直属领导：very nice, 很耐心可以学到太多太多东西。
Reporting to the Finance Coordinator, the Finance Assistant is responsible for the accurate and
timely support to the finance function as and when required.
- Maintain expense and invoice information of the Daybook with accurate manner.
- Update and maintain the internal system.
- Check and sort out staff reimbursement.
- Ensure all invoices and staff reimbursement to be stored in a proper place.
- Support financial data preparation (e.g. Debtor, Purchasing Order, supplier contract).
- Filing the vouchers.
- Assist yearly internal / external audit.
- Ad hoc Finance/Admin supporting work as assigned.
- College degree in accounting/ finance/ business administration.
- Self-motivated and a good team player, able to work under high pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills is preferred.
- Good command of read and written English.
In the absence of the Finance Assistant, the Finance Coordinator will cover the role.