xfiles/mp3_vid/jose_gonzalez-hand_on_your_heart.mp3 Well it's one thing to fall in love But another to make it last I thought that we were just beginning And now you say we're in the past Look me in the eye and tell me we are really through You know it's one thing to say you love me but another to mean it from the heart And if you don't intend to see it through why did we ever start? I wanna hear you tell me you don't want my love Put your hand on your heart and tell me it's all over I won't believe it till you put your hand on your heart and tell me that we're through Put your hand on your heart They like to talk about for ever Most people never get the chance Do you wanna lose our love together Do you find a new romance I wanna hear you tell me you don't want my love Put your hand on your heart and tell me it's all over I won't believe it till you put your hand on your heart and tell me that we're through Put your hand on your heart hand on your heart Look me in the eye and tell me we are really through

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-11 04:53:00

The Professor & La Fille Danse (live) Damien Rice http://www.davidfarre.com/mp3/The_Professor.mp3 Well I don't know if I'm wrong Cause she's only just gone Here's to another relationship Bombed by excellent breed of gamete disease I'm sure when I'm older I'll know what that means Cried when she should and she laughed when she could Here's to the man with his face in the mud And an overcast play just taken away From the lover's in love at the centre of stage yeah Loving is fine if you have plenty of time For walking on stilts at the edge of your mind Loving is good if your dick's made of wood And the dick left inside only half understood her What makes her come and what makes her stay? What make the animal run, run away yeah What makes him stall, what makes him stand And what shakes the elephant now And what makes a man? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know No I don't know you any more No, no, no, no... I don't know if I'm wrong 'Cause shes only just gone Why the fuck is this day taking so long I was a lover of time and once she was mine I was a lover indeed, I was covered in weed Cried when she should and she laughed when she could Well closer to god is the one who's in love And I walk away cause I can Too many options may kill a man Loving is fine if it's not in your mind But I've fucked it up now, too many times Loving is good if it's not understood Yeah, but I'm the professor And feel that I should know What makes her come and what makes her stay? What make the animal run, run away and What makes him tick apart from him prick And the lonelier side of the jealousy stick I don't know, I don't know, I don't know No I don't know, I don't know, I don't know No I don't know, I don't know, I don't know Hell I don't know you any more No, no, no no... Well I don't know if I'm wrong 'Cause she's only just gone Here's to another relationship Bombed by my excellent breed of gamete disease I finished it off with some French wine and cheese La fille danse Quand elle joue avec moi Et je pense que je l'aime des fois Le silence, n'ose pas dis-donc Quand on est ensemble Mettre les mots Sur la petite dodo

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-11 04:55:03

CRY James Blunt http://cdn1-11.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/699113.mp3 i have seen peace. i have seen pain, resting on the shoulders of your name. do you see the truth through all their lies? do you see the world through troubled eyes? and if you want to talk about it anymore, lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder, i'm a friend. i have seen birth. i have seen death. lived to see a lover's final breath. do you see my guilt? should i feel fright? is the fire of hesitation burning bright? and if you want to talk about it once again, on you i depend. i'll cry on your shoulder. you're a friend. you and i have been through many things. i'll hold on to your heart. i wouldn't cry for anything, but don't go tearing your life apart. i have seen fear. i have seen faith. seen the look of anger on your face. and if you want to talk about what will be, come and sit with me, and cry on my shoulder, i'm a friend. and if you want to talk about it anymore, lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder once again, cry on my shoulder, i'm a friend.

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-11 05:12:25

PROTECTION Massive Attack http://smellsliketeenspirit.free.fr/massive attack - collected/06 - Protection.mp3 This girl I know needs some shelter She don't believe anyone can help her She's doing so much harm, doing so much damage But you don't want to get involved You tell her she can manage And you can't change the way she feels But you could put your arms around her I know you want to live yourself But could you forgive yourself If you left her just the way You found her I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection You're a boy and i'm a girl But you know you can lean on me And I don't have no fear I'll take on any man here Who says that's not the way it should be I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection She's a girl and you're a boy Sometimes you look so small, look so small You've got a baby of your own When your baby's grown, she'll be the one To catch you when you fall I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection You're a girl and i'm a boy (x4) Sometimes you look so small, need some shelter Just runnin' round and round, helter skelter And I've leaned on you for years *** CORRECTED LYRICS *** Now you can lean on me And that's more than love, that's the way It should be Now I can't change the way you think But I can put my arms around you That's just part of the deal That's the way I feel I put my arms around you I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection I stand in front of you I'll take the force of the blow Protection You're a boy and i'm a girl (x4)

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-11 05:25:50

YOU AND I BOTH Jason Mraz http://cdn1-47.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/1074672.mp3 Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me? All things are gonna happen naturally Oh, taking your advice and I'm looking on the bright side And balancing the whole thing. Oh, but at often times those words get tangled up in a lines And the bright light turns to night Oh, until the dawn it brings Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of And others just read of Others only read of, of the love Of the love that I loved lova lova! See I'm all about them words Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words; Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words. More words than I had ever heard, and I feel so alive. Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of And others just read of And if you could see me now Oh, love love You and I, You and I Not so little you and I anymore And with this silence brings a moral story More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of (of, of) And others just read of And if you could see me now Well, then I'm almost finally out of I'm finally out of Finally deedeedeedeedeedee Well I'm almost finally, finally Well I am free Oh, I'm free And it's okay if you had to go away Oh, just remember that telephones Well, they work out of both ways But if I never ever hear them ring If nothing else I'll think the bells inside Have finally found you someone else and that's okay Cause I'll remember everything you sang Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of (of,) And others just read of and if you could see me now Well, then I'm almost finally out of I'm finally out of Finally deedeedeedeedeede Well I'm almost finally, finally Out of words

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-20 00:06:59

TWENTY YEARS Placebo http://member.jinbo.net/renegade/music/Placebo-Twenty%20years.mp3 There are twenty years to go, and twenty ways to know who will wear, who will wear the hat, There are twenty years to go, the best of all i hope, join the ride the medicine show, And thems the breaks for we designer fakes we need to concentrate on more than meets the eye There are twenty years to go, the faithful and the low the best of starts the broken hearts, the stone There are twenty years to go, the punch drunk and the blow the worst of starts the mercy part, the phone And thems the breaks for we designer fakes we need to concentrate on more than meets the eye Thems the breaks for we designer fakes but it's you i take 'cause you're the truth not i, There are twenty years to go, a golden age i know but all will pass will end too fast you know There are twenty years to go, and many friends i hope though some may hold the rose some hold the rope And that's the end, and that's the start of it, that's the whole, and that's the part of it, that's the highs, and that's the heart of it, that's the long, and that's the short of it, that's the best, and that's the test in it, that's the doubt, the doubt the trust in it, that's the sight, and that's the sound of it, that's the gift, that's the trick in it, You're the truth not i, You're the truth not i, You're the truth not i, You're the truth not i, You're the truth not i, You're the truth not i, You're the truth not i, You're the truth not i.

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-20 23:32:39

THE DYNAMO OF VOLITION Jason Mraz http://cdn1-07.projectplaylist.com/e1/static5/mp3/2124798.mp3 i've got the dynamo of volition with po-pole position automatic transmission with lo-ow emissions i'm a brand new addition to the old edition with the love unconditional. i'm a drama abolitionist damn no opposition to my proposition half of a man, half magician half a politician holding the mic like ammunition and my vision is as simple as light. ain't no reason we should be in a fight no demolition get to vote, get to say what you like procreation compositions already written by themselves saying heck is for the people not believin' in gosh good job get 'em up way high gimme gimme that high five good time get 'em way down low gimme gimme that low dough good god bring 'em back again gimme gimme that high ten you're the best definition of good intentions. i do not answer the call if i do not know who is calling i guess the whole point of it all is that we never know really i'm tryin' to keep with the joneses while waiting for guns and the roses to finish what we all suppose is that shit's so silly oh, fist like pumpin and wrist lock twisting up a rizla kid icarus on the transister nintendo been givin' me the blister i bend over take it in the kisser best friends are hittin' on my sister. try to tell them that they still wish-a cuz she already got herself a mister and besides that's gross to want to dis her didn't i say a€" didn't i say good job get 'em up way high gimme gimme that high five good time get 'em way down low gimme gimme that low dough good vibe bring 'em back again gimme gimme that high ten you're a representation of good versus evil i do not keep up with statistics i do not sleep without a mistress i do not eat unless it's fixed with some kind of sweet like a licorice my home is deep inside the mystics i'm known to keep diggin on existence i'm holdin' in the heat like a fishstick and my phone it beeps because i missed it. i do not answer the phone if i do not know who is callinga€| i guess the whole point of it all is f**k's sake, can i get a witness i'm only a boy in a story just a hallucinatory trippin' on nothing there is living in the wilderness with a tiger spot on my back living life of a cat i just wanna relax here and sing another rap tune driving off on your blind man's bike you can say just what you like or nothing can stop you good job get 'em up way high gimme gimme that high five good time get 'em way down low gimme gimme that low dough good time bring 'em back again gimme gimme that high ten you're the best definition of good versus evil good job (非常想看懂..)

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-22 00:56:05

SONG FOR A FRIEND Jason Mraz http://cd12.static.jango.com/music/02/38/79/0238792695.mp3 well you're magic he said but don't let it all go to your head well i bet if you all had it all figured out then you'd never get out of bed no doubt all the thing's that i've read what he wrote me is now sounding like the man i was hoping to be keep on keeping it real cause it keeps getting easier indeed he's the reason that i'm laughing even if there's no one else he said, you've got to love yourself you say, you shouldn't mumble when you speak but keep your tongue up in your cheek and if you stumble on to you better remember that it's humble that you seek you got all the skill you need, individuality you got something call it gumption call it anything you want because when you play the fool now you're only fooling everyone else you're learning to love yourself yes you are there's no price to pay when you give and what you take, that's why it's easy to thank you you... let's say take a break from the day and get back to the old garage because life's too short anyway but at least it's better then average as long as you got me and i got you you know we'll got a lot to go around i'll be your friend your other brother another love to come and comfort you and i'll keep reminding if it's the only thing i ever do i will always love you... you're always... you're always... climb up, over the top, survey the state of the soul, you've got to find out for yourself whether or not you're truly trying why not give it a shot shake it take control and neither you'll be wined up find for yourself all the strengh you have inside still rising all the strengh that you have inside of you

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-22 22:37:34

日光倾城 卡奇社 http://www.zq.net.cn/Music/UploadFiles_7693/dsg/卡奇社-日光倾城.mp3 从一个高的地方去远方 从低处回家稍纵即逝的快乐 转动的车轮它载着我 偶然遇见月光倾泻的苍白色 彩色的路标禁止通行的警告 天空之下我们轻得像羽毛 双眼是盲目的最佳玩伴 还是选择了不选择的旅途 观看了一颗流星坠毁了 所有的人会为此而难过 抱怨这城市日光太曲折 只有日光还唱歌 明媚的角落反射着光芒 蝴蝶飞过城市高楼开出了花 被它唤醒的生命短暂一瞬 偶然丢失的彩色化作了粉末 彩色的路标禁止通行的警告 天空之下我们轻得像羽毛 双眼是盲目的最佳玩伴 还是选择了不选择的旅途 观看了一颗流星坠毁了 所有的人会为此而难过 抱怨这城市日光太曲折 只有日光还唱歌 观看了一颗流星坠毁了 所有的人会为此而难过 抱怨这城市日光太曲折 只有日光还唱歌 观看了一颗流星坠毁了 所有的人会为此而难过 抱怨这城市日光太曲折 只有日光还唱歌 观看了一颗流星坠毁了 所有的人会为此而难过 抱怨这城市日光太曲折 只有日光还唱歌 观看了一颗流星坠毁了 所有的人会为此而难过

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-27 22:10:37

WAKING UP Elastica http://www.infonistacrat.com/data/5262008/52620087.mp3 I'd work very hard but I'm lazy I can't take the pressure and it's starting to show In my heart you know that it pains me A life of leisure is no life you know Waking up and getting up has never been easy, Oh oh, I think you should know. Waking up and getting up has never been easy, Oh, oh, I think you should know. Oh, oh, I think you should go. Make a cup of tea, and put a record on. I'd work very hard but I'm lazy I've got a lot of songs but they're all in my head. I'll get a guitar and a lover who pays me If I can't be a star I won't get out of bed. Waking up and getting up has never been easy, Oh, oh, I think you should know. Waking up and getting up has never been easy, Oh, oh, I think you should know. Oh, oh, I think you should go. Make a cup of tea, and put a record on. Waking up and getting up has never been easy, Oh, oh, I think you should know. Waking up and getting up has never been easy, Oh, oh, I think you should know. Oh, oh, I think you should go. Make a cup of tea, and put a record on.

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-04-29 23:13:33

FOLLOW THE COPS BACK HOME Placebo http://altar.vnet.ee/files/intruda/cops.mp3 The call to arms was never true Time to imbibe here’s to you I’ll tell you stories bruised and blue Of drum machines and landslides Just one more round before we’re through More psychedelic yuppie flu It’s such a silly thing to do Now we’re stuck on rewind Let’s follow the cops back home Follow the cops back home Let’s follow the cops back home And rob their houses The call to arms was never true Let’s take a ride and push it through Suspended animation glue Blame it on apartheid Let’s spend the night in Jimmy shoes I’ll give you coats and cheap shampoo I’ll give you nothing else to do Now we’re stuck on rewind Let’s follow the cops back home Follow the cops back home Let’s follow the cops back home And rob their houses Let’s follow the cops back home Follow the cops back home Let’s follow the cops back home and rob their houses The call to arms was never true I’m medicated, how are you? Let’s take a dive, swim right through Sophisticated points of view Let’s follow the cops back home Follow the cops back home Let’s follow the cops back home And rob their houses Let’s follow the cops back home Follow the cops back home Let’s follow the cops back home And rob their houses

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-05 00:26:18

LOST CAUSE Beck http://cdn1-80.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/520245.mp3 Your sorry eyes; they cut through bone They make it hard to leave you alone Leave you here wearing your wounds Waving your guns at somebody new Baby you're lost Baby you're lost Baby you're a lost cause There's too many people you used to know They see you coming they see you go They know your secrets and you know theirs This town is crazy; nobody cares Baby you're lost Baby you're lost Baby you're a lost cause I'm tired of fighting I'm tired of fighting Fighting for a lost cause There's a place where you are going You ain't never been before No one left to watch your back now No one standing at your door That's what you thought love was for Baby you're lost Baby you're lost Baby you're a lost cause I'm tired of fighting I'm tired of fighting Fighting for a lost cause

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-07 23:00:27

I DON'T WANT YOUR LOVE Duran Duran http://pds5.egloos.com/pds/200708/07/05/02_-_i_dont_want_your_love.mp3 I, don't mind, if you're keeping someone else behind, I, don't care, cuz you've got something i can share, Hey, take your chance, even if it's only - Only while we're dancing in the light, of your second sight Because when you understand me you might feel good around me now. I don't want your love to bring me down. I don't want your love so turn it around. I, won't turn you out, if you've got someone else - Someone else you care about, because you, must realize, My obsessive fascination is in your imagination (now pick it up)... I don't want your love to bring me down I don't want your love so turn it around (i don't what your love, i don't what your love) Your rythym is the power - to move me It's something you control - completely, I don't want your love, I don't want your love. (i don't what your love) - I, like noise, cuz i like waking up the house I cannot sit down, i can't shut my mouth, But when you understand me, You might feel good around me (now back it up)... (chorus) (chorus) I don't want your love. (i don't what your love) I don't want your love. (i don't what your love) I don't want your love to bring me down.. (i don't what your love)

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-07 23:46:23

AGAIN Archive http://dandyminute.free.fr/Ziks/Archive_Again.mp3 You're tearing me apart Crushing me inside You used to lift me up Now you get me down If I Was to walk away From you my love Could I laugh again ? If I Walk away from you And leave my love Could I laugh again ? Again, again... You're killing me again Am I still in your head ? You used to light me up Now you shut me down If I Was to walk away From you my love Could I laugh again ? If I Walk away from you And leave my love Could I laugh again ? I'm losing you again Like eating me inside I used to lift you up Now I get you down Without your love You're tearing me apart With you close by You're crushing me inside Without your love You're tearing me apart Without your love I'm dazed in madness Can't lose this sadness I can't lose this sadness Can't lose this sadness You're tearing me apart Crushing me inside Without your love (you used to lift me up) You're crushing me inside (now you get me down) With you close by I'm dazed in madness Can't lose this sadness It's riping me apart It's tearing me apart It's tearing me apart I don't know why It's riping me apart It's tearing me apart It's tearing me apart I don't know why I don't know why I don't know why I don't know why Without your love Without your love Without your love Without your love It's tearing me apart

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-09 01:00:02

LONESOME TEARS Beck http://cd12.static.jango.com/music/01/71/73/0171735443.mp3 Lonesome tears I can't cry them anymore I can't think of what they're for Oh they ruin me every time But I'll try To leave behind some days These tears just can't erase I don't need them anymore How could this love Ever turning Never turn its eye on me How could this love Ever changing Never change the way I feel Lazy sun Your eyes catch the light With promises that might Come true for a while Oh I'll ride Farther than I should Harder than I could Just to meet you there How could this love Ever turning Never turn its eye on me How could this love Ever changing Never change the way I feel

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-10 22:01:14

IN MY PLACE Coldplay http://www.360abc.com/2003/seabow/kathy/mp3/coldplay_in_my_place.mp3 In my place, in my place Were lines that I couldn't change I was lost, oh, yeah I was lost, I was lost Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed I was lost, oh yeah And yeah, how long must you wait for it? Yeah, how long must you pay for it? Yeah, how long must you wait for it? Oh, for it I was scared, I was scared Tired and under prepared But I wait for it And if you go, if you go Leave me down here on my own And I'll wait for you, yeah Yeah, how long must you wait for it? Yeah, how long must you pay for it? Yeah, how long must you wait for it? Oh, for it Sing it please, please, please Come back and sing to me To me, me Come on and sing it out, now, now Come on and sing it out To me, me Come back and sing In my place, in my place Were lines that I couldn't change And I was lost, oh, yeah Oh, yeah

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-12 00:13:26

THE GOLDEN AGE Beck http://www3.telus.net/public/kwokfan/goldenage.mp3 Put your hands on the wheel Let the golden age begin Let the window down Feel the moonlight on your skin Let the desert wind Cool your aching head Let the weight of the world Drift away instead These day I barely get by I dont even try Its a treacherous road With a desolated view Theres distant lights But here theyre far and few And the sun dont shine Even when its day You gotta drive all night Just to feel like youre ok These days I barely get by I dont even try

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-13 03:25:40

GUESS I'M DOING FINE Beck http://mp301.epitonic.com/epi_files/reg/songs/mp3/Beck-Guess_Im_Doing_Fine.mp3 There's a blue bird at my window I can't hear the songs he sings All the jewels in heaven They don't look the same to me I just wade the tides that turned Till I learn to leave the past behind It's only lies that I'm living It's only tears that I'm crying It's only you that I'm losing Guess I'm doing fine All the battlements are empty And the moon is laying low Yellow roses in the graveyard Have no time to watch them grow Now I bade a friend farewell I can do whatever pleases me It's only lies that I'm living It's only tears that I'm crying It's only you that I'm losing Guess I'm doing fine Press my face up to the window To see how warm it is inside See the things that I've been missing Missing all this time It's only lies that I'm living It's only tears that I'm crying It's only you that I'm losing

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-05-25 23:27:10

THE SCIENTIST Coldplay http://cdn1-84.projectplaylist.com/e1/static2/mp3/666866.mp3 Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry You don't know how lovely you are I had to find you Tell you I need you Tell you I've set you apart Tell me your secrets And nurse me your questions Oh, let's go back to the start Running in circles Coming up tails Heads on the science apart Nobody said it was easy It's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be this hard Oh take me back to the start I was just guessing At numbers and figures Pulling the puzzles apart Questions of science Science and progress Do not speak as loud as my heart Oh tell me you love me Come back and haunt me Oh and I rush to the start Running in circles Chasing our tails Coming back as we are Nobody said it was easy Oh, it's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be so hard I’m going back to the start

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-06-02 22:34:42

UPSIDE DOWN Scott Matthew [Short Bus] OST http://ivanium.ru/media/OST_Shortbus/01%20-%20scott%20matthew%20-%20upside%20down.mp3 I walk a tight rope and live with a high hope that somehow we still feel the same through this catastrophe it's quietly telling me welcome that first word again I don't care if the worlds upside down if you're lost or you're found I know your feet will stay far from the ground If you just stick around I know the shots you call gentle cause I could fall and break you'll hear what they say I read between the lines It's just like a hate crime And tell me the dateline today I don't care if the worlds upside down if you're lost or you're found I know your feet will stay far from the ground If you just stick around ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-07-02 23:46:56

IN MY SECRET LIFE Leonard Cohen http://www.bizhi999.cn/173/inmysecretlife.mp3 I saw you this morning. You were moving so fast. Cant seem to loosen my grip On the past. And I miss you so much. Theres no one in sight. And were still making love In my secret life. I smile when Im angry. I cheat and I lie. I do what I have to do To get by. But I know what is wrong, And I know what is right. And Id die for the truth In my secret life. Hold on, hold on, my brother. My sister, hold on tight. I finally got my orders. Ill be marching through the morning, Marching through the night, Moving cross the borders Of my secret life. Looked through the paper. Makes you want to cry. Nobody cares if the people Live or die. And the dealer wants you thinking That its either black or white. Thank g-d its not that simple In my secret life. I bite my lip. I buy what Im told: From the latest hit, To the wisdom of old. But Im always alone. And my heart is like ice. And its crowded and cold In my secret life. ..

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-02 23:53:26

[内容不可见]

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-07-06 00:07:59

SUZANNE Leonard Cohen http://www.pingxing.cn/mp/Leonard_Cohen_Suzanne.mp3 Suzanne takes you down to her place newer the river You can hear the boats go by You can spend the night beside her And you know that shes half crazy But thats why you want to be there And she feeds you tea and oranges That come all the way from china And just when you mean to tell her That you have no love to give her Then she gets you on her wavelength And she lets the river answer That youve always been her lover And you want to travel with her And you want to travel blind And you know that she will trust you For youve touched her perfect body with your mind. And jesus was a sailor When he walked upon the water And he spent a long time watching From his lonely wooden tower And when he knew for certain Only drowning men could see him He said all men will be sailors then Until the sea shall free them But he himself was broken Long before the sky would open Forsaken, almost human He sank beneath your wisdom like a stone And you want to travel with him And you want to travel blind And you think maybe youll trust him For hes touched your perfect body with his mind. Now suzanne takes you hand And she leads you to the river She is wearing rags and feathers From salvation army counters And the sun pours down like honey On our lady of the harbour And she shows you where to look Among the garbage and the flowers There are heroes in the seaweed There are children in the morning They are leaning out for love And they will lean that way forever While suzanne holds the mirror And you want to travel with her And you want to travel blind And you know that she will trust you For shes touched your perfect body with her mind. ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-07-26 23:44:09

BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE Frente! http://www.321sj.com/184313717/song/songtaste/Frente%20-%20Everytime%20I%20.mp3 Every time I think of you I get a shot right through into a bolt of blue It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find Living a life that I can't leave behind Theres no sense in telling me The wisdom of a fool won't set you free But that's the way that it goes And it's what nobody knows And every day my confusion grows Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You'll say the words that I can't say I feel fine and I feel good I feel like I never should Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday I'm not sure what this could mean I don't think you're what you seem I do admit to myself That if I hurt someone else Then wed never see just what were meant to be Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You'll say the words that I can't say ..

• 小艾扣

小艾扣 义工 2009-07-26 23:53:51

云上飞那首在不在?

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-07-27 22:51:12

FALLEN FROM THE SKY OST - ONCE http://www.grizzy.org/files/music/Once%20(Original%20Soundtrack)/08%20Fallen%20From%20the%20Sky.mp3 You must have fallen from the sky You must have shattered on the wrong way You brought so many to the light And now you're by yourself There comes a point in every fight Where giving up seems the only way When everyone has said goodbye And now you're on your own And if you need somewhere to fall apart Somewhere to fall apart. When the rules of Cain The rights you made The hours did crawl For those to blame The broken glass The fool that asked The moving arrow to stop You must have fallen from the sky You must have come here in the pouring rain You took so many through the light And now you're on your own And if you need somewhere to fall apart Somewhere to fall apart. Well the ruins of man The bloody rag Be the fool the bull The powdered hag The nights that make The rattle rag The wolves that follow the ousted man The falling star The way we are Divine The rules that never ever multiply You must have fallen from the sky You must have come here on the wrong way You came among us every time But now you're on your own And if you need somewhere to fall apart Somewhere to fall apart Well they call you saint The basket case The rules of thumb You have to break The raging skull The rag to the bull The nails that drag In either hand Well I will make My work of that I know this place I know this task You must have fallen from the sky ..

• 小艾扣

小艾扣 义工 2009-07-27 22:58:35

我要云上飞!

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-07-27 23:20:46

。。。。。 找了下 没可试听的链接。。 改天传了送给你嘛。。

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-07-30 23:03:52

GABRIEL Lamb http://pfftp.free.fr/out/songs/Lamb%20-%20Gabriel.mp3 I can fly But I want his wings I can shine even in the darkness But I crave the light that he brings Revel in the songs that he sings My angel Gabriel I can love But I need his heart I am strong even on my own But from him I never want to part He's been there since the very start My angel Gabriel My angel Gabriel Bless the day he came to be Angel's wings carried him to me Heavenly I can fly But I want his wings I can shine even in the darkness But I crave the light that he brings Revel in the songs that he sings My angel Gabriel My angel Gabriel My angel Gabriel ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-08-24 22:29:29

KISS OF LIFE Sade http://www.changzhoula.com/bbs/upfile/2008-09-11/184432008911235046.mp3 There must have been an angel by my side Something heavenly led me to you Look at the sky It's the colour of love There must have been an angel by my side Something heavenly came down from above He led me to you He led me to you He built a bridge to your heart All the way How many tons of love inside I can't say When I was led to you I knew you were the one for me I swear the whole world could feel my heartbeat When I lay eyes on you Ay ay ay You wrapped me up in The colour of love You gave me the kiss of life Kiss of life You gave me the kiss that's like The kiss of life Wasn't it clear from the start Look the sky is full of love Yeah the sky is full of love You gave me the kiss of life Kiss of life You gave me the kiss that's like The kiss of life You gave me the kiss of life Kiss of life You gave me the kiss that's like The kiss of life You wrapped me up in the colour of love Must have been an angel came down from above Giving me love yeah Giving me love yeah You gave me the kiss of life Kiss of life You gave me the kiss of life Kiss of life ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-09-09 23:46:58

SOMEBODY ALREADY BROKE MY HEART Sade http://vfile.home.news.cn/music/public/vd05/200904/30/ed/MUfs052009043011212951ede46f.mp3 You came along when I needed a savior Someone to pull me through somehow I’ve been torn apart so many times I’ve been hurt so many times before So I’m counting on you now Somebody already broke my heart Somebody already broke my heart Here I am So don’t leave me stranded On the end of a line Hanging on the edge of a lie I’ve been torn apart so many times I’ve been hurt so many times before So be careful and be kind Somebody already broke my heart If someone has to lose, I don’t want to play Somebody already broke my heart No, no I can’t go there again ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-09-10 23:47:59

DEAD MAN'S ROPE Sting http://www.soundtoy.net/k/muza/dead's man rope.mp3 A million footsteps, this left foot drags behind my right But I keep walking, from daybreak ‘til the falling night And as days turn into weeks and years And years turn into lifetimes I just keep walking, like I've been walking for a thousand years Walk away in emptiness, walk away in sorrow, Walk away from yesterday, walk away tomorrow, If you're walking to escape, to escape from your affliction You'd be walking in a great circle, a circle of addiction Did you ever wonder what you'd been carrying since the world was black? You see yourself in a looking glass with a tombstone on your back Walk away in emptiness, walk away in sorrow, Walk away from yesterday, walk away tomorrow, Walk away in anger, walk away in pain Walk away from life itself, walk into the rain All this wandering has led me to this place Inside the well of my memory, sweet rain of forgiveness I'm just hanging here in space Now I'm suspended between my darkest fears and dearest hope Yes I've been walking, now I'm hanging from a dead man's rope With Hell below me, and Heaven in the sky above I've been walking, I've been walking away from Jesus' love Walk away in emptiness, walk away in sorrow, Walk away from yesterday, walk away tomorrow, Walk away in anger, walk away in pain Walk away from life itself, walk into the rain All this wandering has led me to this place Inside the well of my memory, sweet rain of forgiveness I'm just hanging here in space The shadows fall Around my bed When the hand of an angel, The hand of an angel is reaching down above my head All this wandering has led me to this place Inside the well of my memory, sweet rain of forgiveness Now I'm walking in his grace I'm walking in his footsteps Walking in his footsteps, Walking in his footsteps All the days of my life I will walk with you All the days of my life I will talk with you All the days of my life I will share with you All the days of my life I will bear with you Walk away from emptiness, walk away from sorrow, Walk away from yesterday, walk away tomorrow, Walk away from anger, walk away from pain Walk away from anguish, walk into the rain. ..

• 汤圆

汤圆 2009-09-21 14:29:26

都收下了。谢谢。

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-10-19 23:23:14

RUN WILD New Order http://share.olderan.net/music/New Order/2001_Get Ready/Run%20Wild.mp3 Open hearts Empty spaces Dusty roads To distant places But all the time When I'm alone I think of you And how you've grown Far and wide Sweet and simple Jehovah knows That I've been sinful But if Jesus comes to take your hand I won't let go, I won't let go I'm not cruel And you're not evil And we're not like All those stupid people Who can't decide Which book to read Unless the paper Sows deceit You're the kind of person That I've always wanted to be with We'll you're really cool And you always say the right things to me But now I'll tell you something From my heart beats for you deep inside But never be a burden And my love for you will never die, never die, never die, never die, never die But if Jesus comes to take your hand I won't let go, I won't let go But if Jesus comes to take your hand I won't let go, I won't let go Good times around the corner Good times around the corner Good times around the corner I swear it's getting warmer Good times around the corner Good times around the corner Good times around the corner I'm gonna live 'til I die I'm gonna live to get high ..

• 小艾扣

小艾扣 义工 2009-10-19 23:28:30

唉……

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-10-21 23:01:07

优美的低于生活 声音碎片 http://www.cdd.cn/upfile/20495/AEE34617-43B9-451B-A89F-E58ACC40AC66.mp3 把歌声还给夜晚 把道路还给尽头 把果实还给种子 把飞翔还给天空 剩下的,让它们美好 从容的埋藏得更深 最后让和纷乱的一切都单纯内的低于生活 只有内心远过空旷 梦到了丰饶的草原 相爱吧,终有一散的人们 你失去的不过是童贞 等时光用尽了青春 你早已优美的在大街上溶化 哦!只有内心远过空旷 梦到了丰饶的草原 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-11-02 00:04:08

PRETEND TO FORGET Message To Bears / The Soul's Release http://deliciouscopitone.com/mp3/pretendtoforget.mp3 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-11-09 22:41:45

KATY SONG Red House Painters http://bt.lonelylive.cn/COFFdD0xMjU3Nzc3MzkxJmk9MTE2LjIzMi4xNTguMjUmdT1Tb25ncy9FbmdsaXNoL0JhbmRfR3JvdXAvUmVkJTIwSG91c2UlMjBQYWludGVycy8wMy1LYXR5JTIwU29uZy5tcDMmbT0wNzY4YWFhNmIyZjcwZDA0OTdjZGFlMTcyMWZjMWY5MCZ2PWxpc3RlbiZuPUthdHklMjBTb25nJnM9uuy3v7utvbMmcD1z.mp3 some escape some door to open this path seems the blackest but i guess it's the soonest but there in the clearing i know you'll be wearing your young aching smile and waving your hand can't go with my heart when i can't feel what's in it i thought you'd come over but for some reason you didn't glass on the pavement under my shoe without you is all my life amounts to a final sleep no words from my cutting mouth to your ear or taut wicked pinches from my fingers to your bitter face that i can't heal i know tomorrow you will be somewhere in london living with someone you've got some kind of family there to turn to and that's more than i could ever give you a chance for calm a hope for freedom outlet from my cold solitary kingdom by the forest of our spring stay where you walked away and left a bleeding part of me empty and bothered watching the water quiet in the corner numb and falling through without you what does my life amount to? ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2009-11-15 22:23:44

JEALOUS Sinéad O'Connor http://bt.lonelylive.cn/COFFdD0xMjU4Mjk0NjcwJmk9MTE2LjIzMi4xNTAuMjA5JnU9U29uZ3MvdjIvZmFpbnRRQy9mZi9lOS84ZTgyZjFjZGJlMGY4N2IwYWZmY2NmOTgxZmE2ZTlmZi5tcDMmbT05YTY4OWQwNDBkZGIyZjA1NzIyNDc0ZmIyOGRmNjA3NiZ2PWxpc3RlbiZuPUplYWxvdXMmcz3Po8TdtcKwwr+1xMgmcD1z.mp3 You're jealous You just can't stand to see me get along without you Like I do, you told me to Now you're jealous You don't know how hard it was to be alone without you And wanting you, like I do I would have stayed if you'd wanted Would have been willing But you said I treat you so badly I can't be forgiven You know I would have done anything To make it through with you But I don't deserve to be lonely Just cuz you say I do You're jealous You don't know how hard it is to be a woman in love with you When you're so cruel, and so jealous You don't think about anybody's feelings but your own Are you coming home? I would have stayed if you'd wanted Would have been willing But you said I treat you so badly I can't be forgiven You know I would have done anything To make it through with you But I don't deserve to be lonely Just cuz you say I do So if you're gonna go you've gotta go and if you're stayin stay Cuz I can't take the pain you keep leavin when you go away If you're gonna go you've gotta go and if you're stayin stay Cuz I can't take the pain you keep leavin when you go away I don't deserve to be so lonely I don't deserve to cry I don't deserve to be lonely ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-03-17 21:37:00

JOHNNY & MARY Robert Palmer http://dramaticannie.com/music/RobertPalmer-JohnnyAndMary.mp3 Johnny's always running around, trying to find certainty. He needs all the world to confirm, that he aint lonely Mary counts walls, knows he tires easily Johnny thinks the world would be right, if it would buy, truth from him. Mary says he changes his mind, more than a woman. But she made her bed, even when the chance was slim. Johnny says he's willing to learn, when he decides, he's a fool. Johnny say's he'll live any where, when he earns time to. Mary combs her hair, says she should be use to it. Mary always hedges her bets, she never knows, what to think. She says that he still acts, like he's being discovered. Scared that he'll get caught, without a second thought Johnny feels he's wasting his breath, trying to talk, sense to her Mary says he's lacking a real, sense of proportion So she combs her hair, knows he tires easily Johnny's always running around, trying to find certainty. He needs all the world to confirm, that he aint lonely Mary counts walls, says she should be use to it ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-05-23 23:12:01

暮春秋色 窦唯 http://www.xiami.com/song/play?ids=/song/playlist%3Fid%3D381435%26object_name%3Ddefault%26object_id%3D0 多开阔 幻生凋落 曙分 云舞 冬穿梭 晚来经过 手挥 捕捉 起风了 骤雨下天 暮春 秋色 一清池 桂花妩媚 万丘壑 锦缎绫罗 或多 已消落 光阴归来 天空把 染尘埃 一并敛埋 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-10-17 20:38:26

NEVER WIN Fischerspooner I don‘t need to need you Tell me what to do Tell me what to say Don‘t you wanna help me Tell me what to do Help me find a way If I was not me I would hate me too Just like you do I don‘t need to need you Tell me what to do Tell me what to say It‘s all made worse by a simple scheme You‘re slipping away from me Can‘t decide sometimes if it‘s worth the point The point is the struggle, insecurity Hopefully, you make no mistake If you learn from what you‘ve got to take Good or bad, it‘s all gonna add up in the end but, You can never win. And it‘s the desperation to hold on to Something that can‘t be held on to So, Don‘t waste your time filling up my words Don‘t tell me why, assume the worst. Hopefully, you make no mistake If you learn from what you‘ve got to take Good or bad, it‘s all gonna add up in the end but, You can never win. Don‘t thank me, Don‘t tell me how, Don‘t break me down, Don‘t help me make it, I don‘t need to need you Tell me what to do Tell me what to say Don‘t you wanna help me Tell me what to do Help me find a way ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-10-25 23:29:23

FISTFUL OF LOVE Antony And The Johnsons I was lying in my bed last night Staring at a ceiling full of stars When it suddenly hit me I just have to let you know how I feel We live together in a photograph of time I look into your eyes And the seas open up to me I tell you I love you And I always will And I know that you can't tell me And I know that you can't tell me So I'm left to pick up The hints, the little symbols of your devotion So I'm left to pick up The hints, the little symbols of your devotion I feel your fists And I know it's out of love And I feel the whip And I know it's out of love I feel your burning eyes burning holes Straight through my heart It's out of love It's out of love I accept and I collect upon my body The memories of your devotion I accept and I collect upon my body The memories of your devotion I feel your fists And I know it's out of love And I feel the whip And I know it's out of love I feel your burning eyes burning holes Straight through my heart It's out of love It's out of love... ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-10-30 16:35:57

寐 岳浩崑 天空划过候鸟迁徙的痕迹 茫茫人海 你我的相遇 一句古老的言语 这一切 是为了你 小巷深处一句想起的结局 旧事之中飘过的话语 一夜残留的记忆 这一切 是为了你 哟嗬哟嗬哟嗬 下雨了 哟嗬哟嗬哟嗬 太阳也睡着了 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-11-07 22:04:30

花蝴蝶 黄玠     你像一阵风 吹过了身边 那是一种独特的香味 摇摆的身体 像一只蝴蝶 许多的想像在脑中浮现 你是否和我一样喜欢听音乐 你是否也想对这个世界多了解 你是否也有著许多不实际的幻觉 幻想人没有战争没有贪婪没有自私和虚伪    不停的猜测不停猜测你的心理 不停的猜测不停猜测你的心情 不停的猜测不停猜测猜个不停 可是到现在我们连对话都没半句 不停的猜测猜测我们共同的话题 不停的猜测猜测我们可能的交集 不停的猜测猜测我搭讪后的结局 抬起头来你人不知在哪里    ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-11-28 23:07:02

THE SEA Morcheeba Flocking to the sea Crowds of people wait for me Sea gulls scavenge Steal ice cream Worries vanish Within my dream I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control here Living free I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control here Living free Fishing boats sail past the shore No singing may-day any more The sun is shining The Water's clear Just you and I walk along the pier I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control here Living free I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control here Living free A cool breeze flows but mind the wasp Some get stung it's worth the cost I'd love to stay The city calls me home More hassles fuss and lies on the phone I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control here Living free I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control here Living free I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control here Living free I left my soul there, Down by the sea I lost control with you, And living, living, And I, living, by the sea ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-11-28 23:08:03

爱玲 声音与玩具 很明显迷恋一个人的身体远比爱他的灵魂更加容易 所以寂寞的时候我才会想你 也许你渴望幸福的家庭 做个丈夫称职的父亲 可我只想要轻松自由的关心 这就是问题 我们的问题 亲爱的谁会永远爱你 我们爱的人永远只是自己 爱着那样一颗永不安定的心啊 那是什么样的爱情 又是什么样的甜蜜 自私贪婪的索取 以爱的名义 以爱的名义 以爱的名义 来吧亲爱的来到我的身边 我给你讲一个乡村的故事 也是你会说这是个孩子的童话 那个男人捧着采摘的鲜花 牵着一匹黑色的骏马 乘着落日带着你去收割庄稼 他不是一个多情的诗人 更不是一个富有的男人 但他能令你永不生厌的爱着他 你们将在彼此的生命里画上最美妙的图画 亲爱的 你是否还想要改变他 改变他 亲爱的无论你做什么 也无法让我再次相信 无论你有多么无比的宽容和坚定 生活每天上演新的悲剧 这其中也许有我和你 有什么不好 我们就停留在这里 不需要继续 还是要继续 亲爱的谁会永远爱你 我们爱的人永远只是自己 爱着那样一颗永不安定的心啊 那是什么样的爱情 又是什么样的甜蜜 自私贪婪的索取 以爱的名义 以爱的名义 以爱的名义 那个男人捧着采摘的鲜花 牵着一匹黑色的骏马 乘着落日带着你去收割庄稼 他不是一个多情的诗人 更不是一个富有的男人 但他能令你永不生厌的爱着他 我们会幸福的拥有一个宝贝 给他名字并且祝福他 听他叫着你妈妈叫着我爸爸 我会做他最好的朋友 和他一起泥地里玩耍 亲爱的你在一旁看着吧 你会赞赏他 这个千变万化的世界里 偶尔沉默是那么让人恐惧 我能明白你为什么选择离去 只剩下我 一个人留在这里 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-11-28 23:08:54

不朽 声音与玩具 深深亲吻吧 紧紧拥抱吧 再一次对你所爱的人吧 深深亲吻吧 紧紧拥抱吧 再看一眼你深爱的人吧 擦干眼泪吧 采束百合花 如果你永不会忘记他 送给他鲜花 为他歌唱吧 如果你会永远爱着他 没有亲吻啊 没有拥抱啊 没有 散发幽香百合花 没哭泣啊 没分别啊 没有人再记得你的名字啊 没时间啊 和黑暗啊 没有目的再存在你的前方 没有祈祷啊 和祝福啊 只有苍白脸上的泥土啊 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-11-28 23:10:09

秘密的爱 声音与玩具 青春的人儿啊 想想一个人的十年会怎样 足够让许多选择发生 许多人事来来往往 此刻你深爱的啊 是那多少的十年后的少年 他是否依旧那么年轻 是否依旧那么热情 透过窗外夜色的迷雾 和丝绒般光滑的剪 我深深地亲吻着你 在这夜色不安的城市里 和你在一起我已经把什么都已忘记 每一个甜蜜的瞬间 我只想这样拥抱着你 至少我们在一起 每一个短暂的瞬间 想象着我们永不分离 和你在一起我已经 把什么都已忘记 这是我们的秘密 我已不再那么年轻 也不再那么热情 我还有什么可以奉献给你 镜子里那颗晦暗的心 臆想中的我是那么出色的 赢得你的欢心 一切不再是秘密 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-11-28 23:11:11

给郁结的诗 小安 我喜欢站在未完工的两广路上喊你的名字 除你之外我对眼前的整座城市一无所知 我热爱你的心灵就像是那个下午的阳光 我喜欢走你走过的楼梯由下到上 那个夏天在我记忆里犹如一幅空白的画 你送我的橡皮在我送你的白纸上轻轻涂擦 我背向你用手中湿润的杯子去接取太阳 然后紧闭双眼默默地想你穿裙子的模样 是不是给你的诗将注定了一辈子的忧伤 昨天我坐在未完工的两广大道上想你的时候 已经冬天了 天上看不见风筝 只有夏天断线的几只 远成了星 和你的眼一般明亮 大地被水泥封住了喉咙哑作一团的时候 我还在漆黑的大道上找回家的路 黑夜的密度足将天空溶起 大地上只留下我沉没的心 风撕下黄昏的片断然后跌碎成万家灯火 我肩上的烛光在未完工的两广路上被下一次风吞灭 顺光线而逃出 却并非幸福的路 是不是坐在雕塑后面晒太阳的老人偷走了我的青春 是不是我的背影注定和这黑夜分不出彼此 如果蓝色就是忧郁 在海边我就要把你死死抱住 直到天明 是谁在唱那首没有名字的歌 你听 是梦 是影 你是我的眼睛 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-11-28 23:12:43

离人 林志炫 银色小船摇摇晃晃弯弯悬在绒绒的天上 你的心事三三俩俩蓝蓝 停在我幽幽心上 你说情到深处人怎能不孤独 爱到浓时就牵肠挂肚 我的行李孤孤单单散散惹惆怅 离人放逐到边界 彷佛走入第五个季节 昼夜乱了和谐 涨泛任性涨退 字典里没春天 离人挥霍着眼泪 回避还在眼前的离别 你不敢想明天 我不肯说再见 有人说 一次告别天上就会有颗星又熄灭 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-12-05 23:24:14

(2002-2005) FOREVER AUTUMN Lake Of Tears So, the season of the fall begins Down the crossroads in a sleepy little inn By the fire when the sun goes down But the night becomes you And the secrets of the rain Forever autumn And the season of the fall begins Out the nightlands when the thunderstorm sets in The secrets clear in the cloudy night But the night becomes you And the secrets of the rain, they will stay the same And the time will come soon With the secrets of the rain, and the storm again Coming closer every day, forever autumn And the season of the fall begins Past the passingbell, past willow is weeping A ripple forms on the brinks of time But the night becomes you And the secrets of the rain, they will stay the same And the time will come soon With the secrets of the rain, and the storm again Coming closer every day, forever autumn ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-12-13 23:15:24

(2002-2005) (2010, December) TO BLOSSOM BLUE Lake Of Tears I'm bleeding in ways of the fire burned I'm crying in ways of the nightbird No more is there one to lay by my side I'm straying in nightmares all the time A little something I know A little somewhere I go, reminds me of you To blossom blue, is to blossom without you I'm breaking but I cannot bear to I'm staring but I cannot see you For no more are you to lay by my side I'm weeping no more then this second time A little something I know A little somewhere I go Where the sweet waters flow, reminds me of you A little something I know A little somewhere I go Where the sweet waters flow Where the mistletoes grow, reminds me of you To blossom blue, is to blossom without you ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2010-12-19 23:48:03

(2010, December) THE BLOWER'S DAUGHTER Damien Rice And so it is Just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is The shorter story No love, no glory No hero in her skies I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes... And so it is Just like you said it should be We'll both forget the breeze Most of the time And so it is The colder water The blower's daughter The pupil in denial I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes... Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to Leave it all behind? I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you... I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind... My mind...my mind... 'Til I find somebody new ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-02-19 17:26:27

每个人的一生都是一次远行 尹吾 原先想好的许多话 却不知如何来表达呀 只有风儿在耳畔低唱 行装已准备好了呀 路也展现在眼前 今日相别难再相逢 梦想就在路的前方 隐约闪闪发亮 让人神往 愿你最终找到它呀 可远方也有酷暑寒冬 有风雨的夜 泥泞的路 希望你能一路无恙 愿漂泊给你带来足够的智慧 坚定的勇气 而不会磨逝你的梦想呀 愿你一路多些坦途 少些曲折 多些喜悦 少些愁苦 如果梦想的甜变成了 那现实中的苦啊 那么你可要勇敢承担 原先想好的许多话 却不知如何来表达呀 只有风儿在耳畔低唱 不要回望 不要徬徨 昨天的故事已背在行囊 明天的希望还在路上呀 每个人的一生 都是一次远行 不知在哪个路口还能相遇 说好了不会流的泪 就在转身的那一刻 悄悄涌出了眼眶呀 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-02-19 18:12:02

STREETS OF PHILADELPHIA Bruce Springsteen I was bruised and battered, I couldn't tell what I felt. I was unrecognizable to myself. I saw my reflection in a window, I didn't know my own face. Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away On the Streets of Philadelphia. I walked the avenue, 'til my legs felt like stone, I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone, At night I could hear the blood in my veins, Black and whispering as the rain, On the Streets of Philadelphia. Ain't no angel gonna greet me. It's just you and I my friend. My clothes don't fit me no more, I walked a thousand miles Just to slip this skin. The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake, I can feel myself fading away, So receive me brother with your faithless kiss, Or will we leave each other alone like this On the Streets of Philadelphia ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-26 23:41:03

FLOWERS IN DECEMBER Mazzy Star Before I let you down again I just want to see you in your eyes I wouldn't have taken everything, out on you I only thought, you could, understand They say every man goes blind in his heart, And they say everybody steals somebody's heart away And I got nothing more to say about it Nothing more (to you) or me Send me your flowers, of your december Send me your dreams, of your (candlelly wine) I got just one thing I can't give you Just one more thing of mine They say every man goes blind in his heart And they say everybody steals somebody's heart away And I've been wondering why you let me down And I've been taking it all for granted ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-26 23:42:35

FEMME FATALE The Velvet Underground Here she comes, you better watch your step She's going to break your heart in two, it's true It's not hard to realize Just look into her false colored eyes She builds you up to just put you down, what a clown 'Cause everybody knows (She's a femme fatale) The things she does to please (She's a femme fatale) She's just a little tease (She's a femme fatale) See the way she walks Hear the way she talks You're written in her book You're number 37, have a look She's going to smile to make you frown, what a clown Little boy, she's from the street Before you start, you're already beat She's gonna play you for a fool, yes it's true 'Cause everybody knows (She's a femme fatale) The things she does to please (She's a femme fatale) She's just a little tease (She's a femme fatale) See the way she walks Hear the way she talks ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-26 23:43:34

OH WELL, OKAY Elliot Smith here's the silhouette the face always turned away the bleeding color gone to black, dying like a day couldn't figure out what made you so unhappy shook your head to say no no no and stopped for a spell and stayed that way oh well, okay i got pictures, i just don't see it anymore climbing hour upon hour through a total bore with the one i keep where it never fades in the safety of a pitch black mind an airless cell that blocks the day oh well, okay if you a get a feeling next time you see me do me a favor and let me know 'cos it's hard to tell it's hard to say oh well, okay oh well, okay oh well, okay ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-26 23:47:17

GREEN GRASS OF TUNNEL MúM Down from my... ceiling Drips great noise. It drips on my head through a hole in the roof. Behind these two hills heeere... There's a pool. And when I'm swimming in through a tunnel.... I shut my eyes. Inside their cabin I make sounds In through the tubes I send this noise. Behind these two hills heeere... fall asleep. And when I flood in green grass of tunnel... It floods back. Down from my... ceiling drips great noise. It drips on my head through a hole in the roof. Behind these two hills heeere.. there's a pool. And when I'm swimming in through a tunnel.... I shut my eyes. ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-26 23:48:16

LIKE A ROLLING STONE Bob Dylan Once upon a time you dressed so fine Threw bums a dime in your prime, didn't you? People called said beware doll, you're bound to fall You thought they were all kidding you You used to laugh about People who were hanging out Now you don't talk so loud Now you don't seem so proud About having to be scrounging your next meal How does it feel, how does it feel? To be on your own, without a home Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone You've gone to the finest schools, alright miss lonely but you know you only used to get juiced in it Nobody's ever taught you how to live out on the street And now you're gonna have to get used to it You say you never compromise With the mystery tramp, but now you realize He's not selling any alibies As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes And say do you want to make a deal? How does it feel, how does it feel? To be on your own, with no direction home Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone Oh, you never turned around to see the frowns On the jugglers and the clowns when they did their tricks for you You never understood that it ain't no good You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you You used to ride on your chrome horse with your diplomat Who carried on his shoulder a siamese cat Ain't it hard when you discovered that He really wasn't where it's at After he took from you everything he could steal How does it feel, how does it feel? To be on your own, with no direction home Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone Princess on a steeple and all the pretty people They're all drinking, thinking that they've got it made Exchanging all precious gifts You better take your diamond ring, you better pawn it babe You used to be so amused At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used Go to him he calls you, you can't refuse When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to loose You're invisible now, you've got not secret to conceal How does it feel, how does it feel? To be on your own, with no direction home Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-26 23:52:11

I WISH YOU COULD SMILE Stoa When I see you... I smile. I still care for you. I cry. When I think things go my way... I have what I thought I wanted; yet I'm still sad for you. Once you told me times would change... threw me to the brittle air; but I still care for you. I wish you could smile. I wish you could smile. ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-26 23:54:51

HUNDREDS OF SPARROWS Sparklehorse every hair on your head is counted you are worth hundreds of sparrows the tree you planted has become fecund with kamikaze hummingbirds wings of hundreds of beats per second of people whose wings are just a blur afraid our eyes might become impaled by their sharp and tiny beaks i'm so sorry my spirit's rarely in my body it wanders through the dry country looking for a good place to rest your head upon my chest and i can feel the pillow of your breast you are worth hundreds of sparrows ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-27 23:00:42

TEARDROP Massive Attack Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Fearless on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me makes me lighter Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath Nine night of matter Black flowers blossom Fearless on my breath Black flowers blossom Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath Water is my eye Most faithful mirror Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire of a confession Fearless on my breath Most faithful mirror Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath You're stumbling a little You're stumbling a little ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-03-27 23:09:04

RIDE ON Crustation True you ride the finest horse I''ve ever seen Standing sixteen one or two With eyes wild and green You ride the horse so well Hands light to the touch I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to Ride on, see you I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to Ride on, see you I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to When you ride into the night Without out a trace behind Run your claw along my gush One last time I turn to face an empty space Where you used to lie And look for the spark that lights the night Through the teardrop in my eye Ride on, see you I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to Ride on, see you I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-04-01 23:51:52

MUSIC WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT The Libertines Well is it cruel or kind Not to speak my mind And to lie to you Rather than hurt you Well, I'll confess all of my sins After several large gins But still I'll hide from you Hide what's inside from you And alarm bells ring When you say your heart still sings When you're with me Oh wont you please forgive me I no longer hear the music Oh no no no no no And all the memories of the pubs And the clubs and the drugs and the tubs We shared together Will stay with me forever But all the highs and the lows And the tos and the fros They left me dizzy Oh wont you please forgive me I no longer hear the music Oh no no no no no Well I no longer hear the music when the lights go out Love goes cold in the shades of doubt The strange face in my mind is all too clear Music when the lights come on The girl I thought I knew has gone With her my heart it disappeared I no longer hear the music Oh no no no no no All the memories of the fights and nights Under blue lights and all the kites We flew together I thought they'll fly forever But all the highs and the lows And the tos and the fros They left me dizzy Oh won't you please forgive me I no longer hear the music I no longer hear the music I no longer hear the Music when the lights go out Love goes cold in the shades of doubt The strange face in my mind is all too clear Music when the lights come on The girl I thought I knew has gone And with her my heart it disappeared I no longer hear the music Oh no no no no no I no longer hear the music ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-04-05 00:37:50

HYMN OF THE BIG WHEEL Massive Attack The big wheel keeps on turning On a simple line day by day The earth spins on its axis One man struggle while another relaxes There's a hole in my soul like a cavity Seems like the world is out to gather just by gravity The wheel keeps turning the sky's rearranging Look my son the weather is changing I'd like to feel that you could be free Look up at the blue skies beneath a new tree Sometime again You'll turn green and the sea turns red My son I said the power of axis over my head The big wheel keeps on turning On a simple line day by day The earth spins on its axis One man struggle while another relaxes We sang about the sun and danced among the trees And we listened to the whisper of the city on the breeze Will you cry in the most in a lead-free zone Down within the shadows where the factories drone On the surface of the wheel they build another town And so the green come tumbling down Yes close your eyes and hold me tight And i'll show you sunset sometime again The big wheel keeps on turning On a simple line day by day The earth spins on its axis One man struggle while another relaxes As a child's silent prayer my hope hides in disguise While satellites and cameras watch from the skies An acid drop of rain recycled from the sea It washed away my shadow burnt a hole in me And all the king's men cannot put it back again But the ghetto sun will nurture life And mend my soul sometime again The big wheel keeps on turning On a simple line day by day The earth spins on its axis One man struggle while another relaxes ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-04-11 21:34:15

ELEPHANT Damine Rice This is got to die This is got to stop This has got to lie down Someone else on top You can keep me pinned It's easier to tease But you can't paint an elephant Quite as good as she And she may cry like a baby And she may drive me Crazy 'Cause I am lately lonely So why d'you have to lie? I take it I'm your crutch The pillow in your pillow case It's easier to touch And when you think you've sinned Do you fall upon your knees? And do you sit within your picture? Do you still forget the breeze? And she may rise, if I sing you down And she may wisely cling to the ground Cause I'm lately horny So why would she take me horny? What's the point of this song? Or even singing? You've already gone, why am I clinging? Well I could throw it out, and I could live without And I could do it all for you I could be strong Tell me if you want me to lie 'Cause this has got to die This has got to stop This has got to lie down, down With someone else on top You can both keep me pinned 'Cause it's easier to tease But you can't make me happy Quite as good as me Well you know that's a lie ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-04-15 23:50:33

DRUG The Czars You are a drug to me I never ever thought it otherwise And I love the lies you've told to me While looking me directly in my eyes This is not ecstasy, but it's better than cocaine. and you know that I will miss you when you're gone but I'm not equipped to play this game You know your words They don't mean anything to me They only serve to fatten up the prey And when it's time to take them to the slaughterhouse you slice their throats, continue on your way This is not jeopardy and it's not your high school prom and you know that I will miss you when you're gone But I'm not equipped to be your mom You are a drug to me I never ever thought it otherwise And I love the lies you've told to me while looking me directly in my eyes ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-04-24 14:35:00

THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME Sinead OConnor Thank you for hearing me Thank you for hearing me Thank you for hearing me Thank you for hearing me Thank you for loving me Thank you for loving me Thank you for loving me Thank you for loving me Thank you for seeing me Thank you for seeing me Thank you for seeing me Thank you for seeing me And for not leaving me And for not leaving me And for not leaving me And for not leaving me Thank you for staying with me Thank you for staying with me Thank you for staying with me Thank you for staying with me Thanks for not hurting me Thanks for not hurting me Thanks for not hurting me Thanks for not hurting me You are gentle with me You are gentle with me You are gentle with me You are gentle with me Thanks for silence with me Thanks for silence with me Thanks for silence with me Thanks for silence with me Thank you for holding me And saying "I could be" Thank you for saying "Baby" Thank you for holding me Thank you for helping me Thank you for helping me Thank you for helping me Thank you, thank you for helping me Thank you for breaking my heart Thank you for tearing me apart Now Im a strong, strong heart Thank you for breaking my heart ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-05-26 21:52:47

疯鸟 The Verse 黑夜来临前的下午 疯鸟从太阳落下的地方飞来 红红的阳光刺痛我们的双眼 疯鸟穿过我们的身体 疯鸟从我的屋顶上起飞 飞向有孩子的地方 它把疯狂的欢乐带给我们 我的街道和它一起旋转 我们逃离流满鲜血的城市 我们逃离成群的疯鸟 我们逃离刺痛眼睛的太阳 我们逃离成群的疯鸟 疯鸟从我的屋顶上起飞 飞向有老人的地方 她把疯狂的欢乐带给我们 我的街道和它一起旋转 我们逃离流满鲜血的城市 我们逃离成群的疯鸟 我们逃离刺痛眼睛的太阳 我们逃离成群的疯鸟 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-06-19 22:15:20

THE GROUND BENEATH HER FEET U2 v.s Daniel Lanois All my life, I worshipped her Her golden voice, her beauty's beat How she made us feel How she made me real And the ground beneath her feet And the ground beneath her feet And now I can't be sure of anything Black is white, and cold is heat For what I worshipped stole my love away It was the ground beneath her feet It was the ground beneath her feet Go lightly down your darkened way Go lightly underground I'll be down there in another day I won't rest until you're found Let me love you, let me rescue you Let me bring you where two roads meet O come back above Where there is only love Only love... My oh my, My oh my My oh my, My oh my My oh my, My oh my My oh my, My oh my My oh my, My oh my Let me love you true, let me rescue you Let me bring you to where two roads meet Let me love you true, let me rescue you Let me bring you to where two roads meet My oh my, My oh my My oh my, My oh my ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-06-19 22:19:36

RAIN AND TEARS Aphrodite's Child Rain and tears are the same, But in the sun You've got to play the game. When you cry in winter time, You can pretend It's nothing but the rain. How many times I've seen Tears coming from your blue eyes. Rain and tears are the same, But in the sun You've got to play the game. Give me an answer of love, I need an answer of love. Rain and tears in the sun But in your heart You feel the rainbow waves. Rain and tears both I shun, For in my heart There'll never be a sun. Rain and tears are the same, But in the sun You've got to play the game. ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-06-19 22:22:21

SWEET SONG Blur What am I to do Someone is really unhappy Put myself on the knife It seems I never got through to you So I’ll wean myself off slowly I’m a darkened soul My street’s all pop music and coke All our lives on tv Just switch off and try to sleep People get so lonely I believe, I believe, I believe Everything’s out to see I believe, I believe, I believe I believe it’s the way it should be I hope you feel the same Everyone is dying Stop crying now here comes the sun I didn’t mean to hurt you, oh no no It takes time to see what you’ve done So I’ll wean myself off slowly I believe, I believe, I believe Love is the only one I deceive, I deceive, I deceive I deceive cos I’m not that strong I hope you feel the same And now, now It seems that It’s falling apart But I hope I see the good in you Come back again I just believed in you ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-06-28 14:44:35

来 黄耀明\老狼 眼睛睁开来,影像跳进来,有说不出来的愉快 阳光飞进来,雪花绽开来,没入茫茫人海 嘴巴张开来,颜色冒出来,感受最真实的存在 雨声滴下来,情话接上来,跟谁人谈恋爱 从来的地方,排山倒海的来 那么明明白白,没有障碍 秒针掉下来,时光追上来,会去到什么样年代 回忆翻开来,回声播出来,叫人听得发呆 青红皂白 无处不在 门窗推开来,娱乐按下来,有说不出来的愉快 网络铺开来,时空倒过来,叫人看得发呆 一转眼比想象来得更快,一瞬间梦想就快来 一路上比想象来得更快,一下子未来就快来 一辈子比想象来得更快,一刹那会去到那里 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-06-28 23:15:22

下落不明 黄耀明 图书馆中 那水手服  有否对我笑 不记得了 松板屋中 那东京梦  圣子变作了 旧时路标 电影展中 法斯宾达  我知你看到 一半走了 荷东广东 那些舞伴  现在是否在跳 几多派对 几多个失散伴侣 几多个故事 并无下一句 终于一天 想起要跟你聚  那号码已不对 伦敦街中 晚间有雾  你警告过我 不要走远 联欢会中 两杯之后  那些圣诞节 换来什么 维园之中 那烛光下  那一脸愤慨 风化失去 红馆之中 满天偶像  殒落在生活里 几多派对 几多个失散伴侣 几多个故事 并无下一句 终于一天 想起要跟你聚  那号码已不对 几多信仰 今天已不再绝对 几多个偶像 热潮未减退 好比过客 车厢里的午睡  到站你已几岁 谁 没有找谁 没有等谁 自那天再不可追 谁 没有找谁 没有等谁 又间中有些唏嘘 好比过客 骚扰你的恬睡  你又老了几岁 几多脚印 现在还在这里 转机转车 转工转会转校  你在哪里失去 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-07-05 23:00:23

细说往事 小娟&山谷里的居民 蓝蓝的天 往事一缕轻烟飘过你的眼廉 沉默的眼 请回答我还爱不爱我的从前 我的从前 有你陪伴的梦和一张疼爱的脸 如今细说往事 往事如烟 我是否还算是你的誓言 白云翩翩 心事一面银幕飘过你的窗前 寂寞的窗 请开启我被岁月紧锁的思念 我的思念 有你牵挂的心和一首叫做誓言 如今细说往事 往事如烟 我是否还算是你的从前 往事从头 轻轻细说梦的演变 多年以后 是否还有爱的容颜 往事从头 轻轻细说沧海桑田 是否能够 回到从前再走一遍 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-07-05 23:01:21

LIFE IN MONO Mono The stranger sang a theme, From someone else's dream The leaves began to fall And no one spoke at all But I can't seem to recall When you came along Ingenue, Ingenue, I just don't know what to do The tree-lined avenue Begins to fade from view Drowning past regrets In tea and cigarettes But I can't seem to forget When you came along Ingenue, Ingenue, I just don't know what to do Ingenue, I just don't know what to do ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-07-05 23:02:46

OF A LIFE TIME Crippled Black Phoenix The mist is slowly lifting The sound of life misplaced your mind You're sitting, spellbound thru out time I hope that you remember what you find Singin' more Of A Lifetime You put it down-all that I'm thinking But take a long and distant search, when all is right You take for granted You can't look down but you're no worse. Singin' more of a lifetime The countless visions that are drifting The silver dreams you hate to lose. There's no harm. we've all been waiting. Well keep your faith. do what you choose. Singin' more of a lifetime ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-07-05 23:04:29

FOREVER AUTUMN Lake of Tears So, the season of the fall begins Down the crossroads in a sleepy little inn By the fire when the sun goes down But the night becomes you And the secrets of the rain Forever autumn And the season of the fall begins Out the nightlands when the thunderstorm sets in The secrets clear in the cloudy night But the night becomes you And the secrets of the rain, they will stay the same And the time will come soon With the secrets of the rain, and the storm again Coming closer every day, forever autumn And the season of the fall begins Past the passingbell, past willows weeping A ripple forms on the brinks of time But the night becomes you And the secrets of the rain, they will stay the same And the time will come soon With the secrets of the rain, and the storm again Coming closer every day, forever autumn ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-07-11 22:46:24

关于现在 关于未来 老狼 关于未来你总有周密的安排 然而剧情却总是被现实篡改 关于现在你总是彷徨又无奈 任凭岁月黯然又憔悴地离开 出乎意料之外 一切变得苍白 你计划的春天有童话的色彩 却一直不见到来 你撒下的鱼网在幸福中摇摆 却总也收不回来 你始终不明白 一万个美丽的未来 抵不上一个温暖的现在 你始终不明白 每一个真实的现在 都曾经是你幻想的未来 ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-08-21 21:17:28

THIS Brian Eno This chord This water This son This daughter This day This time This land It's all mine This Calling Bell This Forge Bell This Dark Bell This The Knife Bell This calling This burden This falling The world's turning This What I thought I knew This What I thought was true This I understood This In the deep wood This Ah there I stood a child so fair This On a certain square This Down the dirty stairs This To see the table set This With golden chairs This Ah to follow, follow, follow, follow there This race And this world This feeling And this girl This revolver This fire This I'll hold it up higher, higher, high ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-08-21 21:18:45

SOCIETY Eddie Vedder Oh it's a mystery to me. We have a greed, with which we have agreed... and you think you have to want more than you need... until you have it all, you won't be free. Society, you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely, without me. When you want more than you have, you think you need... and when you think more then you want, your thoughts begin to bleed. I think I need to find a bigger place... cause when you have more than you think, you need more space. Society, you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely, without me. Society, crazy indeed... I hope you're not lonely, without me. There's those thinkin' more or less, less is more, but if less is more, how you keepin' score? It means for every point you make, your level drops. Kinda like you're startin' from the top... and you can't do that. Society, you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely, without me. Society, crazy indeed... I hope you're not lonely, without me Society, have mercy on me. I hope you're not angry, if I disagree. Society, crazy indeed. I hope you're not lonely... without me. ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-08-28 21:09:18

No More I Love You's Annie Lennox I used to be lunatic from the gracious days I used to be woebegone and so restless nights My aching heart would bleed for you to see Oh but now... (I don't find myself bouncing round whistling and fortunes to make me cry) No more "I love you's" The language is leaving me No more "I love you's" Changes are shifting outside the word (The lover speaks about the monsters) I used to have demons in my room at night Desire,despair,desire,so many monsters Oh but now... (I don't find myself bouncing round whistling and fortunes to make me cry) No more "I love you's" The language is leaving me No more "I love you's" The language is leaving me in silence No more "I love you's" Changes are shifting outside the word They were being really crazy They were on the come. And you know what mammy? Everybody was being really crazy. Uh huh. The monsters are crazy. There are monsters outsides. No more "I love you's" The language is leaving me No more "I love you's" The language is leaving me in silence No more "I love you's" Changes are shifting outside the word Outside the word ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-09-19 23:27:32

Gorechi Lamb If I should die this very moment I wouldn't fear For I've never known completeness Like being here Wrapped in the warmth of you Loving every breath of you Still my heart this moment Oh it might burst Could we stay right here Till the end of time until the earth stops turning Wanna love you until the seas run dry I've found the one I've waited for All this time I've loved you And never known your face All this time I've missed you And searched this human race Here is true peace Here my heart knows calm Safe in your soul Bathed in your sighs Wanna stay right here Till the end of time Till the earth stops turning Gonna love you until the seas run dry I've found the one I've waited for The one I've waited for All I've known All I've done All I've felt was leading to this All I've known All I've done All I've felt was leading to this Wanna stay right here Till the end of time till the earth stops turning Gonna love you till the seas run dry I've found the one I've waited for The one I've waited for The one I've waited for Wanna stay right here Till the end of time 'till the earth stops turning Gonna love you till the seas run dry I've found the one I've waited for The one I've waited for The one I've waited for ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-09-19 23:28:45

Lights Archive It hurts to feel It hurts to hear It hurts to face it It hurts to hide It hurts to touch It hurts to wake up It hurts to remember It hurts to hold on Turn my head The hurt's relentless The hurt of emptiness The hurt of wanting The hurt of going on The hurt of missing The hurt is killing me Turn my head Off Forever Turn it off Forever Off forever Turn it off forever Ever blind ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-09-19 23:41:31

Goodbye Archive I'm thinking of you In my sleep They're not good thoughts The worst kind of sad I've noticed things Cannot be repaired When I wake up I'll be in despair Cause I know I've got to say I know I've got to say Goodbye Baby goodbye Goodbye Baby goodbye You're my sweetheart Goodbye You're my sweetest Goodbye I know I'm gonna look So, so, so, so bad But there's no easy way me to have to walk away But I don't want to hear this no more And I don't want to feel this no more And I don't want to see this no more And I don't want to experience this no more Cos I know I've got to say I know I've got to say Goodbye Baby goodbye Goodbye Baby goodbye You're my sweetheart Goodbye You're my sweetest Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye(You're my sweetest) You're my sweetest Goodbye(You're my sweetest) You're my sweetest You're my sweetest Goodbye(You're my sweetest) You're my sweetest Goodbye(You're my sweetest) You're my sweetest You're my sweetest You're my sweetest ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-09-25 20:30:51

I Will Fade Archive Find answers on the street In cracks between my feet But I can't see Try so hard in vain To wipe away the stain Of everyday pain And you never see me walking towards you If you did I would surely fade And you never feel me trying to hold you If you did I would surely fade away With the wounded in my way There's so much word to say But not today I wonder if it will turn Not fall apart and burn When will I learn And you never see me walking towards you If you did I would surely fade And you never see me trying to hold you If you did I would surely fade away ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-10-05 17:38:38

NOT QUITE A YES Arab Strap Why could I not speak? You're not so unique. My eyes stayed on the floor. I make a little suggestion, before I pop the question. But I was far too out my face. I was out my face. "It's the first time in ages I've actually had the guts to ask but I'm feeling particularly confident tonight if you know what I mean. But that's the thing - You don't know what I mean. The reason I fancy you in the first place is the same reason we won't get on, you're just not into it. I mean, you're cute and you're innocent and you're nice and all that, but you barely even drink." No meeting was I granted. But now the seed's been planted. And now you're in the know. Too steaming too impress. Not a know, not quite a yes. You ask if that's okay. I suppose it's okay. ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-10-08 22:42:53

Better Than Bleeding L'Altra And your heart breaks Tonight, or another night Red-handed and blinded So smooth operation Like a drive-by But better than that. Earthquake and car crash No danger It gets lighter since you've been stitched up. So smile and say and wave goodbye All at the same time Clearly recommended rest No days, no days Only seasons. Better than bleeding No welcoming Better than bleeding No hoping No danger. No welcoming Better than bleeding. So smile and say and wave goodbye All at the same time Better than bleeding Better than that ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-10-09 01:55:53

Love Should Moby So we in sleep in bed We never make Holding close to love Love should fade Holding on to this Is the best thing we'll ever do Morning sun is sweet and soft on your eyes Oh my love, you always leave me surprised Before my heart starts to burst With all my love for you I know how it rains I know how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you So it takes some time And slip away Holding on to love Love should stay Holding on to you Is the best thing I'll ever do Evening sun is sweet and soft in your face I never ever leave this place I feel my heart starts to burst With all my love for you I know how it rains I know how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you I know how it rains I know how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-10-11 23:20:56

Dead to the World Röyksopp In the dead of the night you seem closer to me The next day I wake up and know how unreal it is Feeling so tense like I'm caught in a corner You can't speak but I can hear you calling I come back for you I've been dead to the world and I've chosen to be Inside under pillows with marvels and wonders Sedating my will to exist in the open I don't move but I keep on moving I'm only with you ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-10-13 22:14:31

Before It Breaks You Lewis & Clarke Their stars are crossing And so are their fingers tonight It's been dark for so long Could it be there's the one with the light? Their stars are crossing Like lovers' stars do Sometimes you cross it Before it crosses you It's cold in December We wish it were summertime still We're all in denial Winter of death in its will We can't help running Avoiding its call Another heartbroken winter Will be the death of us all The radio is broken She sings out the truth in the night You might see a horizon But the ending is never in sight The radio is broken She's singing the truth Sometimes you break it Before it breaks you The roar of the engine Is pushing the dark from the night And the further we travel Our eyes will adjust to the light The roar of the engine Is calling to you And you'd better answer Before it calls someone new Knocked knees and bad teeth Golden dreams Yes, please, let's take these And fall to sleep When you're gone don't lose your keys Or you'll have no more home Take your fruit from other trees And you'll have none of your own ..

• ekea

ekea 组长 楼主 2011-10-23 15:46:09

Take Me Somewhere Nice Mogwai Ghosts in the photograph never lied to me. I'd be all of that I'd be all of that. A false memory would be everything. A denial my eliminent. What was that for? What was that for? What would you do if you saw spaceships over Glasgow? Would you fear them? Every aircraft, every camera, is a wish that wasn't granted. What was that for? What was that for? Try to be bad. Try to be bad. ..

<前页 1 2 后页>

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

156 人聚集在这个小组

最新讨论  ( 更多 )

↑回顶部