Song: to Celia 給西莉雅之歌
By Ben Jonson (英譯中 EC Chang)
Drink to me only with thine eyes,
對飲卿如用眼睛,
And I will pledge with mine;
我將回敬目光靈。
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
若留吻在杯中裡,
And I’ll not look for wine.
無酒天天我也行。
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
乾渴靈魂須潤滑,
Doth ask a drink divine;
一杯神酒甚歡迎。
But might I of Jove’s nectar sup,
縱有瓊漿無動我,
I would not change for thine.
不因美酒失傾城。
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
近日送卿花一打,
Not so much honoring thee
非關討好是求情。
As giving it a hope, that there
若然有望能延續,
It could not withered be.
不讓玫瑰變凋零。
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
請你給它吹口氣,
And sent’st it back to me;
送回好讓我心寧。
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
從今它必清香發,
Not of itself, but thee.
不為玫瑰是為卿
来自 豆瓣App
还没人赞这篇日记