Job Opportunity: International Trading and Sale...

HouGe

来自: HouGe 2016-11-14 12:59:07

标题:Job Opportunity: International Trading and Sales Assistant - SVA Fruits (Shanghai)
27人 喜欢
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-14 13:41:29

For those who may have applied for this position a couple of months ago, we apologize for how long it's taken to respond. We will finally get to interviews this week, so please don't hesitate to re-send your CV to express your interest.

• 西瓜爱夏天

西瓜爱夏天 2016-11-14 14:17:30

Do you offer accommodation?

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-14 14:59:29

Do you offer accommodation? Do you offer accommodation? 西瓜爱夏天

Good afternoon,

Sorry, we do not offer accommodation at this time. I hope this doesn't discourage you from applying!

-David smith

• cakeflying

cakeflying 2016-11-14 17:36:13

It sounds interesting and challenging . But to be frank with you ,David. Most candidates may concern about the remote office address which is too far away to reach. As research the logistic in the internet map, it seems that no public transporation tools could stop by Puxing Highway . Taxi costs much more than the allowance in RMB200....

• 嘿嘿

嘿嘿 (so many lives I touched,) 2016-11-14 19:11:33

saw this before. yea, the location though…

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-15 08:01:45

saw this before. yea, the location though… saw this before. yea, the location though… 嘿嘿

Yes, the location can be a bit tough. I travel from Xuhui every day and we have people coming from even further than that. It's an exciting industry with great opportunities and that keeps people coming back to work every day.

• 西瓜爱夏天

西瓜爱夏天 2016-11-15 11:12:49

Good afternoon, Sorry, we do not offer accommodation at this time. I hope this doesn't Good afternoon, Sorry, we do not offer accommodation at this time. I hope this doesn't discourage you from applying! -David smith ... HouGe

it's a little bit far from where im living now. and the working time is so early for me to travel to there.

来自 豆瓣App
  • 饱暖思

饱暖思 (我要钱和肉体) 2016-11-15 11:21:33

Is working at home acceptable?

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-15 11:30:22

Is working at home acceptable? Is working at home acceptable? 饱暖思

Good morning!

We work closely as a team in our office here and it really requires a lot of personal interaction every day, so working from home isn't the best way for this position.

-David Smith

• 嘿嘿

嘿嘿 (so many lives I touched,) 2016-11-16 12:01:17

Yes, the location can be a bit tough. I travel from Xuhui every day and we have people com Yes, the location can be a bit tough. I travel from Xuhui every day and we have people coming from even further than that. It's an exciting industry with great opportunities and that keeps people coming back to work every day. ... HouGe

Bet it is exciting. I am interested in applying and will send my resume shortly.
    Thanks.

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-16 12:16:52

Bet it is exciting. I am interested in applying and will send my resume shortly. Thanks. Bet it is exciting. I am interested in applying and will send my resume shortly. Thanks. 嘿嘿

Great! I look forward to seeing it!

-David

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-16 16:13:11

*Bump up

• 嘿嘿

嘿嘿 (so many lives I touched,) 2016-11-16 16:36:14

Great! I look forward to seeing it! -David Great! I look forward to seeing it! -David HouGe

it's sent. please check.
    thx

来自 豆瓣App
  • Muriel桑

Muriel桑 2016-11-16 16:42:55

*Bump up *Bump up HouGe

Hi :) do you accept graduates?

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-16 22:29:06

it's sent. please check. thx it's sent. please check. thx 嘿嘿

Thank you!

I'll check it in the morning and get back to you.

-David Smith

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-16 22:33:25

Hi :) do you accept graduates? Hi :) do you accept graduates? Muriel桑

Good evening!

Recent graduates are certainly welcome to apply!

-David Smith

... 2016-11-16 22:59:59

Hi, may I know how often the travel is likely to be? Thanks.

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-17 08:35:07

Hi, may I know how often the travel is likely to be? Thanks. Hi, may I know how often the travel is likely to be? Thanks. ...

Good morning!

In general this position requires very little travel. As our company continues to grow, there will very likely be opportunities to grow into a different role that involves more travel.

Thanks for your question and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any more!

-David Smith

... 2016-11-17 15:32:50

Good morning! In general this position requires very little travel. As our company con Good morning! In general this position requires very little travel. As our company continues to grow, there will very likely be opportunities to grow into a different role that involves more travel. Thanks for your question and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any more! -David Smith ... HouGe

Thank you for your prompt reply, is the salary still negotiable?

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-18 07:36:12

Thank you for your prompt reply, is the salary still negotiable? Thank you for your prompt reply, is the salary still negotiable? ...

Good morning,

Yes, the final compensation offered will depend on qualifications and experience.

-David Smith

• 嘿嘿

嘿嘿 (so many lives I touched,) 2016-11-18 09:58:28

「该条回应已被删除」 「该条回应已被删除」 HouGe

Hey, David, done sending my resume. not sure if you got to check it, though. Anything?

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-18 10:23:51

Hey, David, done sending my resume. not sure if you got to check it, though. Anything? Hey, David, done sending my resume. not sure if you got to check it, though. Anything? 嘿嘿

Good morning @嘿嘿!

I am responding this morning to many of the applications. Send me a private message with your name and i can confirm if i received it.

-David

• Christian

Christian 2016-11-20 06:48:06

Hi is the salary fixed every month

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-21 08:41:47

Hi is the salary fixed every month Hi is the salary fixed every month Christian

Good morning!

Thanks for your message. Regarding the salary, yes, it's a monthly fixed salary.

Thanks!

-David Smith

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-29 10:17:37

*Bump up

• 72变

72变 2016-11-29 11:01:08

*Bump up *Bump up HouGe

Hey,do I need to send you English cv?

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-29 11:22:09

Hey,do I need to send you English cv? Hey,do I need to send you English cv? 72变

Good morning,

Yes, we need the CV to be submitted in English.

Thanks for your interest!

-David

• 72变

72变 2016-11-29 11:40:19

Good morning, Yes, we need the CV to be submitted in English. Thanks for your intere Good morning, Yes, we need the CV to be submitted in English. Thanks for your interest! -David ... HouGe

I have two years experience in foreign,can I apply for this position?

来自 豆瓣App
  • HouGe

HouGe 2016-11-29 12:36:17

Hello again,

Yes, I'd be happy to see your CV and information.

-David Smith

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-12-07 17:16:20

*Bump up

• 漂流

漂流 2016-12-07 22:26:47

Dear David:

is this position still open ? Anyway i have sent my resume for your reference.Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
    Tori

• HouGe

HouGe 2016-12-08 17:29:57

Dear David: is this position still open ? Anyway i have sent my resume for your referen Dear David: is this position still open ? Anyway i have sent my resume for your reference.Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Tori ... 漂流

Hi Tori,

I did receive your Resume and plan to respond to you ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

• 漂流

漂流 2016-12-08 19:14:41

Hi Tori, I did receive your Resume and plan to respond to you ASAP. Sorry for the dela Hi Tori, I did receive your Resume and plan to respond to you ASAP. Sorry for the delay. ... HouGe

That's OK many thanks. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

176278 人聚集在这个小组

最新话题  ( 更多 )

↑回顶部