1. Supports daily activities to Executive Assistant and General Manager, when need for whole team (including internal and external meetings, business trips, and participation to company or other company events).
2. Screens telephone calls, answers routine questions, takes messages and refers callers to an alternative source in the absence of Executive Assistant and team members.
3. Collects and screens in a pro-active way before submission all expense reports and other written clearance to be approved; to anticipate request of clarification and to highlight any abnormal figures, ensuring that all documentation is completed in line with Company Policies and Procedures; make interpretation where needed
4. Organizes or coordinates company activities duly approved:
These activities may concern
• participation to International Congress abroad and may involve close relationship and follow-up with an external travel Agency duly approved by the Company ,
• participation to National Congress with the possible set-up of a company booth , organization of Satellite Symposium
• organization or coordination of Target Doctors meetings ( expert group , launch meeting , city symposium …) ar
In all cases, the job holder must ensure that
• proper liaison is made between team and other department if involved
• logistic of these events is clearly worked out and proper Standard Operating Procedures followed to ensure that the events will take place in the most efficient and cost-effective way
5. Is responsible for the budgetary estimate supporting the AED procedure of the company up to the final corresponding expenses reconciliation of the various company events.
6. Manages in accordance with Company Purchasing policy, Company Promotional Materials Procedure and following the requests of the team duly approved the purchase of Promotional materials (printing ,gifts , gimmicks…); ensures proper filing is done enabling a clear follow-up of inventory and distribution of the concerned materials
7. Executes in the most efficient way the various missions to be entrust you (Typing and finalizing of Presentations, Management reports , Budgetary or expenses reconciliation , analysis and surveys)
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
University / College graduate
Experience & knowledge:
1. At least 3 year work experience
2. Basic finance knowledge preferred
1. Good communication skills
2. Good English
3. Good computer skills
5. Positive attitude
6. Good service spirit to sales team