Game of Thrones S1E5
1.Tyrion : I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.
我和企图谋杀你的儿子一点关系都没有
2.What sort of imbecile!(fool/idiot)
何种程度的愚蠢!
3.Should I gag him?
我应该塞住他的口么?
4.If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you, off comes my head.
如果不怀好意的人听到我将要对你说的东西,我的头会被砍掉
5.as clear and tastless as water.It leaves no trace.
像水一样无色无味,没有留下任何痕迹
6.the first to arrive and last to leave.I admire your industry.
第一个来,最后一个走。我十分欣赏你的勤奋
7.We accommodate all inclinations.
我们满足所有的癖好
8.From that moment until the moment she dies,she will love you.
从那个时候到她死去,她都喜欢你
9.What is a dwarf like down below
一个侏儒的下面长什么样.
10.I suffered an early mutilation myself
我早年遭受过阉割
11.They maybe the most pompous , ponderous cunts the gods ever suffered to walk the world,but they do have outrageous amounts of money.
他们(The Lannisters)或许是最自负,最慢条斯理的傻B,但是他们的确有骇人数目的钱。
12.And I learned the most awful rumor about a certain lord with a taste for fresh cadavers(corpse)
然后我还知道关于一个贵人的喜欢品尝新鲜的尸体的最可怕的谣言。
13.strictly speaking,such a thing would not be in accordance with kings laws.
严格来说,这种东西是不符合国法
14.I refused to ask out of spite.
我出于恶意不去问
15. one shudders at the thought.
想想都会颤抖
15.what are your two conspiring about?
你们俩在密谋什么
16.where is it written that power is the sole province of the worst?
哪里有写来着,力量是糟糕仅有的领域
17.speak sense to this honorible fool.
讲通这个尊贵的笨蛋.
18.I understand your misgivings.
我明白你的担忧
19.It's shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.
令人感到羞耻的是,他不能收集对她夫人的同情心
20.He does have a deep abiding lust for her money
他当然有对她钱深久的强烈的欲望
21.off with you,no begging. I'm not a beggar,I live here.
你走开,这里不能乞讨。我(Arya)不是乞丐,我住在这里
22.Do you wanna smack on your ear to help you with your hearing.
你想挨一个耳光帮你听清楚么?
23.preganant/impregnate/impregnable/invincible
24.I thought I didn't talk about her,she'd fade away for you.And enventually it became clear
that my spite didn't mean anything.
我以为我不谈论她,她就回从你的记忆中淡去。但是最后非常清楚的是我的恶意并不意味着什么
25.Robert will rant(shout/raving?) for a few days, but he won't do anything.
Robert会咆哮几天,但是不会做任何事情
26.He treats me as if I'm a spoilt child
他把我当成被宠坏的小孩
27.How I squirm at the sight of blood.
我是怎么在血泊中挪动的
28.You did vomit when that boy's eye was knocked out in the melee.
你的确是吐了,当那个男孩的眼球被敲了出来,在那场混战中
29.HIs eye was dangling out of the damn socket.
他的眼睛就在眼窟窿前面来回荡漾
30.Is that plain enough for you?
这对你来说够直白了吧?