Creative Capital is a branding agency.
We are a team of designers, writers and brand experts based in Paris, Shanghai and New York.
Our company provides 360 ° services, from brand concept, storytelling, naming, VI, to packaging, retail design and short movie production. We take pride in our unique methodology and cultural approach. In our agency, brand concepts are implemented in every design step, because we believe - consistency is key.
We are now seeking for a self-motivated and brand-savvy Copywriter to join our team in Shanghai.
The ideal candidate will work closely with our Creative Director and Brand Manager to produce top-class copy for our clients (Chinese & English, offline & online), as well as support our international team with Chinese-English translation, edit and proofread design presentation of various natures. If you think you are bold, creative, have an instinctive appreciation for great slogans and good brand names; and if you always feel that new ideas motivate you, you are welcome.
- Take full responsibility for writing and conceptualizing brand slogans, brand names, brand stories while work collaboratively with the team on general brand strategies and brand propositions
- Proofread and edit every clients-facing document, from design to text-only proposals
- Proposal proofreading
- Help writing internal promotional materials including portfolio and seminar presentations topromote the agency
- Gradually lead and develop the agency’s unique tone of voice
- 1-3 years copywriting and/or translation experience in advertising or branding agencies preferred,but a journalism background is also welcomed (in this case, advertorial experience preferred)
- A degree in Chinese, English, Marketing, Communication, Translation, Journalism or related subject
- Expert knowledge of Chinese language, able to take ownership of both administrational and creative writing work
- Advanced level of English, able to write flawlessly, creatively and speak fluently
- A strategic-thinker who can understand the needs of clients and the value of marketing and branding
- A good listener who can carefully listen to the clients
- Exceptional attention to details to as small as a correct [space] and capital letters
- A good eye for aesthetic
- Experience of working in creative environment preferred
- Able to switch among different tasks
- Able to understand conceptual ideas
- Positive, curious and hungry to learn
Here are our studies cases:
How to apply
Please provide a portfolio with relevant work, resume and contact at: