Position Summary: (Insert paragraph describing job duties, responsibilities, day-to-day activities)
The Tele-sales is responsible for supporting CMD-Chrom ICS telesales project. This position shall proactively give outbound calls to potential customers to find new sales opportunities for related ICS products; closely follow up until win the lead. During communication with customers, this position also needs to record customer feedback to help customer to smooth the sales process and get the product information as fast as they can.
1. Proactively give outbound calls to find sales opportunities and potential customers to offer related ICS products portfolios. Explain the products to those potential customers
2. Communicate with customers to recognize and qualify sales leads. Record customer details including feedback about our proactive offer; Follow up closely on initial interactions; and escalate to regional sale team to fix the best potential customers.
3. Provides sales support in proposal and presentation creation for specific sales opportunities.
4. Escalate complex customer request during customer communication and escalate to people in different function and follow up until solution reached.
5. Delivers efficient activities to ensure that our actions are meeting customer needs.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Insert paragraph outlining requirements, including degree/education, years of experience, minimum qualifications, industry- or instrument-specific experience, skills required and any physical demands such as lifting requirements or exposure to chemicals. Travel requirements should also be included.)
1. Minimum Bachelor is required.
2. Familiar with pharmaceutical industry and lab operations
3. Have the experience of direct sales or tele-sales
4. Proactive, energetic and always willing to conquer difficulties to win sales.
5. Excellent communication skills with customers.
6. Good business acumen, can proactively figure out customer real needs for effective tele-sales calls.
7. Problem solving (prioritizing, analyzing, developing recommendations & conclusions, taking into records)