IT Infrastructure Analyst
This position is responsible for providing support to Asia IT Infrastructure Analyst on tracking invoice, resolving payment issues, delivering report, requisitioning, telecom expense management related work.
The IT Asset Management Team manages an expense per fiscal year including Network, Voice, Mobile, Software, Hardware and Services.
• Track and validate monthly invoicing for IT Infrastructure expenses.
• Assist Tangoe in retrieving late invoices from vendor
• Process invoices and solve discrepancies by working with vendor partners
• Generate data from Partner Portal for reporting purpose.
• Communicate with the end user, vendor, and internal resources to obtain any necessary information to complete orders/resolve escalations related to mobile services
• Requisitioning for IT infrastructure request
• Assist users where needed for transfer out and terminations company owned mobile phones.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• BS or College degree. Expect to have a minimum of 1+ years’ work experience in the Administration.
• Good written and oral communication skills in Mandarin. Good read and written skills in English.
• Ability to effectively use Excel and Microsoft Office tools.
• Experience in SAP is a plus but not a must. (Requisition, project area.)
• A positive attitude. Strong initiative and personal accountability. Ability to work with global cross-organizational teams and peers collaboratively at all levels.
• Good problem solving skill and a fast learner.