Job Description – Merchandise Admin Assistant
Merchandise Admin Assistant
Area of Business:
Analytics & Branch Merchandising
Key responsibilities will be supporting Branch Merchandising to ensure smooth running of the China market products. Further to support to maximize sales opportunities & profit potential whilst minimising markdown spend in the market, as well as communicating closely with UK BMD team to ensure the right amount of stock, in the right mix, at the right place, at the right time, to help deliver more full- price sales, reduce markdown and increase profit.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Follow up with BMD team and Logistics team on the commitment arriving to ensure the product is in store when planned, feedback to Branch Merchandising, Space & Distribution Manager for any potential risk.
• Ensure newly arrived POs are processed, put away and allocated as soon as possible.
• Consistently reviewing MG/profit blocks performance and recommend ranging adjustments.
• Feedback to the UK BMD teams in market promotions & key blocks/pricing within competition.
• Generating part-week reporting and daily line performance forecast, advising on fast growing blocks/options for distribution team
• Collecting store feedbacks on best/worst sellers to feedback to the UK BMD team.
• Reporting on trial reaction, updating Town Type reports and recommending ranging for repeats buys.
• New stores opening and Store event planning and supporting if needed, co-working with MKT and retail on target setting and performance reviewing
• Identifying lines not performing, suggesting actions like moving to DC002 or trading on Ecommerce
• Supporting on re-pricing and re-coding seasons operations in the system, ensuring all relevant teams are informed.
• Communicate bestselling lines and biggest weekly uplifts to the relevant teams.
• Work closely with Branch Merchandise to achieve distribution targets and maintain store stock capacity.
• At all times, demonstrate a pro-active approach, working to minimise the impact of issues whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders informed
• Challenge the way things are done and seek alternative, better solutions
• Manages and develops an assertive, dynamic culture within the team, displaying strong leadership skills to enable achievement of business goals
• Ensures commercial approach to identifying allocations and replenishment
• Demonstrates strong communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business, including the senior management team
• Demonstrates a flair for generating and recognising imaginative, innovative ideas and solutions which have commercial gain
• Is able to adapt style / content / method of communication to the situation and audience
• Is able to display a confident and professional style at all times, taking appropriate action to influence the achievement of business goals
• Frequent store visits with a focus on stock levels/mix, sales performance at dept./MG level, and the impact of the distribution process on stores
NEW LOOK的故事起源于英国。 从1969年开设第一家时尚服装店至今， 我们已快速成长为全球领先的快时尚 品牌。目前，NEW LOOK在全球已有 800多家连锁店。 NEW LOOK秉承“顾客至上”的 宗旨，始终坚信时尚面前，人人平等。 我们每周推出多款时下最新单品，全年不停，并把中转时间从最初获得设 计灵感到完成制作，且在网络及店铺 销售所需的时间缩短为仅仅只需8周。
NEW LOOK China成立于2014年初。
2014年2月，我们成功创建了newlook.cn 品牌官网、官方 微博和微信渠道，并在上海和北京开设了两家门店，围绕 NEW LOOK品牌打造真正的国际业务网络。
我们是快时尚 – 从设计到上架最短仅需不到2周 的时间，这意味着我们能够迅速应对潮流趋势的变化。
正对中国市场，我们30%的产品都针对中国顾客设计，且不会在世界任 何其他地方呈现。 针对中国市场，我们推出一系列特别版型的新产品，包 括牛仔裤，套装和印花长裤。
我们的团队是我们真正的财富，正是他们创造了我 们与其他品牌的不同之处。 我们在全球有超过20,000员工。 我们的目标是吸引并留住最棒的人才。