“人生的路很多,但只有一条路会让你觉得真正活过 ” ——"We have many directions but only one to be yourself"
恪守你的价值观,恪守你自己的生活方式,就是自己的道路 The road where has your own value and style ,belongs to you
选自费勇的“人生的路很多,但只有一条路会让你觉得真正活过 ” ——A selection of "We have many directions but only one to be yours",written by Feiyong,translated by Joey.Wang

1
《在路上》写萨尔坐公共汽车往芝加哥去旅行,途中有一晚睡在很简陋的旅店,早晨醒来,“太阳发红,那是我一生中难得有的最奇特的时刻;我不知道自己究竟是谁了——我远离家乡,旅途劳顿、疲惫不堪,寄身在一个从未见过的旅馆房间,听到的是外面蒸汽的嘶嘶声、旅馆旧木器的嘎吱声、楼上的脚步声以及各种各样凄凉的声音,看到的是开裂的天花板,在最初奇特的十五秒里我真的不知道自己是谁。我并不惊恐,只觉得自己仿佛是另一个人,一个陌生人,我一生困顿,过着幽灵般的生活。
“On the Road”is a story about Sal have a tour to Chicago,on the course he lives in a run-down hotel where he waken up in the next morning and found the oddest moments in his life;I don't even know who the hell i am---i keep away from home,having a way-worn body ,and living in a room i've never seen,outside from which i heard the fizz of the steam, groaned old carpentry ,clop-clop upstairs and various dreary sound,saw the cracked ceiling.In the first 15 seconds i really do not know who i am.
I did not fear and just felt i was another person, i feel trapped and lead a spooky life.
这是很多人体验过的路上经验。如果你不是跟着旅行团,不是一帮人闹哄哄地随着导游的小旗帜到处到此一游,如果你是一个人离开自己的城市或乡村,到另一个城市或乡村,置身在陌生的人群和场景,你会突然有一种抽空了的感觉,所有的熟悉的关系不再了,你只是你,孤零零地站在天空的下面。
That's the experience lots of people have went through.You would have an empty heart if it is a determinaton you made to leave for a unfamiliar place and put yourself into a stangeness rather than follow a flag held by the tour guide with a noisy group. You are the one who under that sky.
这时候,关于我是谁这个古老的问题,往往会重新升起。我们在习惯的生活里习惯了自己的各种面具,以为那就是我们的真实容颜,渐渐地,反而很害怕见到真实的自己。真实的自己在体内,成了陌生人,成了游离者。
At the moment the question"who am i ?" arisen again. We get used to the mask in life and thought it was our real self, But greadually we are afraid of seeing ourselves,the true self hide deeply in body and become stranger and floater.
这就是停下来,离开惯常轨道独自远行的好处,会让自己看清自己,会让自己明白真正的自己在哪里,会让自己明白自己想要走的路。写到这里,我想作一个小小的修正。前面说到有两条生活的道路,一条是社会的按部就班的,另一条是路上的、不确定的,不如说,生活的路只有两条,要么是社会要求你走的,要么是你真实的自我想走的。
It would be good for us to stay for a while and leave him/herself alone and have a personal travel which fgives you the answers on who are you ,where are you and which road will you choose to take.Right now i feel it is necessary to make some corrections,I said two living ways before,one is to follow the prescribed order and for the other one,i would rather say it is the way your real self wanna to take than random and uncertainty.
2
问题在于,大多数人害怕那个真正的自己,害怕走自己真正想走的路。因为自己想走的路往往是很少人走的路。罗伯特佛洛斯特有一首诗《未选择的路》,写到人生道路的选择:
The problem is most people fear the real self and did not dare to take his or her own way.Because the way you wanna walk is the way seldom people dare to choose.There is a poem about the the road we will choose,named"The Road Not Taken",written by Robert Frost.

The Road Not Taken(未选择的路) --- Robert Frost(罗伯特·弗罗斯特)
黄色的树林里分出两条路
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
可惜我不能同时去涉足 And sorry I could not travel both.
我在那路口久久伫立 And be one traveller, long I stood
我向着一条路极目望去 And looked down one as far as I could
直到它消失在丛林深处。 To where it bent in the undergrowth;
但我却选择了另一条路 Then took the other, as just as fair,
它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂 And having perhaps the better claim,
显得更诱人,更美丽
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
虽然在这条小路上
Though as for that passing there
很少留下旅人的足迹 Had worn them really about the same.
那天清晨落叶满地 And both that morning equally lay
两条路都未经脚印污染 In leaves no step had trodden back.
啊,留下一条路等改日再见 Oh, I kept the first for another day!
但我知道路径延绵无尽头 Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
恐怕我难以再回返。 I doubted if I should ever come back.
我将轻声叹息将往事回顾 I shall be telling this with a sigh
多少年后在某个地方 Somewhere ages and ages hence:
一片树林里分出两条路 Two roads diverged in a wood, and
而我选择了人迹更少的一条 I took the one less travelled by,
从此决定了我一生的道路。 And that has made all the difference.
作者:费勇
翻译(除诗歌外):Joey.Wang