On a diet? Losing weight? Or are you happy with your weight but still want to appear slimmer? Here are some tips from the experts.
* Wear a sleeveless top with a wide boat neck to soften a very full bust.
* Wear wrap-around skirts to camouflage a bulging stomach, hips and derriere.
* Emphasize your good points. A belt for a slim waist. Short skirt for pretty legs.
* Never wear tight belts or elasticized waistbands.
* Wear shoes with pointed toes.
* Wear shoes with high thin heels.
* Small prints make you look slimmer.
* Wear wide leg pants.
* Pockets on the back of pants should be larger. Too small of pockets will make your derriere look larger.
* Wear the right size. Trying to squeeze into something too small only makes you look even heavier.
* Wear darker colors which absorb, rather than reflect light.
* Wear dark clothing on the areas where you are heavier and lighter clothing where you are slimmer.
* Wear one color from head to toe. Dress, or pants and hosiery and shoes all one color.
* Wear vertical stripes that move the eye up and down. Wear long scarves, dresses that button from neckline to hem.
* A wrap coat also makes you look thinner.