• 是我呢

是我呢 (耶耶耶) 2015-12-30 03:10:35

近乡情更怯 不敢问来人 哈哈

• 問中原

問中原 (迟到是可耻的行为) 楼主 2016-01-02 09:01:56

不是这首。 谢谢你的回复.

• 小丑鱼

小丑鱼 (冷眼笑看浮生变,游戏人间度颓年) 2016-05-24 01:45:00

HOMESICK by Edgar Albert Guest It's tough when you are homesick in a strange and distant place; It's anguish when you're hungry for an old-familiar face. And yearning for the good folks and the joys you used to know, When you're miles away from friendship, is a bitter sort of woe. But it's tougher, let me tell you, and a stiffer discipline To see them through the window, and to know you can't go in. Oh, I never knew the meaning of that red sign on the door, Never really understood it, never thought of it before; But I'll never see another since they've tacked one up on mine But I'll think about the father that is barred from all that's fine. And I'll think about the mother who is prisoner in there So her little son or daughter shall not miss a mother's care. And I'll share a fellow feeling with the saddest of my kin, The dad beside the gateway of the home he can't go in. Oh, we laugh and joke together and the mother tries to be Brave and sunny in her prison, and she thinks she's fooling me; And I do my bravest smiling and I feign a merry air In the hope she won't discover that I'm burdened down with care. But it's only empty laughter, and there's nothing in the grin When you're talking through the window of the home you can't go in.

• 問中原

問中原 (迟到是可耻的行为) 楼主 2016-05-24 08:07:54

HOMESICK by Edgar Albert Guest It's tough when you are homesick in a strange HOMESICK by Edgar Albert Guest It's tough when you are homesick in a strange and distant place; It's anguish when you're hungry for an old-familiar face. And yearning for the good folks and the joys you used to know, When you're miles away from friendship, is a bitter sort of woe. But it's tougher, let me tell you, and a stiffer discipline To see them through the window, and to know you can't go in. Oh, I never knew the meaning of that red sign on the door, Never really understood it, never thought of it before; But I'll never see another since they've tacked one up on mine But I'll think about the father that is barred from all that's fine. And I'll think about the mother who is prisoner in there So her little son or daughter shall not miss a mother's care. And I'll share a fellow feeling with the saddest of my kin, The dad beside the gateway of the home he can't go in. Oh, we laugh and joke together and the mother tries to be Brave and sunny in her prison, and she thinks she's fooling me; And I do my bravest smiling and I feign a merry air In the hope she won't discover that I'm burdened down with care. But it's only empty laughter, and there's nothing in the grin When you're talking through the window of the home you can't go in. ... 小丑鱼

谢谢你的回复,但不是这首。是艾米莉 狄金森作的。

• 小丑鱼

小丑鱼 (冷眼笑看浮生变,游戏人间度颓年) 2016-05-24 11:51:51

F440A - I years had been from home I - Years - had been - from Home - And now - before the Door - I dared not open - lest a face I never saw before Stare vacant into mine - And ask my Business there - My Business - just a Life I left - Was such - still dwelling there? I fumbled at my nerve - I scanned the Windows o'er - The Silence - like an Ocean rolled - And broke against my Ear - I laughed a Wooden laugh - That I - could fear a Door - Who Danger - and the Dead - had faced - But never shook - before - I fitted to the Latch - my Hand - With trembling Care - Lest back the Awful Door should spring - And leave me - in the Floor - I moved my fingers off, as cautiously as Glass - And held my Ears - and like a Thief Stole - gasping - from the House.

• 問中原

問中原 (迟到是可耻的行为) 楼主 2016-05-26 00:58:22

F440A - I years had been from home I - Years - had been - from Home - And now - befo F440A - I years had been from home I - Years - had been - from Home - And now - before the Door - I dared not open - lest a face I never saw before Stare vacant into mine - And ask my Business there - My Business - just a Life I left - Was such - still dwelling there? I fumbled at my nerve - I scanned the Windows o'er - The Silence - like an Ocean rolled - And broke against my Ear - I laughed a Wooden laugh - That I - could fear a Door - Who Danger - and the Dead - had faced - But never shook - before - I fitted to the Latch - my Hand - With trembling Care - Lest back the Awful Door should spring - And leave me - in the Floor - I moved my fingers off, as cautiously as Glass - And held my Ears - and like a Thief Stole - gasping - from the House. ... 小丑鱼

是的,就是这一首。 以前在疯狂英语里看到的,那时还在国内,现在出国十年了从未回去过,再看到这首诗真的是感觉不一样。 谢谢你。

• 小丑鱼

小丑鱼 (冷眼笑看浮生变,游戏人间度颓年) 2016-05-27 01:34:49

是的,就是这一首。 以前在疯狂英语里看到的,那时还在国内,现在出国十年了从未回去过,再看到 是的,就是这一首。 以前在疯狂英语里看到的,那时还在国内,现在出国十年了从未回去过,再看到这首诗真的是感觉不一样。 谢谢你。 ... 問中原

年事渐长,记忆里模糊却无法忘却的点会越来越多,个人也能理解这种感觉,非常高兴能够帮到你。

• chenjunyi1990

chenjunyi1990 2016-06-23 09:27:47

迪金森的诗真好!

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

↑回顶部