泰戈尔优美诗歌:游云
I am like a remnant of a cloud of autumn
我像秋天里的一片残云,
uselessly roaming in the sky, O my sun ever-glorious!
无助地飘拂在天空里,啊,我那永远光辉灿烂的太阳!
Thy touch has not yet melted my vapor,
你的触摸还没有把我的水汽融化,
making me one with thy light,
就使我与你的明亮合成为一体,
and thus I count months and years separated from thee.
从而使我计算着同你离开了几月还是几年。
If this be thy wish and if this be thy play,
假如这是你的愿望,假如这是你的游戏,
then take this fleeting emptiness of mine,
于是请你接受我那流逝着的空虚,
paint it with colors, gild it with gold,
把它染上颜色、涂上真金,
float it on the wanton wind and spread it in varied wonders.
使它飘浮在那肆无忌惮的风里,铺设成为各种各样的奇迹,
And again when it shall be thy wish to end this play at night,
假如你希望在这夜晚里结束这场游戏,
I shall melt and vanish away in the dark,
我将溶化和消失在黑暗里。
or it may be in a smile of the white morning,
也可能这只是白色早晨的微笑,
in a coolness of purity transparent.
在那一片冰凉纯净的透明里。
喜欢可关注:微信公众号@读出英文之美;微博@木白公子_