We are currently hiring for the full time Academic Architect to teach classes in humanistic curriculum field, like: American History, Debate, Psychology etc., as well as monitor US college application for our talented students.
Locations: Nanshan Dis., Shenzhen, China.
Full time working hours: From 9:00pm to 6:00pm from Tuesday to Saturday or From Sunday To Thursday, 5 days 40 hours per week.
Part time working hours: working day afternoon 4pm-6pm, weekend: one day all day from 9:00-6:00 at least.
Full time: 1 person
Part time: 1 person
Full-time teaching programme:
--> Intensive teaching experience
--> Teach in small seminar, socratic discussion style
--> Teach in humanistic subject
--> Past courses/seminars: US Politics and Election, AP Art History, English Literature, Debate etc.
--> Interact with a team made up of both Chinese and Americans, truly experience globalization, and cross-cultural communication
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
• Efficient/Accurate in producing education documents, course design, expedition documents, individual planning documentation, and in implementing classes, activities, and various goals
• High sense of responsibility and ownership for your cohort of students
• Always open to feedback and empirical learning - improve teaching skills through experience, students/parents feedback, and group analysis/feedback
• Adaptable to a fast-moving environment
• Loves to actively communicate with students
• Understands different types of students and can communicate amiably and effectively
• Great team-player in a multicultural environment
• Familiar with USA college admissions requirements. Experience applying to American colleges/universities is preferred.
• Fluency in both English and Chinese is a plus.
• In-depth hobbies and talents are also pluses
• Prefer candidates from prestigious Universities
• Salary to be discussed face to face based on your experience
Please submit your resume to us, and indicate the position option that you are interested in.
Please include a cover letter about why you believe you would be a great fit for CYPA.
Please also indicate which areas of study and talents that you are most passionate about and capable of teaching to students.