Business Job Title: Drug Supply Associate
Reports To: Operations Manager
Be responsible for planning, implementation and daily handlings of shipment orders to ensure clinical trial materials are well- supplied in accordance with the cGMP standards.
1. Perform all processes in accordance to established procedures and cGMP standards
2. Support the activities of planning, implementing, motivating, co-monitoring, and tracking study documents and tracking tools
3. Coordinate to ensure the shipment orders processing in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with cGMP standards
4. Confirmation of previously entered data and completion of data entry
5. Complete regular reports (as required by Management or client) pertaining to relevant work areas
6. Support PM to update contact listings, update checklist, generate and compile reports as requested.
7. Other job assigned by supervisor
Education: college diploma above
Years of Experience: 1-2 yrs relevant working experience. Experience in freight operation, logistics management or international trade.
Knowledge: Logistics, international trade.
Competency: Good command of English; good command of MS office application; communication and coordination skills; customer-oriented.
1. College diploma holder
2. Communication and coordination skills
3. Customer – oriented