1. Assist to deal with regulatory circulars-in
- To scan, make summary, register and file the circulars from various regulators with accuracy.
- To ensure that the summay of the important circulars-in requiring implementation can be sent to leader for review and action within half a day.
- To ensure that the summary of the common circulars-in can be sent to leader for review and action within 2 days.
2. Assist to handle regulatory reports-out
- To scan, register and file the reports which were sent to regulators with accuracy.
- To help checking to ensure all the reports were approved by related department heads and EXCO members.
- To help reviewing some reports when necessary.
3. To maintain External Affair’s ePlatform and prepare monthly summary reports
- To register all CHO’s regulatory circulars-in and reports-out in ePlatform on a timely basis with accuracy.
- To prepare monthly summary reports for whole China external affairs within the 1st week of every month.
4. To assist in dealing with China’s information disclosure matter on website and I website based on various CIRC regulations.
5. To upload general regulatory circulars-in on Intranet for all China colleagues to read
6. To provide administrative support to the department
- To provide logistics support to regulatory meetings/trainings/on-site survey, etc.
- To accomplish other work assigned by leader and department head.