• 轻如纸张

轻如纸张 2009-07-03 20:37:56

被一个中国的蒙了半天,最后估计词汇量用尽了,招了

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-03 20:42:17

[内容不可见]

• ★★

★★ (我是冷男.) 2009-07-03 20:48:57

Stranger: hi You: oh You: hey Stranger: ? Stranger: from? Stranger: hello? You: .... You: 一看就是中国娃 Stranger: 我不是

• 等待盛夏

等待盛夏 (I'm a creep,I'm a weirdo) 2009-07-03 20:53:53

与台湾人聊了内地是多么。。

• ithhhhhhha

ithhhhhhha 2009-07-03 20:55:54

被中国人占领了。。。。都是中国人。。。。。

• 黨員已为妇男

黨員已为妇男 (受挫嬲~~~持续悲剧中) 2009-07-03 20:57:21

说你们什么好呢?其实都是中国人

• 郑闪亮

郑闪亮 (一到夏天,就想念宝来纳的啤酒) 2009-07-03 21:07:17

我碰到个不说中文的~狂百度ing~

• 文說夕述

文說夕述 2009-07-03 21:09:08

英文打字好辛苦。

• 郑闪亮

郑闪亮 (一到夏天,就想念宝来纳的啤酒) 2009-07-03 21:13:12

Your living, breathing energy is impossible to contain -- get out there and shake things up! You feel better than some think you have the right to feel, but that is their problem, not yours! 谁专八的过来翻译一下~

• 花盆养金鱼

花盆养金鱼 2009-07-03 21:13:55

我问他是人还是妖 他就死了

• 小蛮要霸蛮

小蛮要霸蛮 (爷们儿霸得蛮) 2009-07-03 21:15:07

有个 台湾同胞诋毁我们~~ 也 侮辱了他自己~

• 等待盛夏

等待盛夏 (I'm a creep,I'm a weirdo) 2009-07-03 21:16:31

楼主你骗人! 这上面全是chinese!

• Herisland

Herisland (Peter Pan) 2009-07-03 21:16:41

和台湾小朋友聊天 他问我南京大屠杀是真的吗? 的确吓我一跳 但是这种怀疑 探索的精神其实是很值得学习的 要通过多种途径自我判断 ~期间的很多讨论还真是热血沸腾啊 其实两岸的交流实在是太匮乏了!!!!很有意思

• 等待盛夏

等待盛夏 (I'm a creep,I'm a weirdo) 2009-07-03 21:18:55

我聊的第一个就是台湾的。 跟她说我们内地人民很不自由~言论都要封杀。 她还说她常在电视上看见咱们这有暴动。希望我过得好~

• 文說夕述

文說夕述 2009-07-03 21:19:29

妈的,一说是中国人就立马CUT!!!

• 橥脑袋

橥脑袋 (突然发现 有多久没有看漫画) 2009-07-03 21:22:12

GOD 什么意思是ASL? 为什么每次一个人和我说ASL 然后就不见了!! 郁闷啊

• 等待盛夏

等待盛夏 (I'm a creep,I'm a weirdo) 2009-07-03 21:22:56

妈的,一说是中国人就立马CUT!!! +1 那些美国gay们。。

• 二氧化碳

二氧化碳 (我是我的倒影) 2009-07-03 21:23:50

asl==age sex location

• 文說夕述

文說夕述 2009-07-03 21:24:31

我同一个north KOREA聊很久。 一表达我的身份就CUT。 晕。

• 橥脑袋

橥脑袋 (突然发现 有多久没有看漫画) 2009-07-03 21:24:58

终于明白了! 太简练了!~

• 幻觉你先生

幻觉你先生 (我的括约肌敌不过你的海棉体?) 2009-07-03 21:26:15

我遇见了一个白痴棒子

• 发了的疯…

发了的疯… (....!@#$%&^&*/......) 2009-07-03 21:30:08

Stranger: u r male or female Stranger: FUCK UP ............ 真可恶。。 我还没说话呢。。。

• 橥脑袋

橥脑袋 (突然发现 有多久没有看漫画) 2009-07-03 21:40:04

我遇到的了个韩国人 可是她很友好 还说她的学校里有很多中国人 她正在学中文 你们遇到的怎么都....?

• Rucy

Rucy (nothing~!) 2009-07-03 21:42:32

我遇到的也是台湾人…… 貌似都是 中国人吧 哈哈 还想找个老外练练口语呢

• 幻觉你先生

幻觉你先生 (我的括约肌敌不过你的海棉体?) 2009-07-03 21:45:39

我又遇见一个英国人 他要我教他中文!! 然后他恨英国达人里的SIMON

• 文說夕述

文說夕述 2009-07-03 22:03:34

哈哈!!!我很辛苦!!也坚持下来啦!!哈哈哈哈 Connecting to server... You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! Stranger: 卐 You: ? Stranger: its a swastika You: yeah i know Stranger: so y the questionmark? You: but i don;t interested in it Stranger: ah Stranger: i see Stranger: i like swastikas You: how old ar u Stranger: where are u from? Stranger: 19 Stranger: u? You: 21 You: older then u Stranger: f Stranger: 2 years Stranger: wow You: yeah,boy or girl Stranger: nothing of this Stranger: im a MAN Stranger: how about u? You: man too You: i guess u ar a girl You: and where ar u come from Stranger: Germany Stranger: u? You: oh,i love this country Stranger: me too You: It's your mailand You: Of course Stranger: our mailand? You: i come from asia Stranger: ah Stranger: and where exactly? You: motherland You: SORRRY Stranger: ah You: u can guess :) Stranger: i was a bit confused couse mailand is in italy Stranger: east or west asia? You: EAST Stranger: do u more look like -_- or o_o Stranger: ? You: my dream is come to north of Europe Stranger: really Stranger: dont go to sweden Stranger: or no You: it's so beautiful Stranger: do it You: YES Stranger: lots of beoutifull womans Stranger: *beautiful You: lots of beoutifull womans in Germany too You: haha Stranger: yup You: are u a student? Stranger: i will go to university this year Stranger: besides i have to do my compulsive military srevice before You: wish your dream come true Stranger: my dream? Stranger: what is my dream? You: u can tell me if u want Stranger: what You: i glad to share whih u Stranger: u sad smth about my dream You: and i have to say sorry first. Stranger: really? You: u konw i'm not at english Stranger: what are u sorry for? Stranger: yeah i know ur an indian You: nonono Stranger: taiwan? You: i' m not Stranger: china? You: contonese You: DO U know? Stranger: ive heard of that You: yeah ,a province of china Stranger: but it isnt really familar to me Stranger: sry Stranger: ah You: how can i call U,boy You: u can call me Vency Stranger: u can call me Hermann You: a nice name Stranger: haha Stranger: thx Stranger: u too Stranger: is Vency really a chinese name? Stranger: sounds like italian to me You: do u like music?but i can't hear more POP music of europe You: no, a english name Stranger: yea i hate pop too Stranger: i like Rammstein, stahlgewitter stuff like this You: u like classical?? Stranger: sometimes Stranger: i do Stranger: i like "Ode and die Freude" Stranger: do u know it? You: Sorry,I can't konw the meaning of it You: understand Stranger: yeah You: u konw my english is poor Stranger: it is pretty famous in europe Stranger: its the athem of europe Stranger: the name title wasnt english Stranger: it was german You: oh ,i know You: i will try to listen Stranger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTsQk7IKyTk Stranger: there it is You: how about your feeling about china? You: THX Stranger: i like chinese people Stranger: they are friendly and enthusiastic people Stranger: like all asians You: oh ,u are a first man i've seen to say hello to chinese Stranger: really? You: welcome to china:) You: yes Stranger: haha Stranger: thx You: when i tell a stranger i come form,they often finish this chat Stranger: really Stranger: thats sad You: my heart really broken Stranger: i never met a german that sad something bad about china Stranger: or japan Stranger: or any country in east asia You: many europian don't like china Stranger: yea Stranger: many europeans dont like germany You: u are friendly Stranger: so Stranger: we just dont care about hem You: i like germany so much Stranger: but in fact all europeans hate each other You: really? Stranger: espeacially france Stranger: yup Stranger: they all say the other nations are chesty Stranger: i mean the other european nations You: i konw Hitler about germany Stranger: what? You: a little,and u are a nazi? Stranger: is that all u know about germany? Stranger: just partly You: of course not Stranger: are u a comunist? You: but my words is not enough to talk with u You: no You: but i'm honour to the party Stranger: i see You: so i can't talk with u successfully You: i can teach how to say hello in chinese,do know how to say HELLO in chinese?haha Stranger: no Stranger: what is it like? Stranger: ni hau? You: hello in chinese is ni hao你好 You: u are clever You: hah Stranger: i noticed that too Stranger: damn Stranger: chinese letters are awsome Stranger: do u have them on ur keyboard? Stranger: i mean both Latain and Chinese letters? You: what's the meaning of awsome? Stranger: amaizing You: i see. You: it's different You: and i love u ,u can say like this----wo ai ni我爱你 Stranger: oh Stranger: thx Stranger: thats use full You: of course You: if u know a beautiful chines girl Stranger: haha Stranger: yeah You: and could u teach me how to say i love u in germany? Stranger: if i see one i say "wo ai ni" and she will think "wtf" You: i'm intersted in it Stranger: in german "i love u" means "ich liebe dich" You: she will be so afraid of what say You: haha Stranger: yup You: u are open then us You: and do u want to come to china for a trip? You: i want to germany but have not enough money Stranger: also i dont think i can do the correct emphasis Stranger: yea i would like to travel to asia one day Stranger: korea china japan Stranger: all You: if i have chane i will come to europe You: ha You: we are so poor now You: chance Stranger: oh You: sorry Stranger: well i have to go for a walk with the dog Stranger: sry Stranger: bye Stranger: it was nice to talk to u You: we call all foreigner lao wai You: en You: bye

• MOON

MOON (忘记了生活本来的模样。) 2009-07-03 22:04:59

好多 类似的网站 玩过 但似乎没什么大意思

• 幻觉你先生

幻觉你先生 (我的括约肌敌不过你的海棉体?) 2009-07-03 22:10:34

ASL?是什么?

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-03 22:13:38

[内容不可见]

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-03 22:14:08

[内容不可见]

• 四囍

四囍 2009-07-03 22:15:07

Stranger: hi Stranger: where u from? You: 好~ Stranger: 好阿 Stranger: 講中文是吧 You: 晕 是不是都是中国人啊 You: 而且不会都是豆瓣来的吧 Stranger: 我是台灣人 You: 台湾???难道不是中国一部分啊 Stranger: 不是 Stranger is typing... 妈的~!!!!

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-03 22:16:12

[内容不可见]

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-03 22:19:15

[内容不可见]

• 等待盛夏

等待盛夏 (I'm a creep,I'm a weirdo) 2009-07-03 22:23:51

都啥德行么~ hi都不说就直接asl

• 等待盛夏

等待盛夏 (I'm a creep,I'm a weirdo) 2009-07-03 22:28:06

You: hi Stranger: asl ? You: 15 female china Stranger: 19 m Stranger: nice You: you where? Stranger: home Stranger: India You: 阿三! You: do you know 阿三? Stranger: nope Stranger: not at all You: it just means indian Your conversational partner has disconnected.

• tupac2k

tupac2k (奔儿头控) 2009-07-03 23:11:38

[内容不可见]

• 熊猫神父

熊猫神父 (阿门,愿神保佑你顺利搞钱。) 2009-07-03 23:16:55

怎么上来都问asl

• vanilla

vanilla (wtf) 2009-07-03 23:23:30

我遇到个英国的,还不错

• 皮皮piiii

皮皮piiii (来吧快来找我~) 2009-07-03 23:30:54

我遇到個人 和我講了句HI 就DISCONNECT了

• 双双双双

双双双双 2009-07-03 23:37:12

Stranger: hey Stranger: orda mısın Stranger: lan Stranger: yaz aq 我只能看懂第一句啊,这啥玩意啊……

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 00:14:33

Connecting to server... Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on. You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! Stranger: slm You: what? Your conversational partner has disconnected. 我晕。。。第二个disconnected.

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 00:15:26

没准都是豆友们 hi来high去。。。

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 00:16:19

啊啊啊 为什么我的老是连接不上啊。。。

• 番茄_酱

番茄_酱 2009-07-04 00:20:28

大概被豆友占满了...

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-04 00:21:39

Stranger: hi! You: hi Stranger: im sorry...i dont know wht else to say...all it told me was to say hi You: i Stranger: i You: i come from china and you? Stranger: cyprus Stranger: where in china? You: The Republic of Cyprus? WOW You: cool Stranger: you know it? Stranger: :S Stranger: have you been here before? You: no Stranger: let me guess...you searched it on wikipedia... You: hah You: ASL ? Stranger: 22 male cyprus Stranger: you> Stranger: you? You: 17 f china Stranger: got green dam installed yet? You: green dam ? You: you You: how do you Stranger: the program that your government ordered so they can monitor the sites you visit? You: how do you know it ? Stranger: because i read the news every morning Stranger: and then again in the afternoon Stranger: and i also watch the news on television at night You: i never watch tv news Stranger: why not? it's fun! Stranger: smoke some pot and watch those assholes act like reporters Stranger: ;) You: it’s only a tool of government You: i think Stranger: yes you are right Stranger: but it is a lot of fun with marijuana Stranger: :P You: marijuana? You: you like that? Stranger: love it! You: This is prohibited here Stranger: it is prohibited everywhere except amsterdam Stranger: but i still smoke it You: I do not smoke Stranger: i smoke cigarettes, marijuan, drink lots of alcohol You: drink lots of alcohol i like it Stranger: you still have not told me how you know about cyprus You: Although I am a girl Stranger: you have relatives or friends here? You: Network is a panacea Stranger: what do you mean although you are a girl? all girls i know drink lots of alcohol You: really、? Stranger: yes You: Chinese girl are very conservative You: Ha ha Stranger: oh! Stranger: so what will you do after finishing school? You: I have class until 10:00 every day You: 22:00 Stranger: i mean will you go to college/university? will you leave china for studies? You: yeh You: do you know wuhan? Stranger: no Stranger: what is wuhan? You: a city You: I will go to Wuhan university Stranger: so you will stay in china for university Stranger: ? You: yeh You: of course You: i like here Stranger: very cool! Stranger: what will you study? You: chinese You: Chinese as a Foreign Language Stranger: why? You: Classical Chinese Stranger: oh! You: was it surprised/ You: ? Stranger: yes You: why You: i You: like You: it Stranger: that is fine Stranger: i have no problem with you liking your language Stranger: i just assumed that since you already speak chinese Stranger: it would be pointless to pay money to university Stranger: to learn it You: I can learn more In the university Stranger: well it is up to you...whatever you like you should do You: Imagine One day I can write poetry in their own language You: How romantic Stranger: yeah but you can write poetry in chinese now Stranger: you already are able to write chinese Stranger: so write poetry You: Poetry does not mean the language Stranger: i know... Stranger: you can write poetry in any language you want Stranger: but if you want to write poetry in chinese Stranger: you do not need a university to teach you You: ok ok.. say something about you You: In China it is necessary You: you know? Stranger: what do you want to write about? Stranger: what kind of poetry? You: any kind .. You: Do you know Li Bai Stranger: one of the eight immortals of the wine cup You: Great poet of ancient China Stranger: yes i know Stranger: i looked him up in wikipedia Stranger: Li Bai and Du Fu You: yeh Stranger: tang dynasty scholar You: You are very erudite Stranger: erudite? Stranger: what is erudite? You: Smart You: bright clever intelligent Stranger: oh...you mean educated? You: Oh I am sorry Stranger: do you also speak latin? You: This is the English Stranger: erudite eruditus latin Stranger: for educated You: latin ? Stranger: yes Stranger: it is a latin word You: My English is not good.. Stranger: your english is very good! You: no This is the English Stranger: from wikipedia "The word erudition came into Middle English from Latin. A scholar is erudite (Latin eruditus)" Stranger: people who use the word erudite either speak latin or old english Stranger: no one uses it in common english You: oh ~ Stranger: that is why i asked if your also speak latin Stranger: but your english is very very good! You: I have just the word You: leart You: so Studies are now selling You: is it? You: may i say it like that? You: I have just learnt the word Stranger: yes you can say it like that Stranger: no problem You: I was too nervous Stranger: but many people Stranger: will not understand it Stranger: it is rarely used Stranger: but it is correct You: what i should say? You: what should i say? Stranger: well most common use would be knowledgeable or educated Stranger: well-read is also used when speaking...not writing You: English is really difficult Stranger: no it is not Stranger: chinese Stranger: now that is difficult Stranger: i tried learning once Stranger: i could not You: You are a good English teacher You: do you want to learn some Chinese? Stranger: i know a few words Stranger: but only spoken You: what a pity. Stranger: yes You: What is your job? You: or a student? Stranger: i am an internet/network engineer You: cool Stranger: i finished college last year You: what time is it now? You: in your county Stranger: 18.56pm Stranger: you? You: 23.56 Stranger: july 2 or july 3? You: 3 You: you? Stranger: july 3 Stranger: which means china time is ahead by 5 hours You: yeh You: how Stranger: how what? You: how fantastic Stranger: lol You: I think it would be too interesting Stranger: what would be interesting? You: Our acquaintance Stranger: yes Stranger: i agree You: it‘s the first time I use this Stranger: it is the second time for me Stranger: i find this site yesterday You: I was turned down many times today Stranger: yes Stranger: it happens a lot here Stranger: most people are looking for sex... Stranger: that is why You: what are you looking for here? Stranger: i don't know... i am at work Stranger: and i was bored You: so am i You: i You: i was going to sleep but i meet you You: O(∩_∩)O~ Stranger: :D Stranger: may i ask something about china? You: Of course Stranger: in china...marriage is arranged or do you marry the person you choose? You: Of course i can marry the person i choose Stranger: oh! i am asking because a friend who has been to china once Stranger: he said that marriaged were arrnaged Stranger: arranged* You: marriage was arranged a long time ago You: but now has changed Stranger: oh! Stranger: cool! Stranger: what is your religion? You: i You: don't have a... Stranger: you are atheist? You: yeh Stranger: cool! You: most Young people in china don't have a.. You: you know? Stranger: yes Stranger: i understand Stranger: what do you like to do for fun? You: read You: music You: film Stranger: books music film international or only chinese? You: international You: but chinese more You: i Stranger: nice! You: i like France film Stranger: amelie? You: Romantic You: yeh Stranger: yes amelie was good movie You: Duras You: you know? You: Valentine Stranger: no Stranger: i do not know this one You: Sophie Marceau You: you know? Stranger: i like sophie marceau You: the most beautiful woman You: i like her very much Stranger: lol Stranger: i am going for work break.... Stranger: if you want to leave.... You: ok...Very happy to chat with you Stranger: you to Stranger: hope to meet you again Stranger: ;) You: me too You: bye bye~ Stranger: bye

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-04 00:22:04

[内容不可见]

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-04 00:22:20

我好顽强啊

• 笨马

笨马 2009-07-04 00:22:55

逮到一个15岁的香港小弟。。。

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-04 00:24:07

[内容不可见]

• 香菇红豆冰

香菇红豆冰 (认认真真做自己就好了) 2009-07-04 00:24:59

有可能?

• Chris

Chris 2009-07-04 00:25:37

说不上三句就被 disconnect

• [已注销]

[已注销] 2009-07-04 00:27:34

[内容不可见]

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 00:47:46

2009-07-04 00:22:04 黑斜体。 (剧烈。) TA一个劲的跟我说 Bonjour! 我不懂这个单词。。 -------------------- 法语的你好吧。。。

• 裙裙**碎花

裙裙**碎花 (人生有时需要咖啡因) 2009-07-04 00:55:23

太恶心我。。我一上去遇到个Indonesia的。。。 后面来个问我是不是来自台湾,我说不是,mainland。 人家来个F*CK就disconnect了。。。 我郁~~ 羡慕ls的遇到个说法语的~

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 00:56:06

偶认识个在英国的留学生,伊朗人,大三,机械工程专业。 还留了E-MAIL 囧。。。

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 00:57:37

一看 N条留言都是我发的。。。囧 我不是灌水的 。。。T T

• 囍。

囍。 (很幸福。) 2009-07-04 00:59:10

Stranger: 'Lut. You: 啥? Stranger: Ah oui, quand même... Stranger: See you

• 大嘴巴

大嘴巴 (Is anything certain in life?) 2009-07-04 00:59:29

就是要灌水~

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:00:19

2009-07-04 00:59:10 花轮小姐 Stranger: 'Lut. You: 啥? Stranger: Ah oui, quand même... Stranger: See you ------------------- 这个搞笑~

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:01:08

2009-07-03 22:15:07 wonder~ Stranger: hi Stranger: where u from? You: 好~ Stranger: 好阿 Stranger: 講中文是吧 You: 晕 是不是都是中国人啊 You: 而且不会都是豆瓣来的吧 Stranger: 我是台灣人 You: 台湾???难道不是中国一部分啊 Stranger: 不是 Stranger is typing... 妈的~!!!!.. 告诉你。我也遇到了。 而且我们都是英文聊阿聊阿聊。 其实他早知道我是中国的。 然后我在猜他哪里(他说离中国很近,但不是中国) 我周边全猜遍了,连蒙古都猜了。 他告诉我他是台湾的。 还强调了很多次台湾是一个国家。不是中国的

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:02:15

我估计是来直播的了。。。 怎么都是英国的。。。~。~ 还都是小男生 囧~

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:03:19

上面的大多是15~25的吧

• Herisland

Herisland (Peter Pan) 2009-07-04 01:05:50

我跟一人说我遇见了好几个伊朗的 他说 不可能?! 难道伊朗人不上网的嘛?

• 囍。

囍。 (很幸福。) 2009-07-04 01:05:59

Stranger: boo You: 豆瓣 Your conversational partner has disconnected.

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:06:18

Stranger: hey =) asl please? You: hi You: u first? Stranger: m You: emmmmm You: 中国? Stranger: no chinese You: 。。。where Your conversational partner has disconnected. 囧。。。。看得懂chinese。。不会也是台湾人吧

• 幻觉你先生

幻觉你先生 (我的括约肌敌不过你的海棉体?) 2009-07-04 01:06:37

我遇见的傻B Stranger: 你喜歡台灣嗎 You: 当然喜欢 Stranger: 摁 Stranger: 是嗎 You: 因为台湾是中国的一部分 Stranger: 不是 You: 你为什么这么说 Stranger: 中國是中國 台灣是台灣 Stranger: 懂嗎 Stranger: 你錯了! You: 难道你认为台湾是个国家? Stranger: 是 You: 你在做梦吗 先生 Stranger: 不是嗎? You: 你认为有几个国家会承认? Stranger: 是誰在作夢? Stranger: 管他幾個 Stranger: 又怎樣 Stranger: ? You: 你认为中国台湾能和中国斗? You: 凭什么? Stranger: 中國台灣是啥東西 Stranger: ? Stranger: 沒聽過 Stranger: 總之台灣不是中國的一部分 Stranger: 你們中國人都認為台灣是中國的一部分嗎? You: 那是你单方面认为 Stranger: 不 You: 你难道不是中国人吗 Stranger: 不是 Stranger: 你們中國人都認為台灣是中國的一部分嗎? You: 我告诉你 所有中国人都认为台湾是中国的一部分 Stranger: 你們想太多 You: 我看是你们想太多了

• 安徒生啃牛角

安徒生啃牛角 (Together we are invincible!) 2009-07-04 01:08:13

asl

• 裙裙**碎花

裙裙**碎花 (人生有时需要咖啡因) 2009-07-04 01:08:41

让我遇到个说法语的吧~我每次开口都说Bonjour~

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:09:04

看来台湾人都是这样的想法。 还因为这个,特地和爸爸聊了一下= =

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:10:55

我有台湾的同学 他们从小到达受到的教育中 从来不认为台湾是中国的一部分 而且对于他们来说 台独是个很自然很正常的事情 。。。囧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 裙裙**碎花

裙裙**碎花 (人生有时需要咖啡因) 2009-07-04 01:11:07

现在遇到个老的,30-40的好像

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:11:14

话说想再去碰一个台湾人。 (不过现在还在的线上的亚洲的不多把)

• 皮皮piiii

皮皮piiii (来吧快来找我~) 2009-07-04 01:11:45

Connecting to server... You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: HI Stranger: Hello there stranger. You: HELLO~ You: ASL Stranger: Why are you typing with all-caps? Stranger: Are you Italian? You: ohoh sorryXD You: nope You: Chinese study in S'pore Stranger: alright You: haha You: where u fr Stranger: I think we chatted just now You: really? You: i just started Stranger: you asked me how I thought about china etc. Stranger: I'm from Finland You: this is my first talk lor You: ohoh Stranger: oh Stranger: well in that case nvm You: i luv finland!!!! Stranger: it was some other chinaman Stranger: you do? Stranger: why? You: just like You: dunno why You: maybe its in europe? 哇哈哈 我的是芬蘭的

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:11:49

在线的亚洲的大部分都是豆瓣上的了吧。。。

• _(:з」∠)_

_(:з」∠)_ (沒有如果。) 2009-07-04 01:12:20

2009-07-04 01:08:13 安徒生啃牛角 (together we are invincible!) asl —————— 我也是。

• 我很好

我很好 (你的吸血鬼,我的爱德华) 2009-07-04 01:13:09

呃 我一说是中国 对方就全是脏话了

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:13:15

als plz 的意思是 how old are u ? where are u from?and are u a male or a femail? 我也是让一个孩子给我解释的。。。

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:13:23

2009-07-04 01:10:55 大脸猫〆小蛮腰 (执子之手,把子拖走!~) 我有台湾的同学 他们从小到达受到的教育中 从来不认为台湾是中国的一部分 而且对于他们来说 台独是个很自然很正常的事情 。。。囧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ----------------------------------------------- 我爸也是这么告诉我的。 他问我是多大的,我说高中生。 然后他说高中生更是会这么想= =

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:14:10

2009-07-04 01:11:49 大脸猫〆小蛮腰 (执子之手,把子拖走!~) 在线的亚洲的大部分都是豆瓣上的了吧。。。 -------------------------------- 去碰豆瓣的去~哈哈

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:14:18

我第一次翻页! 激动的!~~~ 我遇到一个 匈牙利的了~~ 鸡冻啊~~~~

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:15:07

2009-07-04 01:14:10 CheRiSH. (雨下得猛 我承受不了) 2009-07-04 01:11:49 大脸猫〆小蛮腰 (执子之手,把子拖走!~) 在线的亚洲的大部分都是豆瓣上的了吧。。。 -------------------------------- 去碰豆瓣的去~哈哈 ------------------- 我就是打算来碰豆瓣的 以后一开始 hi 第二句 豆瓣? 如果人家 是 那继续 不是 直接see u~~

• 囍。

囍。 (很幸福。) 2009-07-04 01:16:53

我也是去碰豆瓣的= =

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:17:15

不错的方法。 反正别人不知道我是谁= =

• Le parachute☄

Le parachute☄ (脸盲重症末期) 2009-07-04 01:17:44

LZ看这里=-= http://www.douban.com/online/10128452/ 几个月了

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:18:08

Stranger: hi You: hi You: 豆瓣? Your conversational partner has disconnected. 没人理我TAT

• 车瑞希

车瑞希 (blank ching) 2009-07-04 01:19:26

You: hi Stranger: hi You: 豆瓣? Stranger: 春哥纯你们 Stranger: 爷们 You: = =

• 小蛮腰

小蛮腰 (找到了那种一拍即合的爱情。) 2009-07-04 01:20:01

恭喜楼上的遇到了中国人 哇卡卡啊 我怎么没遇到

<前页 1 2 3 4 后页>

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

662423 人聚集在这个小组
↑回顶部