1. Responsible for the office general administration;
2. Handling on boarding logistics for new hires and relocation staffs, including but not limited to IT setups, phone, space, building/company access card, business card, office tour, and sometimes coordinating on travel, temporary accommodation, relocation expense reimbursement, etc (if applicable)
3. Interview arrangement and expense reimbursement
4. Handling both internal and external meeting requests and coordinate the meeting arrangements.
5. Handling visa/invitation letter issues.
6. Legal Entity Certificates management and renewal.
7. Handling travel/hotel arrangement for all support staff on business trip.
8. Taking care of visitors to the office, including but not limited to working station preparation, travel and hotel booking, etc.
9. Working as SAMS administrator for all support staff
10. Staff departure arrangement, collecting access card, security key and any other firm properties
11. Help organizing department events. Manage department email group.
12. Other required / assigned tasks
1. 3+ years of Administration experience
2. Fluency in English is required
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
4. Assumes responsibility and accountability
5. Works collaboratively to achieve a positive team outcome
6. Organizes time and resources to achieve aims
7. Professional presentation and strong attention to detail
8. Acts with integrity and builds a positive profile to reach desired outcome
9. Is driven and takes a proactive approach
10. Flexible attitude and ability to remain calm under pressure
11. Previous work experience from financial industry or professional services environment
12. Experience with voicemail system use