反长

来自: 反长 2016-11-04 02:35:54

4人 喜欢
  • 反长

反长 2016-11-04 02:58:29

刚打完一段要发布,结果提示“你使用了小组不欢迎的词汇”,怎么破?

• 反长

反长 2016-11-05 20:51:16

this is is amazing. i know ,it has every luxury option available. this sumptuous interior is so comfortable. you haven't seen anything yet. it has a climate control system for every seat and a voice-activated entertainment system. 截图部分

• 反长

反长 2016-11-06 21:21:05

i've been initiated into a secret society at school. i'm one of the chosen few.
    is it supposed to be a big deal?
    of course it is.it's very exclusive. not many people are invited to join.
    but what is the purpose of the secret society?
    well ,we have a secret handshake and we have some really mysterious rites and rituals.
    what kind of rites and rituals?
    i can't tell you.i've been sworn to secrecy.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-07 22:24:39

ESL Podcast is currently produced by a team of volunteers. It is a production of the Center for Educational Development, located in Los Angeles, California. My name is Dr. Jeff McQuillan, and I’m the host of ESL Podcast. I have been teaching English as a Second Language for many years both here in the United States and in other countries. I received my Ph.D., my doctorate, in applied linguistics from the University of Southern California. I taught as a university professor for several years here in California and in Arizona. I have written many articles and books on the teaching of English.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-07 22:25:41

ESL Podcast is currently produced by a team of volunteers. It is a production of the Cente ESL Podcast is currently produced by a team of volunteers. It is a production of the Center for Educational Development, located in Los Angeles, California. My name is Dr. Jeff McQuillan, and I’m the host of ESL Podcast. I have been teaching English as a Second Language for many years both here in the United States and in other countries. I received my Ph.D., my doctorate, in applied linguistics from the University of Southern California. I taught as a university professor for several years here in California and in Arizona. I have written many articles and books on the teaching of English. ... 反长

这段开场白太经典了

• 反长

反长 2016-11-08 19:09:22

hey,isabel,can you cut that out?
    cut what out?i'm not doing anything.
    you're tapping your pencil on your

desk.it's driving me crazy.
    ok,i will if you'll stop slurping your

coffee.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-08 19:10:19

hey,isabel,can you cut that out? cut what out?i'm not doing anything. you're tapping you hey,isabel,can you cut that out? cut what out?i'm not doing anything. you're tapping your pencil on your desk.it's driving me crazy. ok,i will if you'll stop slurping your coffee. ... 反长

每次只能选择一小部分出来,不然发不了,为什么限制这么多

• 反长

反长 2016-11-09 22:50:40

the merrier and invited adriano and his family to have christmas dinner with us.we were thrilled when they accepted our invitation.
    i'm so glad you guys could all make it.
    we wouldn't have missed it,for anything we brought a fruitcake.
    oh ,thanks make yourselves comfortable.we're just about to sit down to dinner.
    wow. it looks like you've prepared a feast.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-11 00:11:13

good morning ,i'm dr vaneyck.i understand that you're not feeling well.
    that's right,doctor.i've had a stomachache for three days.the pain comes and goes.but i also have heartburn and i am feeling bloated all the time.
    well .let's take a look.have you felt nauseous?does it hurt when i pree here?
    oh ,yes .that hurts, and i nauseous all the time.but ,doctor,that's not all .i've also had had headaches in the past week and i feel fatigued all the time.
    have you had a stuff nose , a cough,a sore throat,or and earache?
    yes ,i've had all of those.
    you have ?all of them?
    and ,there's more.i've been feeling pains in my leg.sometimes it feels stiff and sometimes i lose feeling in it.i'm having a lot of trouble walking.
    i have to say that you have an unusual combination of symptoms. have there been any significant changes in your life in the past few days?
    well ,my in-laws are visiting from out of town.do you think you'll need to admit into the hospital for tests?
    i'm not sure that's necessary.are thinks really that bad at home?
    you have no idea.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-11 22:39:36

now that the holidays are here,it's time to decorate the house. every year,we always go all out.we buy a christmas tree and the kids decorate it with ornaments that we've bought and made over the years,and with silver and gold tinsel.we also hang a wreath on our front door and i make sure that there's mistletoe above every door.around the chimney,we hang our stocking ,and when we get holiday cards from our friends and neighbors ,we put then all around the room.
    outside of the house ,we have lawn ornaments that we put it in the front yard.people who visit our house will see snowmen ,reindeer,and of course,santa claus. the best part is the outdoor lights.i string them across the front of the house ,around our trees,and in our fence .when i turn them all on ,you can probably se our house from miles away.it's no wonder that people come from all over town just to see our house at night. i have to say that i enjoy the holiday seasons as much as the kids..and maybe just a little more.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-13 00:00:44

why the long face?
    i don't know. i guess i'm feeling a little homesick.
    i thought you got over that. i know the adjustment was hard when first got here,but i thought you were coping pretty well.
    i was. it's just that the holidays are coming up and i won't be able to go home because i can't afford the airfare. i'm just longing for some of the comforts of home, like my mom's cooking and being around my family.
    yeah,it can get pretty lonely over the holidays.when i first got here,i'd get depressed and nostalgic for anything that reminded me of home. but ,you know,i think i was just seeing things through rose-colored glasses.
    what do you mean?
    well ,things back home weren't really that idyllic,but from this distance,all i could think of was the good stuff and none of the bad.

7 2016-11-13 00:02:28

好久不看 都丢了 5555

• 反长

反长 2016-11-13 23:03:27

my boss asked me to come up with some holiday promotion ideas so that we can make inroads into the gift-buying market.for us to stay cometitive,our company has to increase retail sales for this important sales cycle. my boss is expecting some innovative ideas from me.
    since we're an online business and not a brick-and-mortar store,we can't just put signs in the window or do other types of traditional advertising.lucky for us,though consumers are increasingly computer savvy and are more likely than ever to buy online.that's something we want to capitalize on.
    like other companies,we're willing to slash prices to attract holiday shoppers.we have a large inventory and we don't have to worry about running out of stock.the trick is how do we increase sales without resorting to gimmicks? dressing up salespeople to look like santa claus may work for some business but not ours.
    i'm just hoping that i can come up with some fresh ideas to jump-start this sales season.i know that my boss is counting on me.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-13 23:05:24

好久不看 都丢了 5555 好久不看 都丢了 5555 7

重新看 重新找回来

• 反长

反长 2016-11-14 20:55:09

here is the bill for your four-night stay.would you like the incidentals charged to your credit card?
    incidentals? i think there's some mistake.i didn't order any pay-per-view movies and i never ordered room service. and ,i didn't have any spa services,either.
    are you sure? we show three movies and two room services orders.
    i'm positive .could i speak to a supervisor,please?
    he's not on duty right now.but let me see if i can resolve this for you .how many of these chardes were made in error?
    all of them. is it possible that my bill was switched with another room's?as i said,i didn't order any movies, i havn't had any room service,and i haven't visited the spa since i checked in to the hotel.
    i see . i'll need to check with each of those departments to determine whether a mistake has been made.
    not long ,i'm sure. if you could take a seat in the lobby..
    i have a plane to catch and i don't have a lot of time. is there a general manager i can speak to ?
    i'm not sure. if you'll have a seat,i'll see if i can get ms cardenes for you.
    thank you ,i'd appreciate it.

• Christine's

Christine's 2016-11-15 11:44:14

楼主,这书是?

• 反长

反长 2016-11-15 20:53:17

i have been suffering from back pain for years. i've tried several treatments prescribed by my doctor,but nothing has had a lasting effect. i finally decided to try alternative medicine.
    my friend ,amelia,swore by acupuncture.she said that her knee pain went away after only a few weeks of therapy. she was skeptical when she first started,but she knew after only a few sessions that it was working for her and that this was no new age nonsense. she thought it might work for me,too.
    my co-worker,ray ,suggested that i try some home pathic treatments .he said that taking herbal supplements that are all natural has helped him recover after complementary to the traditional medication his doctor gave him. he said that even though the herbs he takes haven't undergone clinical trials ,his own experience told him that they work.
    i'm a little nervous about trying these unorthodox treatments ,but after hearing about amelia's and ray's experiences ,i'm willing to give them a try. nothing has worked so far, so waht do i have to lose?

• 反长

反长 2016-11-15 20:53:28

楼主,这书是? 楼主,这书是? Christine's

ESL pod

• 反长

反长 2016-11-16 21:26:45

i'm always worried that for her,it's out of sight ,out of mind.
    i know what you mean,but is it that way with you?
    no ,not at all,i think about her all the time. it's not that there aren't temptations,but i'm committed to diana.
    don't you get the same vibe from her?
    sometimes i do,but a lot of times i don't. it's so easy to get into a fight on the phone. we have misunderstandings all the time or i hurt her feelings without realizing it. and plus,i'm still in school and she's already out working, and it seems like we're growing apart.
    that's what happened with theo and me. we grew apart and we had less and less in common. after a year,we called it quits.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-17 21:22:08

i was in a department meeting and our manager was asking for our feedback on improving our product. i had a few idears and i wanted to get them across,but one of my colleagues was giving me a hard time.
    in my opinion,i think that we need to looke at question more from the customer's perspective. i really we need to do more market research.
    i tend to think that we have enough information already and it's time to make some decisions.
    well ,the way i see it, we've only scratched the surface in getting to know our customers. we need to get inside their heads if we want to offer what they want and aren't getting right now.
    you may be right, but if you ask me, i just don't think it's worth it to sink more time and money into the type of market research you're proposing. it's far more than what other companies are doing.
    that's precisely my point. i'm sure that if we can get information that other companies don't have ,we'll be one step ahead.
    that's when the manager stepeed in and offered her opinion. and ,i'm happy to say, she sided with me.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-18 23:38:21

to drive(someone)crazy-to annoy someone,to irritate someone; jone's mother always comes into her room without knocking and it drives her crazy.

to slurp- to make a loud noise while drinking a beverage; i really hope that the kids will remember not to slurp their soup at dinner tonight.

to shoot the breeze-to have a relaxed conversation about things that aren't important; he doesn't really like fishing ,but he does like spending time on the boat,just shooting the breeze with his friends.

to not be able to stand- to not be able to tolerate something; to be frustrated and tired of something; i can't stand the way my girlfriend is always trying to tell me what to do with my free time.

no skin of my nose-something that does not matter to someone because it does not affect him or her,it doesn't matter to me.
    he can sit in the front seat if she wants to.it's no skin off my nose.

pent up-built up over time,an emotion that has been growing stronger over time but has not been let out; he didn't cry when his father died,but at the funeral ,he cried for hours with all of his pent-up feelings of anger and sadness over his death.

close quartes-cramped or crowded space; a room with little space for the people in it; in college ,i lived with three other guys in a small apartment. those close quarters made it hard to have any privacy

to let off steam-to do or say something that lets someone get rid of negative emotions that have been growing over time.
    i'm sorry i yelled at you earlier. i was just letting off steam from my frustration at work, but it really had nothing to do with you.

truce-an agreement to stop fighting;
    jill has been fighting with her roommate all week. her roommate wants to call a truce,but jill isn't interested. she's still too angry.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-19 22:18:07

the more,the merrier- the more people there are,the more fun something will be;
    she asked if she could bring her cousins to the party, and i said : of course the more the merrier

thrilled- delighted ,very happy;
    she was thrilled to learn that she had been accpeted at boondocks university.

fruitcake-a traditional christmas cake that contains small pieces of dried fruit.
    ashley doesn't like raisins ,so he always picks them out of the fruitcake.

feast-a very large meal,usually for many people;
    the wedding feast was delicious ,with enough meat,breads ,desserts ,and drinks for 300people

roast- a large piece of uncut beef or pork cooked in an oven;
    grandma chin has a delicious recipe for a pork roast with an apple-butter sauce.

ham-pork,the meat from the top part of a pig's leg;
    he always has a ham-and cheese sandwich for lunch.

stuffing-a mixture of chopped bread,herbs ,vegetables, and fruits put inside of a turkey ,duck,or chicken,and cooked in an oven;
    their family makes a stuffing with apples and carrots it sounds strange,but it's very tasty.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-21 01:38:41

to come and go- to appear and disappear,to

arrive and leave; ella is tired because she

was coming and going all day yesterday

,betweent her house ,her work,the school

,and the store.

bloated-uncomfortable full of food,gas,or

water; i drank too much soda with lunch and

now i feel bloated.

nauseous-sick to one's stomach,a feeling

that one wants to vomit or throw up;

standing on the roof of a tall building and

looking down makes me feel nauseous.

to press-to gently push; to push down;the

little boy pressed all of the buttons in

the elevator so we had to stop on every

floor

fatigued-very tired; after working 12 hours

at the hospital,the doctor was very

fatigued and she needed some rest.

stuff nose-the feeling that something is in

one's nose which makes it difficult to

breath; grandpa always has a stuff nose

when he visited their house.maybe he's

allergic to their cats.

cough-the noise caused when air is forced

through one's throat,especially when on is

sick; i would have enjoyed the opera,but it

was difficult to hear the singers because

the man sitting behind me had a bad cough.

sore throat- a burning pain in one's

throat; my mother taught me that whatever i

have a sore throat,i should drink a lot of

orange juice and hot tea with lemon.

stiff-difficult to move; my body is so

stiff today because i went running

yesterday for the first time in six months.

to lose feeling- not to be able to feel

anything; to have no feeling in a part of

one's body; karen slept on her right

arm,and when she woke up,she realized that

she had lost feeling in her hand.

symptom-a problem with one's body that

shows that someone isn't healthy; the

symptoms of the flu include fever,body

aches,and tiredness.

in-laws-the parents of one's husband or

wife; even since my parents died,my in-laws

have treated me like their own son.

to admit-to send someone to a clinic or

hospital for special care,usually

overnight; when the doctor couldn't

identify the cause of carly's symptoms,he

admitted her to the hospital for more

tests.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-21 01:39:07

goodnight!

• 反长

反长 2016-11-21 21:56:02

to decorate-to make something more attractive by putting objects on it;the students are going to decorate the high school gym so that it looks like a dance club for their dance on friday night.

to go all out- to put all of one's energy and effort into doing something; she went all out during the race and finished in first place.

ornament- a small object used for decoration, usually with a string for hanging on the branches of a christmas tree; my favortie christmas tree ornament is the blue glass ball that my daughter gave me three years ago.

wreath-a circle of flowers and leaves hung on a door or wall for decoration; everyone who visits their house admires the beautiful christmas wreath hanging on their front door.

mistletoe-a plant with green leaves and white berries that is used as decoration during the christmas holiday; i'm hanging mistletoe above the doors because tradition says that if a man and a woman stand under the mistletoe,they have to kiss each other.

stocking-a very large,colorful sock that is hung near the chimney and filled with presents the night before christmas; last year,josiah made a giant stocking because he thought he would get more presents that way.

lawn ornaments- statues and other objects placed on the grass in front of a house as decoration; look at the lawn ornaments across the street, that family must be very excited about the holidays.

reindeer-a large animal that looks like a deer with long antlers on its head that lives in the snow; according to christmas stories and songs,santa claus uses flying reindeer to help him go from house to houses ,delivering christmas presents.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-23 01:04:56

long face- an expression of sadness on someone's face ; the look on a person's face when they are unhappy; he had such a long face when he got home from work that we immediately knew something was wrong

homesick- sad to be away from family friends and home ; missing or longing to be home; whenever alexander looks at pictures of his family, he becomes homesick

adjustment- adaptation, change to fit into a new environment or place;
    it was hard for shelia's daughter to make the adjustment to going to daycare most of the day when shelia went back to work full-time.

to cope-to manage or to deal with a difficult situation; she isn't coping very well with her mother's death i wish i knew how to help her.

to long for something- to strongly want something; to have a strong wish for something; they have been studying very hard for final exams, and now that the exams are over ,they're longing for summer vacation;

comforts of home-things found in the home that make life more pleasant; things that make you feel comfortable's and happy at home; after two weeks of hiking in the mountains ,we were ready to enjoy the comforts of home, a hot bath,good food ,and a soft bed.

to be depressed- to be sad ,sometimes without an explanation; when people are depressed ,they often stay in bed all day.

nostalgic-sad when remembering a past time or a place far away that is part of a happy memory; i felt nostagic when i thought about how my brother and i used to play together when we were children.

to see through rose-colored glasses-to see something as being better than it really is ; to see only the good and not the bad; ever since they got married, they're always so happy and optimistic. they're seeing the world through rose-colored glasses.

idylic-perfect; without problems,peaceful and beautiful; we had an idyllic vacation in the caribbean. the beaches were beautiful and quiet, and we were able to forget about all of our problems.

to be bummed out- to be disappointed,depressed,or sad; he was bummed out when he heard that he didn't get the job.

on one's own- without other people,by oneself; do you live on your won or do you have a roommate?

misery loves company- a saying that means that sad people like to be around other sad people; julie and zelda spend a lot of time together crying about their ex-boyfriend. i guess misery loves company.

to be up for something-to be willing to participate; to be willing to do something; do you think you'll be up for a movie tonight after work?

• 反长

反长 2016-11-23 20:03:52

to come up with something-to think of something, usually a new idea or a solution to a problem; how did you come up with that idea?i've never heard anything like it before

holiday promotion-actives to increase sales during the holiday season, usually in november and december; the store's holiday promotions are incredible. they sell everything at 30% off of its regular price.

inroad-progress; advancement;
    japanese car companies rapidly made inroads into the us automobile industry.

gift-buying market- the economic market of people who buy presents; was there an increase in the gift-buying market during 2 for valentine's day?

retail sales-sales of small number of products to individual buyers(not to other business); because it was extremely hot last august, retail sales of air conditioners increased significantly that summer.

sales cycle-the same time of year when there are very high or low sales. most types of products have predictable sales cycles .for example,sales of scholl supplies and children's clothing are highest right before the school year begins.

innovative-new and creative; original; everyone admires her innovative ideas for making this a better team this year.

brick-and -mortar store- a business that serves customers in a real store,not through a website; my brother likes to see and touch what she's buying ,so she prefers shopping at brick-and-mortar stores.

computer savvy-knowlegeable about computers; today,children are often more computer savvy than their parents are.

to slash prices-to greatly reduce prices,usually during a sale; when one company slashes prices,many competing companies feel pressured to do the same because they fear losing their customers.

inventory-a complete list of what is in place,such as the products a store has available for sale; we are closing our store for two days to do an inventory of what we have in the store.

stock-the number of products that a store has available for sale; i'm sorry,sir,but we don't have that product in stock. but i think our downtown store does.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-24 23:58:25

to be prescirbed-to have something ,usually medicine,recommended in writing by a doctor to treat pain or an illness; the doctor told her that she should never take medicine that was prescribed for someone else.

lasting-premanent,continuing for a long time; living in another country has a lating impact.it often makes people more respectful of culture differences and more interested in world news.

alternative medicine-ways to treating pain or illnessses that are not taught in most western medical schools or considered standard in a community; the doctors said her illness could not be treated ,but with alternative medicine she got better.

to swear by-to believe in ,to rely on ,to trust in; manuel swears by carrots as the key to a long life because his grandfather eats them every day and he is 103 years old.

acupuncture-a treatment for pain by placing needles in the skin on certain parts of the body; kim would never use acupuncture because she's afraid of needles

therapy-a set of exercises or treatments designed to reduce pain or treat an injury;after i broke my leg,the doctor said i would need two months of therapy to be albe to walk normally again.

medication-a drug,someting taken to treat an illness; she is taking two medications

unorthodox-non-traditional; unusual;at first, her unorthodox ideas about the project shocked her co-workers but eventually ,they all agreed with her.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-25 22:17:51

to be prescirbed-to have something ,usually medicine,recommended in writing by a doctor to treat pain or an illness; the doctor told her that she should never take medicine that was prescribed for someone else.

lasting-premanent,continuing for a long time; living in another country has a lating impact.it often makes people more respectful of culture differences and more interested in world news.

alternative medicine-ways to treating pain or illnessses that are not taught in most western medical schools or considered standard in a community; the doctors said her illness could not be treated ,but with alternative medicine she got better.

to swear by-to believe in ,to rely on ,to trust in; manuel swears by carrots as the key to a long life because his grandfather eats them every day and he is 103 years old.

acupuncture-a treatment for pain by placing needles in the skin on certain parts of the body; kim would never use acupuncture because she's afraid of needles

therapy-a set of exercises or treatments designed to reduce pain or treat an injury;after i broke my leg,the doctor said i would need two months of therapy to be albe to walk normally again.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-26 22:35:01

feedback-thoughts and opinions given in reachtion to an idea or thing;the presenter asked them to complete the evaluation forms so that he could use their feedback to improve his future presentations.

to get something across-to make an idea understandable or acceptable; i think i have found a great solution to the problem, but my boss never listens to me.how can i get my idea across to him?

to give someone a hard time-to make things difficult for someone; please don't give him a hard time about not doing his homework last night,his mother is sick.

perspective-a way of thinking about something; one's view of something based on a belief or opinion; to understand his perspective on the war, we need to remember that he lived in that country for three years.

to really feel-to strongly believe; the governor wants to build a new courthouse,but the mayor really feels that the city needs a new hospital first.

to tend to think that--to usually or normally believe something;to have a natural feeling toward something; my sister tends to think that eating at home is best, but when she doesn't have time to cook, she eats in restaurants,

the way sees it-in one's opinion; according to one's beliefs; she thinks that opening a new office is a wonderful idea,but the way i see it ,we aren't ready to expand yet.

to scratch the surface-to deal with only a small part of a topic or promble; to be at the beginning of a long task; even though people have walked on the moon, we have only scratched the surface of space exploration.

to get inside one's head- to understand what someone else is thinking ; the reporter will need to ask more difficult questions if she wants to get inside the criminal's head.

to sink-to put time,money,or other resources into a project; why are you sinking so much time into this project?

to side with-to agree with ; most people are siding with sela,because her opinion is the most logical one.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-28 19:55:08

a friend from work, nia ,asked a few of us over to her apartment to watch the game this sunday and i was really nervous. i've always liked nia and i was hoping we could be more than friends. my brother,charlie,said that if i really like her,i should be sure to give her plenty of compliments when i saw her.

i arrived on sunday and knocked on her door.

hi ,i'm glad you could make it. you're the first one here. make yourself comfortable.

thanks and you look great. red looks great on you.

oh, thanks,it's nice to be out of work clothes. can i get you something to drink?

sure ,what are you having?

i'm just having a beer.want one?

sure.what a cool place. this is a really nice apartment.

here you go. actually,i just moved in last month and i'm still decorating. but,that's nice of you to say.

wow, nice picture. did you paint this?

no ,i didn't. someone named picasso did. it's just a copy. you know, i really appreciate the compliments ,but what's up?

up? nothing,i'm just glad to be here.

well,i'm glad you're here too. now ,drink up. the others should be here any minute.

sure, cheers.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-29 21:53:04

hey,henry.you look busy,what's that you are reading?
    oh,hi,jane. i'm studying the driver's manual so i can finally get my driver's license. i just hope i can remmember all these traffic laws.
    i'm sure you'll pass the tests with flying colors,especially since you can miss a few and still pass.just don't forget to bring your glasses with you so you don't fail the vision test.
    yeah,i know. i think the written test will be okay,but i'm really worried about the road test. i never took driver's ed and i'm nervous behind the wheel.my brother failed his test the first time because he forgot to signal a left turn,and then he didn't yield to a pedestrian. he also screwed up on the parallel parking.
    it sounds like he just got nervous. a busy intersection is always tricky. so when's your appointment at the dmv?
    next tuesday. but i might just go in earlier and take the test as a walkin.
    can't wait? well, i'll let you get back to studing. good luck.
    thanks. see you around.

• 反长

反长 2016-11-30 20:34:15

hello, portland airport,lost and found.
    hello, i was a passenger on a suncal airlines flight yesterday and i think i left my keys on the plane.
    i see. to claim the item, you have to fill out a claim form. what did you lose again?some luggage? you'll need your claim receipt to get your luggage.
    no ,i lost some keys on the airplane. keys. i think i left them on my seat. is it possible to find out if anyone has turned them in to your office?
    i don't know. can you describe them?
    well ,they're on a key chain and there are eight keys on it, including a car key.
    was there anything distinctive about the key chain? you'll need to prove ownership if you want to claim them.
    no ,it's a plain key ring. maybe i should come down to the office to see if i can identify them. what happens to property that's unclaimed?
    we keep it for 30 days and then we dispose of it. don't worry. we don't have a policy of finders,keepers. if you lost some luggage,it'll turn up.
    no ,i lost some keys .keys.never mind. i'm coming down right now.
    that's a good idea. it's easier to pick up your lost luggage than for us to send it.

• 斗鱼

斗鱼 2016-11-30 21:07:31

赞❤️❤️❤️

来自 豆瓣App
  • 反长

反长 2016-12-02 00:14:58

i think that,in principle,it's a good idea.it would save us a lot of money,but i see a downside. we would lose control of some of our key in house operations.
    well ,i think that we want to focus on non-core operations ,such as IT or accounting. i know that other companies have outsourced their call centers, but that would take a lot of training ,especially with our call volume.
    i completely agree. i don't think that the call center needs to be micro-managed,but it does take more oversight than IT or accounting for quality control,especially if we decide to go offshore.
    ok, i think we're thinking along the same lines. let's call a meeting with the rest of the staff to get their thoughts. how about next tuesday at 10am?
    that works for me. i'll send out an email out to everybody today.

• 反长

反长 2016-12-02 00:15:10

赞❤️❤️❤️ 赞❤️❤️❤️ 斗鱼

thanks

• 反长

反长 2016-12-03 00:16:16

it's been almost three months since i got a haircut and i went to the barbershop where i always get it cut. but when i got there,the barbershop had been replaced by a hair salon.
    hi,i used to get my hair cut at the barbershop that was here.
    yeah, they closed. we've been open for about a month. i can cut your hair.
    uh, i guess that's okay.
    why don't you come over here and sit down. what do you have in mind?
    well as you can see, my hair is pretty curly. when it's long ,it looks like an afro. i want it to be a lot shorter,but i don't want a buzz cut.
    are you sure you want to cut it? if you keep it long, you could have great dreadlocks.
    uh, i'm not sure that that style would work for me.
    okay, then. how about if i cut it short on the sides ,leave the bangs medium length, and then keep the back long?
    no ,i don't think that would work, either. i'd like it an inch off the collar in back, above the ears,no sideburns, with a part down the right side. i really need a trim.
    hmm..how about if i shave your head? you 'd look great bald.
    no ,i definitely don't want that. you know that, i just remembered that i'm supposed to be somewhere else right now.
    oh, are you sure? i'm sure i know exactly what you want.
    i'm sure you do , but i really have to go.
    i left that hair salon as quickly as i could. who knows what would have happened if i'd stayed there? she may have given me a mohawk.

• 反长

反长 2016-12-03 19:15:43

214 见日记

• 反长

反长 2016-12-04 23:16:30

i went to the bike shop on saturday morning to buy a bicycle.
    what kind of bike are you looking for?
    i'm really not sure.
    well,let me show you what we have.we carry road bikes,mountain bikes,beach cruisers,and racing bikes.
    i'm going to start biking to work. i'll be riding mainly on the road,but i want something versatile enough for anything.
    well ,the road bike are for everyday use.they have heavy frames and tires.the seats are comfortable and so are the handlebars. the mountain bikes are very sturdy for off-road cycling and have wider tires. beach cruisers have just one speed,so you won't be shifting any gears.
    ok,are the brakes hard to handle?
    no. you either have foot brakes,like on the beach cruisers,or you have hand brakes. they're very easy to get used to.if you want to keep it simple,i would either go for a road bike or a mountain bike. those are the most popular.
    if i get a bike,waht other things do i need?
    i usually recommend an air pump,a bike lock,and a helmet.
    ok,i'll take a look around.
    sure ,just let me konw if you have other questions.

• 反长

反长 2016-12-05 23:47:39

212 日记中

• 反长

反长 2016-12-06 22:21:14

211 日记中

• 反长

反长 2016-12-08 00:02:11

our family decided to take a road tirp across the country this year. the kids were really excited and my oldest son wanted to help navigate. before the trip, we looked at the road maps and decided on our route and the points of interest we would try to see. since we wouldn't be taking a camper,we needed to make hotel reservations along the way. after a little planning, we were ready to go.
    the kids were behaving themselves the first day. my daughter was a little car sick in the morning, but we made it to our first stop without any major problems. on the second day ,though,the kids were acting up. they kept asking,are we there yet? and they wanted to stop at every rest stop. my youngest son,who is only four,kept calling out the mile markets as we passed them, and i thought my head would explode if he didn't stop. on top of that,my wife wanted to stop every few miles for a photo op and i thought we'd never get to the next town.
    by the third day ,i was really questioning the wisdom of taking three young children on the road for 10 days. i suspect that after this vacation, i'll need another one to recover from it.

• 反长

反长 2016-12-08 23:25:02

219 words
    to ask someone over-to invite someone to your home or to the place where you are;
    benjy asked julia over to his place to see the changes he made to his house.

to be more than friends- to date; to be romantically involved; she told christopher that they couldn't be more than friends because she already had a bf.

compliment- praise; a nice thing said about a person or a thing that is meant to make the other person feel good; oscar gave angelica a compliment about her new hairstyle and she had a smile on her face for the rest of the day.

to make it- to come; to arrive; to attend; now that the meeting has moved to tuesday, i'm not sure the other department heads can make it.

what a fantastic- this is very good; what a fantastic idea.let's call the others to see if they want to join us.

this is a really nice-you have a very nice; this is a really nice car. can i take it for a test drive?

to decorate-to add details such as paint ,furniture, or decorations to a place to make it look nice; will you be able to come over early to help us decorate the house for the surprise party?

to drink up- to finish your drink; the bartender said, drink up,everybody,the bar closes in 12 minutes.

• 反长

反长 2016-12-10 00:07:16

218 words
    driver's manual-a handbook of rules and

laws that tells drivers what they can and

can't do while driving on public roads;
    all of the answers to questions on written

driver's test can be found in a driver's

manual

with flying colors-easily; without

difficulty; having studied all week, she

passed the test with flying colors.

vision test-a test taken when applying for

driver's license to check how well a person

can see; there is little chance that she'll

pass the vision test if she doesn't wear

her glasses.

behind the wheel- driving a car ; being in

control of a car; truck drivers spend most

of their day behind the wheel.

to signal-to let someone or something know

what you're going to do; to get someone's

attention; when our plane crash-landed on

an island, we tried to build a fire to

signal for help

to yield- to make way for someone or

something; to allow someone else to go

before you; when people are rushing home

after work, many of them forget to yield to

the people trying to cross the street.

pedestrian-any person walking on a

sidewalk, street or road; since pedestrians

are harder to see at night, it's a good

idea to wear bright-color clothes if you

plan to walk home.

to screw up- to make a mistake; every time

,i try to help my wife in the kitchen, i

screw it up and ruin our meal.

• 反长

反长 2016-12-11 02:14:44

217 words
    lost and found- a place that holds lost

items for people until they come to find

them; i left my glasses at the theater last

night, and i'm hoping someone turned them

in to the lost and found.

to claim- to say an item belongs to you;
    everyone is waiting to see who will claim

the 20 million lottery prize.

claim form-a form that someone completes to

say that an item that was found belongs to

him or her; before we can allow you to take

this bicycle, you'll need to fill out a

claim form.

to turn in-to give to someone else, usually

something that doesn't belong to you, to

submit; he wasn't sure if he would get to

his professor's office in time to turn in

his final assignment.

key chain- a small metal ring for holding

keys ,can come in many shapes or with

special decorations; i'd better put my new

apartment key on my key chain before i lose

it.

distinctive- easy to notice; special ;

unique; this artist has a very distinctive

style and should get a lot of attention at

the show next month

to prove ownership- to prove or give

evidence that you own something; erin's car

was stolen but the police found it. at the

police station, she had to prove ownership

before she was allowed to drive it home.

to dispose of -to throw something away,

usually in the garbage; would you please

dispose of that food in the refrigerator?

it's turning green.

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

↑回顶部