We are hiring a Chinese national to work at our Trading company office in Shanghai (Jing'an) as a sourcing and order follow up responsible.
1. Bachelor’s degree or recently graduate.
2. International Business area preferred
3. Business English degree is preferred. Written and verbal English is MANDATORY.
4. Experience of 1 or 2 years in an International company is preferred
5. Working schedule: 9am-6pm from Monday to Friday following the Chinese holiday calendar.
6. Location: Shanghai Jing’an (walking distance to subway lines 2, 7 and 11)
7. Salary will be discussed upon an interview with the right candidate .
8. Starting in November.
9. Only for Chinese national applicant.
Willing to be trained as a profession buyer and a future business entrepreneur who will master excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills in persuasion, negotiation, conflict resolution and teamwork.
1.- Sourcing suppliers and products on portals such as Alibaba, Made in China and any other sourcing websites available, sourcing in our data base, obtain quotation from suppliers, identify their reliability, negotiate prices, order follow up, perform real inspection at cargoes location, logistic support, shipment follow up etc.
2 - Attending international trading exhibition/fairs.
3 - Work closely in daily basis with the Manager to assist in a variety of tasks and initiatives.
4 - Write up sourcing notes and conduct further analysis, generate final summary by email or Excel quotation sheet.
5 - Development of new product and suppliers
6 - Accompany foreign clients during their visit in China
Applicants should submit their ENGLISH resume with an introduction to Mr Fabiano on email@example.com and Miss Caroline Degoul on firstname.lastname@example.org.