时薪 8.5镑 （外加13%的holiday提成，所以已加起来的时薪差不多9.6镑）
Position: Temporary Telephone Researcher
We are looking for multi-lingual, results-driven candidates to join us on a project by project basis within our Intelligence Reports division. Our intelligence reports seek to provide our clients with hard to reach information, to provide them with the competitive edge they need and to assist them in understanding and tracking trends within a specific sector.
Your responsibility will be to conduct high-quality, in depth telephone interviews with experts in different sectors, to uncover the latest trends and key drivers of an industry. The information that you discover, will be the foundations of the research that our clients will use to make key investment decisions. This is not "market research" - it is thorough, bottom-up, industry and company research.
Because our projects require global coverage, we have a strong preference for candidates with language skills. Your written and spoken English must be fluent and you should be able to interpret live-time into English when needed.
- Telephone respondents from contact lists with limited numbers, and convince respondents to participate in an interview
- Navigate gatekeepers and negotiate pushbacks to reach the person who is able to address our questions
- Guide respondents through a set of quantitative and qualitative questions
- Translate answers from respondents language to English, capturing detail, meaning and context.
- You will be able to engage in a knowledgeable discussion with respondents in a professional and personable manner in order to ensure respondents are happy to be re-contacted
- Keep an accurate record of all contact with respondents, results and responses of your interviews.
- Successful candidates must speak one of the following languages fluently with an understanding of Native Dialects: English USA, German, French, English UK, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Dutch, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and confident with great telephone manner
- Target driven with a deep pride in the quality of work
- Enjoy the challenges of cold calling and speaking to new people. You should be persistent, polite and professional.
Flexibility with shift patterns is required to ensure support across operational hours. Depending where the project is based the hours will vary:
- Asia: 06:30 13:30hrs
- Europe: 09:00 17:00hrs
- USA: 14:00hrs 20:00hrs
Projects vary in length depending on markets. USA, China we conduct uninterrupted research, researchers will work under a casual rolling contract.
For other markets such as Europe the research can last anything from 2 to 8 weeks depending on the type of projects we are working on. We invite strong performers to come back and work with us. There will be an immediate start for successful applicants.