KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Process and manage customers' orders in compliance with order fulfillment process
guidelines, function's performance standard and business rules with competence in
Diamond System, particularly local, intra area and inter area order process.
2. Track order status of overall order process with highlights in shipment/delivery of the
right products, and documents follow up for smooth the delivery of cargo to customers.
3. Act as backup to other CSR on order handling.
4. Problem solving at each stage of pre-order entry, order entry, post order entry and
coordination of supply chain activities.
5. Develop & maintain a strong working relationship with relevant functional groups
within Dow and most important with customers, through excellent communication skills.
6. Develop the level of computer skills to be able to handle the daily operations and
others activities as assigned.
7. Handle incoming enquiries as appropriate in a timely and responsive manner.
8. Continuously work on improvements, identify root causes hindering the total order
process and recommend corrective actions.
Bachelor Degree with Business, International trading or Logistics related discipline is
Job Information and working condition:
- 2-3 year related customer service working experience is preferred
- Good command of English and Mandarin in speaking, writing, reading and listening
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to stay organized, calm and constructive under high stress and frequent