Our company has a special campaign for the employee referral program. The following is the job description of the foreign colleague position. Our colleagues are from all over the world. You could meet friends from America, Ireland, south Africa, koreo and so on. If you have any question about working hr, salary or working environment you could email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or add me on wechat: beibeilily
工作地点在上海 Base in Shanghai
•K-6 ESL Teacher （Scholar Tree）
• ELA(English Language Arts) Teacher
• Content Developer
• Native speaker (from English Speaking Countries)
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 year experience in relevant work
工作地点在北京 Base in Beijing
Test Prep Teacher/Mentor (SAT, ACT, SSAT)
EIC-New Pathway Education’s Beijing center is looking for full time mentor-instructors who can teach test preparation classes for the Reading and English/Writing sections for the SAT, ACT, and SSAT.
EIC-New Pathway is an elite international education technology company founded in 2009. With branches in Shanghai, Beijing and other cities across China, we provide a one-stop platform in terms of test preparation and college counseling. Our mission is to instill in our students a confidence and skill set that transfers to their academic lives and ensures success in the world’s top universities. Our students come from diverse backgrounds, with many attending the most prestigious international schools in Beijing.
• Minimum Bachelors degree, preferably from a top 100-ranked US college or university
• Native-level English reading, writing, and speaking ability
• 700+ on SAT Writing/Critical Reading or 31+ ACT English/Reading preferred
• Teaching experience preferred
• A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences
• A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Base in Beijing
Teaching duties will include, but not be limited to, managing small classroom discussions, facilitating group learning activities, providing one-on-one academic tutoring and support, communicating with parents, and giving timely and useable feedback on student assignments. Teaching hours are primarily afternoon/evenings and weekends, with Mondays and Tuesdays off. We are Western managed and offer thorough training to all new teachers before we put them in a classroom.
Benefits include full flight reimbursement to Chia, full assistance with work visa sponsorship, temporary accommodation upon arrival to China, airport pickup, assistance with finding permanent housing, medical coverage, and overtime bonuses for teaching hours over 20 hours/week.
For more information, visit our website at www.npathway.com
周历 Myrcella Email：email@example.com