MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and check the supporting document for 0 price product application which include: Demo, Loaner, Sample, Regulatory, Clinical, Donation, Warranty, Promotion.
• Closely work with the business unit, finance, legal/compliance, customer service to ensure the application follows the internal policy before the physical product are shipped out
• Be familiar with the order type for the various purpose of the 0 price product and the check point(may various from BU to BU)
• Keep the track of the BU Promotion program and closely work with AR and FP&A team to provide the progress for submission, push BU operation to submit the supporting in time with quality
• Improve the process based on the current SOP and make suggestions or feedback if needed
• Keep the record of all the application forms and the supporting for filling
• Participate in other assigned projects (eg: fixed assets count of loaner, demo, CRHF programmer, inventory cycle count)Support other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Major in Finance or accounting
• 2 year experience
• Familiar with accounting principles is a plus
• Experience in information systems is a plus
• Good English proficiency both in oral and written
• Integrity and stability.
• Good sense of responsibility, patience, attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Good Team player
• Word, Excel, Outlook