About Human Resources, Compensation & Benefits – Center of Expertise
The role will be working in a highly strategic function of the APAC Corporate Human Resources function focusing on the management of Human Capital investment.
Focuses on the preparatory and repetitive tasks as he/she gains the experience and recognizes the quality of data. He/she prepares analyses of basic C&B stuff under a supervision, and learns to use right data sources and the main C&B processes in the organization.
• Provides support to regional C&B projects, including data collection, verification and consolidation etc.
• Perform data analysis on all C&B projects/information under supervision
• Coordinate with service providers by collecting market data and compile regular HR related statistics and reports for management review
• Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
1. Students with the following profile are eligible to apply:
2. Fluent English in writing and conversation (English Level CET 6)
3. Currently undertaking Postgraduates Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Marketing, Economics and Finance
4. Strong analytical thinking skills
5. Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
6. Enthusiastic and driven professionals
7. Demonstrate leadership capability