Topic: Flag and Anthem !
Why american flag has 13 stripes and 50 stars? What are they represent?
A flag is a period of history; a flag is a symbol of a country.
Let's learn about national flags together.
Part1:Shall something about last week.(10--15mins）
Part 2: Listening and Reading
Listen to the Video talk together, then learn more about the article by reading.
Part 3: Discussion
1. What does the flag of china have? What do they represent?
2. What shall we do when the five-starred red flag is rising?
3. Can you say the name and the lyric of the anthem of china?
4. Had you ever been in Tiananmen square in Beijing to watch the ceremony of rising national flag？How did you feel?
5. Draw a flag and name the country of it. If you could say the capital, better.
6. Make a brief description about a country which you are familiar with. The aspects as follow will be helpful: location, climate, food, race, religion, culture, famous spots, your experience.
7. Look at the flag and say the country’s name.
Fees：10 yuan per person
Time：11.13日 9:30--11：:30 am