Garment Merchandiser At least 8 years experience in garment merchandising.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Strong understanding of textile language.
- Organized, motivated, cooperative, well planned and team player attitude.
- Professional attitude and ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in operating a PC (MS Windows, Office, ERP).
- Deep knowledge of garments: need to understand about fabrics, garment construction, trims and accessories, embelishments, washes, and production flow.
- Proficiency in understanding comments/revisions and communicating with both customers and suppliers assertively.
- Practice on Time and Action planning tool: plan and follow up garment development and production on Time and Action tool.
- Passionate for apparel and fashion, keeping up-to-date with current trends.
- Must have negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Technical education in related/similar industry preferred.
Email resume at
Add- No.658 Jinzhong Rd bldg 6, ground floor Changning District Shanghai