Job Title: Program Management Intern
Duration: Start from January, 2017 at least 3 months with minimum 3 days per week attendance
Application Deadline: December 4, 2016
About Harvard Center Shanghai
Harvard Center Shanghai, opened in March 2010, represents an important step in Harvard's long engagement with China and Asia. Spearheaded by the Harvard Business School and the Harvard China Fund, the Center is built as a resource for Harvard faculty, students, and alumni across all of Harvard’s Schools. We are currently having internship opportunity in Program Management opened for the potential candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Program Management team to support all HCS programs from preparations to onsite executions.
It involves compiling documents, internal and external communications, photography, logistics, etc.
- Help to conduct various projects including premier research, information consolidation and so on
- Self-motivated to solve problems on the spot; think creatively with attention on details
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to prioritize work, delegate and respond to change
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Handle multiple tasks with precision; meet deadlines; work independently while always being mindful of the need to be a team player
- Present good judgment with diplomacy, as well as discretion with sensitive and confidential materials
- Demonstrate professionalism in interactions with University faculty and staff, officials and general public
- Fluent English and Mandarin; verbal and oral both required
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Photoshop/AI etc.
Interested applicants can send a CV to email@example.com，with title on “name+school+grade+available days/week+at least working months”.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.