The adventures of Hansen
1. Today, we will talk a story about courage. In a distant place, there was an island which was no one knows. The island was surrounded by boundless and turbulent seawater, so it was isolate by the seawater. There were a group of people lived in the island since long time ago. Unfortunately, the people that lived here were puzzled by a yaksha which lived in the sea. It has awesome power to make the sea become turbulent. If the water submerges the island, the crops would be destroyed. And then, people would face to famine. So many people would die. To make the yaksha happy, people promised yaksha to throw a human into the sea every year. So the yaksha would not destroy the island. Therefore, always have a person sacrifice every year. Although people were so sad, they have no idea to defeat the yaksha. The days just passed.
2. At a place where is far away from the island. There was a young man who named Hansen. Hansen is a shipmaster. He had ever gone to many places and experienced many storms. In a word, he is an intelligent and brave man. That day, he was driving his ship in the wide sea. Suddenly, an awful strom that he never experienced rushed him. In a short time, he was thrown into the sea.
3. When he waked, he found himself in an unknown island. The kind people saved him. After lived for one month in the island, Hansen found these people are laborious and unadorned. But with another year was coming. They became more and more worried.Because it is time to give a person to the yaksha. People were afraid of being killed. After Hansen known that, he decided to help people. He thought that maybe the yaksha would be weak if it on the land. So, Hansen came up with a solution.
4. It was a stormy weather that day. People came to the seaside in accordance with the contract. But they did not throw anyone into the sea. After waited for a long time, the yaksha was furious. It jump out of sea and yell. At once, people captured it with an elaborate fishing net. And then, they tied yaksha with many kites. At this moment, the thunder happened, and the yaksha was died.
5. No matter how difficult things you face to, please remember that you should be brave and try your best to solve it.