Title: APLA Marketing Assistant – IMC Coordinator
- Spoken and written Mandarin
- Effective in spoken and written English
- Marketing graduate or 1 year’s experience in a marketing function such as integrated marketing communications is preferred.
- Positive, cheerful personality
- Adaptable and open to working in a dynamic environment
This is a role within the APLA segment marketing team that requires the candidate to communicate and coordinate with international stakeholders in the company. The person is also required to work closely with creative agencies to develop marketing communication assets. Most communication is over the phone so the person must feel comfortable to speak and write in English where required.
APLA geography consists of Asean, India, Hongkong/Korea/Taiwan, Latin America, Brazil, Australia/New Zealand, & Japan.
This role will report into the APLA senior marketing manager based in Singapore and provide support to the rest of the segment marketing team in Beijing.
-support segment and marcom team by leading tactic executions (eg creating eDMs, sales guides, event kits etc) and releasing to regions on time
- interlock with relevant product team on product specific information that supports the tactic
- ensure alignment back to segment marketing plans and goals
- responsible for developing tactic creative briefs to agencies, conducting the briefs, managing project timelines and supervising creative quality, and budget
- support collect regions’ feedback for revision
- organise and maintain regular cadence (meetings / calls) with regions with clear agenda, topics and follow up actions documented.
- consolidate any region feedback from quarterly marketing plans, and regular cadences, for the team including the senior marketing manager, segment business leader, and product managers. This may include any region specific requirements on marketing deliverables or support needed from APLA, or worldwide.
-control budget and update monthly finance sheet for review/ allocation adjustments
-support and remind regions on their quarterly or half yearly plans and reports
-support and prepare content for internal sharing, such as best practice campaigns from regions, customer case studies and market competitive analysis material