The Tele-Sales Representative is responsible for supporting company Tele-sales project. This position shall proactively give outbound calls to target customers to find new sales opportunities for related consumable or standard products; closely follow up until win the opportunities. During communication with customers, this position also needs to record customer feedback to find best potential customers, nurture potential leads and raise customer royalty. The position shall also help customer to smooth the sales process and get the product or service as fast as they can.
1. Proactively give outbound calls to find sales opportunities and target customers to offer related consumable and standard products/product portfolios, solution and service.
2. Record customer feedback about our proactive offer; closely follow up or escalate to related commercial or service team to fix the best potential customers.
3. Communicate with customers to recognize sales leads. Follow up closely to finally win the sales leads.
4. Provides sales support in proposal and presentation creation for specific sales opportunities.
5. Escalate complex customer request during customer communication and escalate to people in different function and follow up until solution reached.
6. Maintain outbound call and follow up information in call center system.
7. Delivers efficient activities to ensure that the product, solution and services are meeting customer needs.
1. Proactive, energetic and always willing to conquer difficulties to win sales.
2. Excellent communication skills with customers. Proactively figure out customer real needs for effective tele-sales calls.
3. Problem solving (prioritizing, analyzing, developing recommendations & conclusions, taking into records)
4. Highly organized and willing to work hard.
5. Familiar with MS Office.
6. Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral.
1. Minimum 1 year experience in Tele-sales, customer facing role is preferred.
2. Chemical, biological, life science or the related scientific background is preferred.