Promotional and Corporate Identity Materials
Assist with the preparation of promotional packets for clients, prospects and other requestors and maintain log of promotional materials requests.
Maintain inventory of marketing materials, including materials used in promotional packets as well as gifts and other promo items for clients and other contacts
Assist with the production of materials in support of RFPs and pitch presentations
Assist Shanghai Office business manager in maintaining the China contact list in InterAction
Assist Shanghai Office business manager in maintaining the China related travel schedules in the calendar
Maintain and update translated marketing materials. On an ongoing basis identify additional materials of relevance to region and coordinate their translation
With input from Shanghai office manager, identify and/or evaluate the merits of various China-specific directories and work with DC marketing assistant to compile firm data and profile information.
Events and sponsorships
Assist Shanghai Office Business manager with logistics related to marketing events, such as seminars, conferences and receptions hosted by Finnegan. Tasks may include working with lawyers and regional contacts on venue selection, mailing lists and related print and electronic materials.
Assist Shanghai Office business manager with logistics of associations/organization memberships and sponsorships in target markets
Assist in the processing and tracking of China-related marketing expenditure
Assist firm personnel with travel arrangements to China related to client and prospect visits and marketing activities
To the extent possible, participate in regularly scheduled marketing department meetings
Perform other tasks, as assigned by Shanghai business manager.
1. Bachelors degree preferred.
2. Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English (written and oral)
3. Basic understanding of U.S. business practices and customs
4. One to two years of experience in a professional business environment
5. Experience with Windows-based word processing , database programs, spreadsheets and document management systems. High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Good grammatical and proofreading skills
7. Detail Oriented and organized
8. High energy; ability to be a self starter and work independently while being comfortable taking direction.
9. Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with attorneys, clients, administrative and support staff, and outside vendors and professional peers.
10. Ability to work under pressure, meet frequent deadlines, and prioritize multiple tasks.
11. Willingness to be a team player.