求助:Beach Fossils 的 Clash The Truth 这本专辑的歌词

monica19881012

来自: monica19881012
2013-01-13 13:26:50

加入小组后即可参加投票
  • Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:09:52

1/Clash the Truth (Verse) Life can be so vicious that we can't even appreciate its purities. We get so excited that we can't feel any of our insecurities. All of what you said it went right over my head and now I’m gone. It feels like an attack when I'm asking for it back, I know. (Chorus) Dream, rebel, trust, youth, free, life, clash, truth Real, time, gone through, peace, piss, shine, proof. Clash, truth, lush, you, lost time, so confused Charge, train, hate, proof, nothing real, nothing true. Dream, rebel, trust, youth, free, life, clash, truth Real, time, gone through, peace, piss, shine, proof. Clash, truth, lush, you, lost time, so confused Charge, train, hate, proof, nothing real, nothing true.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:13:47

2/Generational Synthetic (Verse) Hustle in the five old years, Do you love and do you feel? All your working inspiration, Systematic exploration. Words are great, words are real, Words are desperate and conveil. All your words are so poetic, Generational synthetic. (Chorus) And I will do it on my own again, I will say what I will. And I will do it on my own again And I will say what I will. (Verse) All my friends are far away, Hit my head in disobey, I can help but to forget What is now and what is next. Train a fortune for a soul, What we wanted all along. All your words are so magnetic, Generational pathetic. (Chorus) And I will do it on my own again, I will say what I will. (Chorus) And I will do it on my own again, I will say what I will. And I will do it on my own again And I will say what I will.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:18:09

3/Sleep Apnea (Verse) Pardon me, I didn’t realize what’s in your eyes My arms are open wide, but I can’t infer the sight what I wanna do. I’m staring at the sky but I can’t tell which way my thoughts are travelling. I try to listen to your words but I can’t feel my head and it’s unraveling. Sometimes I’m the one to know what it means to carry by the things you want it to Everybody’s living on the tell and I’m still in my bed, I don’t have a clue. (Chorus) I won’t lie and tell you it’s alright I won’t lie and tell you it’s alright.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:20:08

4/Careless I live so lost inside my head, and all these feelings all my fears so what is happening to me, and its gotta be so, gotta be so, gotta be so much that I can see. Now hear you shine and all the stream I couldn't go against my dreams so if it's careless this will win whatever doesn't mean so, doesn't mean so doesn't mean so much it is just clean. Sometimes I'm hangin by the flight I'll follow these memories I share I let my heart feel no regrets I feel so careless in my hand.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:44:03

5/Modern Holiday 只是1分22秒的曲子,没词儿。

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:44:32

6/Taking Off (Verse) I’m taking off again, it feels like is a sin, Am I excited or am I just so confused? (Chorus) My head is numb and my hands are tied And I can’t remember what it’s like Get out of this place, going through, I’m taking off and I’m asking where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? I can’t be found somewhere. (Verse) Think of times I used to know you Growing up, I thought about you. Trying not to see where are you taking me Holding on to, is that true? Where are you? Where are you? I can’t be found somewhere, Somewhere. I can’t be found somewhere, Somewhere. I can’t be found somewhere.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:44:51

7/Shallow (Verse) I want too, away. I am too away. And when I say I go away and I can't stay I know I'm done, I'm done. And when you say stay awake and roll way I know it's done, so done. (Bridge) I won't sit here, I won't be here, I won't take it, I won't break it. I won't sit here, I won't be here, I won't take it, I won't break it. Too away, I’m too away. I won't sit here, I won't sit here, I won't sit here, too.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:45:06

8/Burn You Down (Chorus) Say I want and I will burn you down Say I want, I will burn you down. (Verse) You say you wanna stay alone, But I can smell your fear. But if you wanna hang around, Then I will stay right here. You say you know you’d rather go But do you hear anymore? Since now you want to stand alone Cause I won’t tend to your one. (Chorus) Say I want and I will burn you down Say I want, I will burn you down.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:45:20

9/Birthday (Verse) It's so hazy, What you're breathing, Where you going? You're still dreaming. If they fall down What will you say? But you don't care Feels are your day.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:45:35

10/In Vertigo (Verse) And when the one on me you’ll see just where we go And if you wanna have we’ll meet in vertigo. (Chorus) Say something right as we go out into the night Stay something real, I wanna steal what we feel. (Verse) Forgetting everything we’ll go and disappear And feel the close is near we’ll scream into the wind. (Chorus) Say something right as we go out into the night Stay something real, all I want I steal what we feel.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:45:47

11/Brighter (Verse) It's so hazy, What you're breathing, Where you going? You're still dreaming. If they fall down What will you say? But you don't care Feels are your day.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:46:04

12/Caustic Cross (Verse) I don’t feel sorry for the things that I have done I won’t be blaming everything is going wrong. And now you said it and you’re finally feeling strong. But what I told you was the truth I’m all along. And in my head I know I finally found a way But now my time is off and I have no mistake. I’m beating my head on my hands Beating my head on my hands. I don’t feel sorry for the things that I have done I won’t be blaming everything is going wrong. Beating my head on my hands Beating my head on my hands Beating my head on my hands.

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:46:17

13/Ascension 只是1分半的曲子,没词儿。

• Michelle

Michelle (Burning it, firebird) 2013-02-18 19:46:32

14/Crashed Out (Verse) Said I will love to bring you back, But I will take you anywhere. I find it hard not to laugh With everything’s up anywhere. I look at you across the yard Where I got bridge above the cars. We talk about as it is And the city won’t get who you are.

• monica19881012

monica19881012 楼主 2013-02-21 20:31:35

拜谢……

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

28620 人聚集在这个小组

最新讨论  ( 更多 )

↑回顶部