Business Job Title: Inbound Supervisor
Reports To: Operations Manager
To direct, supervise the incoming and the return team to deliver qualified incoming and return activities. To lead and supervise the team to ensure that clinical trial supplies are stored and dispensed in accordance with established procedures. To manage the team to ensure the facility is maintained to GMP standards.
1. To direct the team to ensure that all incoming and return processes are performed in accordance with GMP.
2. To manage the team to ensure that the warehouse is well maintained in neatness and tidiness.
3. To coach the checking of accuracy of picked clinical trial supplies according to the client orders.
4. To ensure the inventory of supplies is accurately maintained with supporting documentation.
5. To generate inventory storage, shipping and return summary report as per requests.
6. To perform the primary management role and responsibilities for technicians.
7. To lead the operations of incoming and return activities according to procedure.
8. To supervise the team to prepare for outgoing shipment according to procedure.
9. To lead the team to perform second packaging/labeling jobs according to procedure and instructions.
10. To coach and mentor the team to undertake updates of status of clinical trial supplies in the system according to procedure.
11. To conduct monthly/quarterly/mid-year/yearly PMD for technicians.
12. Other jobs assigned by supervisor.
Education: College diploma above and Pharmaceutical or biological preferred. Vocational diploma will be considered if with satisfactory working experience.
Years of Experience: 4-5 yrs or above of working experience in logistics, warehouse or manufacturing environment. Experience in pharmaceutical or biological or food industries will be a plus.
Knowledge: Good command of English (CET4 or CET6 preferred). Good command of computer skills (MS Office). Basic understanding of logistics. Basic understanding of pharmaceutical industry will be a plus.
Competency: Customer-oriented. Details-oriented. Teamwork. Ability to work under pressure Communication skills.
1. 4 – 5 yrs or above of working experience.
2. Good command of English.
3. Teamwork spirit.
JD – Packaging Team Supervisor