Core responsibilities Additional responsibilities
• Responsible for employees services
• In charge of onboarding processes, including collect employee materials, related contract signing, send out onboarding notice to employee, Admin, IT, HR colleagues for preparation;
• In charge of off boarding process, including sending out notice to Finance, IT, Admin, supervisor and HR colleagues for handover;
• Maintain all employees data including C&B data in payroll system and non-C&B data in HRone system;
• Remind employee’s contract expire and probation review, collect completed form in their profile folder;
• Cooperate with attendance coordinator to check and verify attendance data and reports, remind manager approve application timely;
• Finalize the attendance report and sent to C&B Specialist
• Answer employees’ question according to company policy, employee services regulation, processes or transfer the question to SSC tier 2 specialist if they cannot answer;
• Organize employees’ benefits including festival gift, annual health check and so on;
• Prepare certification or letter as employees’ requests;
• Provide standard HR reports
Complete other tasks as requested. Optimize the database and improve the data quality;
Assist team leader to optimize the services processes,
system platform to achieve Services Level Agreement;
Develop, maintain and continuously improve
relationships with external services vender;
Continuous learning local labor law and regulation.
Employee Profile (Desired)
Professional Experience & Education Specific Skills & Knowledge (EX: Language, IT skills)
• Bachelor degree or above;
• Fluent English, both in oral and written
• Around 1 years HR experiences, basic knowledge in HR management and local labor law
• Work independently, efficiently and can work under pressure, high level of self-motivation
• Good communication and interpersonal skill, good team spirit, high level of customer service experience required;
Pay attention to details Good operation at SAP and MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Data accurate, quality
Strategic contribution of the function:
Complexity of functional requirements:
What is the complexity of the work environment?
• Server for 2500+ employees in 3 OUs + VOCS in China
• Foundation of Database to support other HR system platforms
• Need to be Able to manage high volume workload
What approaches or innovative approaches are needed to solve the problem?
Optimize the system, harmonize the process and policy.
What are the key internal and external interfaces?
Internally interface to all employees;
How does the role synergize within a matrix structure?