Business Job Title: Technician - Packaging
Reports To: Operations Manager
To ensure that clinical trial supplies are stored and dispensed in accordance with established procedures and assist to ensure the facility are maintained to cGMP standards.
1. To ensure that all processes are performed in accordance with cGMP.
2. To ensure that the warehouse is well maintained in terms of neatness and tidiness.
3. To check the accuracy of picked clinical trial supplies according to the client orders.
4. To ensure the inventory of supplies is accurately maintained with supporting documentation.
5. To receive, pick and pack the incoming shipment according to procedure.
6. To prepare for outgoing shipment according to procedure.
7. To perform second packaging/labeling jobs according to procedure and instructions.
8. To undertake updates of status of clinical trial supplies in the system according to procedure.
9. Other jobs assigned by superiors.
Education: College diploma above. Pharmaceutical or biological preferred. Vocational diploma will be considered if with satisfactory working experience.
Years of Experience: 1-2 yrs of working experience in logistics, warehouse or manufacturing environment. Experience in pharmaceutical or biological or food industries will be a plus.
Knowledge: Good command of English (CET4 or CET6 preferred). Good command of computer skills (MS Office). Basic understanding of logistics. Basic understanding of pharmaceutical industry will be a plus.
Competency: Customer-oriented. Details-oriented. Teamwork. Ability to work under pressure. Communication skills.
1. 1-2 yrs of working experience.
2. Good command of English.
3. Teamwork spirit.