Digital Marketing Manager/Specialist - Job Description
• Plan, develop and execute Select Property Group’s digital marketing strategy in China, with a clear focus on generating qualified sales enquiries and increasing SPG’s online brand awareness.
• Continually improve, manage and evolve SPG digital marketing channels including;
o Paid and organic search marketing with a focus on Baidu SEM and SEO
o Sina Weibo
o Other digital channels that can be identified as other potential opportunities for SPG. Affiliates, email, display networks, traffic partners etc.
• Advise on digital content strategy and calendar in line with local market and digital landscape, including the creation of China-specific content and adaptation of relevant global messaging.
• Assist in identifying, recruiting and managing KOLs and partnerships for co-branded campaigns.
• Ensure key sales messages and content strategy is effectively landed through various digital channels efficiently and effectively.
• Monitor and coordinate incoming WeChat enquiries, ensuring correct and timely distribution to the property sales team.
• Be responsible for the regular maintenance and success of SPG’s China website.
• Advise and assist in the growth of digital platforms across mobile and social applications.
• Liaise with the global marketing team to plan and execute strategies for the local market.
• Manage the digital acquisitions budget in line with monthly targets and prioritizing according to business/sales objectives.
• Regular detailed reporting and analysis across all digital channels, employing a continuous improvement strategy.
• Fluent English and Mandarin - written and verbal
• Digitally savvy with a focus on mobile
• 3-5 years’ experience within a Chinese digital marketing environment
• Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a skilled team
• Comfortable working with overseas team members in various different time zones
• Open minded, quick leaner with the ability to work extremely proactively and reactively
• Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the importance of client experience
• Previous experience in bringing a Western brand into China would be an advantage
• Previous experience in property, luxury or investment-related fields would also be an advantage
• Open to flexible working hours in peak sales and marketing periods