1. Greet visitors and determine their purpose in visiting, direct them to appropriate staff member
2. Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
3. Direct call to the appropriate department or person.
4. Receive and deliver mail, letters to employees
5. Take care of business cards for office employees.
6. Order office supplies such as stationery, flipchart, A4 printing paper with a cost-effectiveness mind;
7. Order the pantry supplies such as water, coffee, tea with a cost-effectiveness mind;
8. Monitor and keep office and pantry clean and tidy by managing cleaning vendor;
9. Report repairing request to building management/decoration company if any.
10. Organizing the maintenance of copiers and printers.
11. Managing 2 fridges in the office on a monthly basis to make sure they are clean and well-organized with samples, prototypes and free products after checking with marketing colleagues