Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Support tasks managing leader’s calendar
* Arrange travel for leader
* Complete expense report for leader
* Consolidate regular team ROB report and other required reports
* Coordinate with Finance to make regular reports on new work sold, booked revenue, billed revenue, etc.
* Critical deals status tracking
* Follow up with team member for action items required
* Support HeadTrax management such as tracking headcount related activities, setting up new hires, etc.
* Work with HR on people on-board and leave logistics arrangement
* Create Purchase Orders and process invoices for internal events/intern cost/computer and hardware/etc.
* Support & maintain team distribution lists, group aliases, SharePoint, etc.
* Other team meetings and events support
* To be successful the ideal candidate needs to have strong planning and organizational skills, be able to work independently, prioritize own work and resources, maintain confidentiality of information, have a positive attitude, multi-task, be pro-active, thrive in a fast-paced and growing team environment, be good at problem solving and has strong attention to details
* Ideal candidate must be adept at implementing and monitoring complex travel plans and schedules, operate under pressure, show respect for all individuals in all situations, and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require rapid turnaround. Position requires strong working knowledge of Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint), maintaining team site using SharePoint and ability to learn new applications quickly (a plus)
* Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of administrative or related experience in a multinational company collaborating across multiple functions and countries
* Candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English and Chinese
* A BA/BS degree or equivalent
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills are mandatory