重温指环王之Sam真是天使
Frodo: I can’t do this, Sam.
弗罗多:山姆,我做不到。
Sam: I know.
山姆:我知道。
It’s all wrong. By rights, we shouldn’t even be here. But we are here.
这是个错误。我们实际上本不该来这儿。但是我们来了。
It’s like in the great stories, Mr Frodo. The one’s that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were.
就像在伟大的故事中,那些真正的传说,里面笼罩着黑暗和危险。
And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end… Because how could the end be happy?
有时你甚至不想听到结尾,因为怎么可能会有幸福的结局?
How could the world go back to the way it was…When so much bad had happened?
发生这么多可怕的事情后,这世界怎么可能回到从前?
But in the end, it’s only a passing thing…this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer.
但是最后,可怕的阴影终究会过去。就连黑暗也会过去。崭新的一天将会来临。太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒。
Those were the stories that stayed with you… that meant something.
这才是让人永生难忘,意义非凡的感人故事。
Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr Frodo, I do understand.
纵使你太年轻不明白为什么。但是我想我明白了。
I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going… because they were holding on to something.
我现在明白了。这些故事里的人物有很多机会回头,但是他们并没有。他们勇往直前,因为他们抱着一种信念。
Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?
佛罗多:我们抱着什么信念?
Sam: That there’s some good in this world, Mr Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上存在着美好,弗罗多先生,值得我们为之奋斗。