PZAZD is managing the hospitality programs of select sponsors at the Rolex Shanghai Masters — one of the world’s premier sporting events. We are looking for motivated and committed team members to join our staff onsite during the tennis tournament.
Staff Basic Criteria:
- Bilingual Chinese and English
- Team spirit
- Comfortable dealing with people, especially people from other cultures
- Takes initiative to identify and solve problems
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Service minded
- Healthy, fit, well-groomed and good hygiene
- Preference for those with practical work or events experience
- THIS IS A PAID POSITION: As such, all staff must commit to working all 8 days during the week of competition and all 3 days of training; absences from any training or work days will not be allowed (i.e. do not apply if you already know you cannot come any of the days listed below)
- Ticket Attendant; Usher; VIP Room Host/Hostess; Box/Skybox Host/Hostess
- Training sessions: In September 15 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Work - Oct. 6 – 14 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. daily
- Work schedules are shown as reference only and are subject to change according to when matches finish.
The due day of activity
Please send your resume to