Executive Secretarial and Administrative Support to the Function Head:
• Handle all personal and secretarial matters of the Function Head
• Organize and manage Function Head’s schedule.
• Prepare expense claims.
• Assist in business travel coordination and arrangements e.g. flight, hotel, transportation, meetings schedule, visa application, travel itinerary etc.
• Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Assist in drafting of formal correspondences (emails, letters, etc.)
• Prepare memoranda, weekly highlights & reports, etc.
• Handle cautiously and ensure confidentiality of highly sensitive corporate information.
• Assist registration of conference / seminars / workshop.
Provide Secretarial and Administrative Support to Other Team Members:
• Deal with incoming e-mail, phone call and faxes, distribute to respective person and/or department.
• Liaise with different personnel of all levels (Internal and External) on a regular basis in the updating and collation of reports, setting up meetings, schedule, coordinating activities and communications.
• Devise and maintain office systems to deal efficiently with proper flow.
• Provide hospitality to guests and visitors; assist them in hotel reservation and logistic arrangements; setting-up meetings etc.
• Assist in travel coordination and request for invitation letter to obtain visa.
• Manage the booking of the conference room and small meeting room.
• Provide support and assist on any ad-hoc projects and assignments when required, including new office space planning, office renovation work, new recruitment, sourcing of corporate gifts, service awards etc.
• Keep record of Time Sheet for Chapter 8 employees.
• Coordinate for the events sponsored or organized by Saudi Aramco and/or Aramco Asia.
• Provide general office administration and relieve coverage for Admin Assistant.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by Line Manager.