EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
KRA 1: Casework
1. Research, prepare and formulate advice for queries from human resource contacts and employees on all immigration-related matters.
2. Identify key issues that may impact immigration formalities and address these issues with the client.
3. Ensure accurate, complete and technically correct visa applications are submitted
4. Manage case work effectively within agreed time frames
5. Follow internal policies on risk management, use of Fragomen Connect, Efiles, best practices and IT usage
6. Routine contact with clients and the local authorities. Keep clients well informed on any issues or changes to regulations or visa processes as required.
7. Participation in conflict resolution and management of client expectations.
8. Attend to reporting needs of major clients.
9. Assist with various applications to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs such as authentication of documents and obtaining Certificates of Good Conduct (i.e. Police Clearance)
10. Assist with various consular matters such as visa applications, and legalisation/certification/attestation of documents and by various embassies
11. Update firm’s case management system and maintenance of client files in accordance with agreed practice protocols.
12. Client invoicing on completion of each case.
13. Supervise and provide guidance to team members.
KRA 2: Client Service Management
1. Implement client-specific processes
2. SLAs: Adhere to any agreed internal or external SLAs; Communicate protocols and service level agreements to caseworkers; Monitor adherence to SLAs.
3. Designs draft materials for training presentations for clients
4. Coach, support and train internal practice teams on specific client accounts as required
5. Review billing against client protocols
6. Work with the Global Knowledge Team on client information requests
7. Facilitates the smooth flow of communication between client contacts and caseworkers for designated clients
8. Liaises with caseworkers in relation to specific cases for designated clients
9. Acts as primary point of contact for certain client accounts
10. Develops, maintains and encourages a positive and development of client relationships and other stakeholders
11. Supports management when client escalations arise
12. Reviews data management reports for issues and trends in relation to client accounts
13. Monitors client dashboard reports
14. Monitors KPI reports
KRA 3: Support and Leadership
1. Contribute to, and foster a positive work environment
2. Provision or coordination of internal training support as required - e.g. Client Services, Communications, Fragomen Connect, Reporting, etc.
3. Coordination or participation on projects as required. For example, projects that may relate to the Fragomen processes, culture, client service, paperless office, productivity, reporting and analytics.
4. Participate in networking and business development activities to promote the Fragomen brand.
5. Act as a ‘go to’ point for day to day matters and trouble shoot issues as they arise.
6. Identify and suggest methods or processes to increase efficiency and increase staff and client satisfaction.
7. Adhere to external and internal ethical and practice management standards
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. BA/BS degree preferably specializing in Law/Legal Services, Human Resources and foreign languages.
2. Significant experience in the area of labour mobility and/or immigration law.
3. A hands-on team player with finely honed leadership skills
4. Ability to build strong relationship both internally, and outside of the firm
5. Strong client service mentality.
6. Strong analytical and judgement skills.
7. Good facilitation, coordination and communication skills.
8. Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform under pressure.
FRAGOMEN'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
A Fragomen career gives you the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated and diverse peer group. Our exclusive focus on immigration means you will practice in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment with people who are passionate about immigration. Working in a collegial, team-oriented environment, Fragomen paralegals learn from the industry's leading experts. Our firm commitment to quality and best practices is supported by technological innovation that benefits our clients and staff.
If you are interested , please submit your resuem to firstname.lastname@example.org.