An international training school, which is set up in 2006 by a Chinese-American. Focuses on supplemental and after-school English enrichment. Targetting students between 3 to 15 years old, the school uses a uniquely designed North American children’s literacy-based curriculum to provide programs aimed at improving students’ English skills and their exposure to western culture.
【Location】 6 centres in Pudong and Puxi for your choice.
【Salary】Open, can be discussed. Can do the visa.
If interested, plz send the resume to Janae_li@163.com
Or add wechat: ljy124904299 for detailed information
- A key member, teaching expert and a role model of a center to utilize his/her experience in helping the teaching ability and behavior improvement of center teachers;
- Understand and train the cutting-edge teaching knowledge, methodologies and techniques etc
- Teach English as a foreign language to Chinese children 3-15 years of age;
- Maintain class order for an average class size of 8-12 students;
- Work with TAs to deliver teaching plans according to The school-defined curriculum;
- Lesson composition;
- Support demo classes or marketing events;
- New teachers' training;
- Teaching quality control;
- Frequently talk with parents and students to improve teaching quality, collect feedback and answer their question in a polite and patience manner;
- Communication of center management, curriculum department etc. ;
- Other administrative work might involve.
- Native Speaker;
- Holding teaching certificate such as ESL, TESOL , TEFL or US or Canada certified Teacher's License preferred;
- At least 3 years English teaching experience in Kindergarten or elementary level with teaching qualify acknowledged by prior employers or students;
- Past English teaching experience in American public or private elementary or Junior High school is preferred;
- Curriculum Development experience is preferred;
- Passion for Teaching;
- Excellent communication skills, a self-starter and learner;
- Responsible, cooperative, disciplined and professional;
- Basic mandarin and understanding of Chinese culture are preferred.