1. Work as the focal point to communicate among channel/VAR/SP/PSP, sales team and COE team , including to translate/send related documents to sales team, collect the applicants’ documents, facilitate the local review meeting , console/coordinate sales, sales leader & channel development leader about the request qualified
2. Communicate with sales leader/channel leader about the channel/VAR performance for renewal & termination; Work with COE team to monitor whole process and faciliate the compliance training for the compliance manager; Work with local/global legal team to update the channel/VAR agreement; Help COE team to complete document-sign
3. Work with sales /channel leader to summarize partners’ MAP data into target template and update if necessary; Do the performance report and organize the review on the monthly/quarterly basis or upon specific request; Caculate/communicate CIP/ rebate amount & CIP usage approval/monitoring
4. Collect partners’ inventory on the monthly basis, console and make the inventory report, organize the review if necessary; Do the channel conflict management and new channel on-boarding training , faciliator with training manager; New channel discount setup & MPG discount setup
5. Work with Channel&Alliances team to support channel strategy per any specific or emerging requests
1. Have high level of responsibility, dedication, organized, independent working, ability to prioritize work, operations, discipline systematic way of working. Customer focus and teamwork required.
2. English is a must---written and spoken, good communication skills
3. Have the maturity to handle and own the channel operation/management.
4. Need Microsoft Office-excel, word, power point/ basic computer skills.
5. SFDC experience is preferred