3. Describe a time when you did something that you had never done before and explain what happened. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
4. Some people like travel alone. Others prefer to travel with their family. Which do you prefer and why? Please include reasons and details in your response.
5. Which of the following would you rather be? Lawyer, veterinarian or restaurant owner. Explain your answer in details.
6. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you like to give to this friend of yours?
7. Some people think wearing fashionable clothes is important, while others not. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
8. When learning to use a new product, some people prefer to read the instruction manual. Others prefer to figure out how to use the product on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Give details and examples to support your response.
9. If your friend has unexpectedly received a large amount of money, what would you suggest him/her to do with the money and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
10. Which of the following library volunteer would you want to choose to do? Helping people find the right material, reading to kids or keeping bookshelf organized.