A 类 小 作 文
A 类 大 作 文
1. Today, advanced science and technology have made great changes to people’s life, but artists such as musicians, painters and writers are still highly valued. What can arts tell us about life that science and technology cannot?
2. Nowadays, high-technologies such as mobile phones and internet are rarely used by old people. How should these technologies be useful to old people? How to encourage old people to use the technologies?
3. Some people believe that computers and internet carry more weight than traditional education in children’s study. Some others believe that traditional schooling and teachers are still essential and more effective. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
4. Online shopping is now replacing shopping in the store. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
5. Universities and colleges are now offering qualifications through distance learning from the Internet rather than teachers in the classroom. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
6. Some people think that success in life comes from hard work and determination, while others think that there are more important factors such as money and appearance. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. Some people think planning future is a waste of time and people should focus on the present. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Many people are optimistic about the 21st century and see it as an opportunity to make positive changes to the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with their optimism? What changes would you like to see in the new century?
9. All over the world, people watch foreign film much more than locally produced films. Why? Should the government provide financial support to local film industries?
10. Today, fashion is becoming more and more important in choosing clothes. What are the reasons? Do you think the trend positive or negative?
1. As well as making money, businesses should also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?
2. Nowadays, most people learn academic study in university, but others think we should encourage to learn vocational skills more, do you agree or disagree?
3. In some countries, secondary schools aim to provide a general education across a range of subjects. In others, children focus on a narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. Which do you think is appropriate in today’s world?
4. Some people think that the governments of developing countries should introduce new technology to improve the quality of life, while some people believe that the best way is to develop education. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. The best way to teach children to cooperate is through team sports at school. What extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people say that arts subject such as painting or drawing should not be made compulsory for high school students. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that the range of technologies available to individuals will increase the gap between the rich and the poor. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people believe that it is neither possible nor useful for a country to provide university places with high proportion to young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Some people believe that rich countries provide poorer countries with other types of help rather than financial aid. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. The development of technologies is causing environmental problems. Some people believe that the solution is for everyone to adopt a simpler way of life while others say that technologies can solve these problems. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
11. Today, most of people understand the importance of protecting the environment, while some people think individuals are too weak to take actions and make a difference. Discuss why do such people hold this opinion and tell what should be done to solve the problem.
A rule in your school 校规校纪
A area of science that you're interested in 科学科目
An exciting book you have read 兴奋书籍
An time when someone gave you positive words 积极鼓励
A tourist attraction that only a few people are aware of 旅游景点
A garden or park you liked to visited when you were younger公园花园
An ideal home that you dream of having 理想房屋
A piece of furniture in your home 家具
A place where people can listen to music 音乐场所
A public facility 公共设施
An activity you do to keep healthy 保持健康
A traditional product in your country 特产
A time when you rejoiced because you took your phone with you 手机
A person who is knowledgeable 博学多才
A historical person you like 历史人物
A good parent you know 优秀家长
A successful business person you know 成功商人
An interesting foreigner you know 外国人
A car journey you went on 自驾游
A situation when you helped others 帮助他人
An experience when you taught your friend or relative 教人技能
A good decision made by others 明智决定
An achievement that you are proud of 骄傲成就
A product you bought that you are pleased with 满意商品
An important letter you received 重要来信
A time when you had to be polite 礼貌
A special toy you had in your childhood 童年玩具
A TV Program you often watch 电视节目
A skill that you learnt to help you improve outside of school学习技能
A country or city where you want to live or work向往国家/城市
An unusual meal you have eaten 特殊一餐
A season you like 喜爱季节
A story that someone told you 故事
A sports person you admire 运动健将
A popular person you have ever met流行人物
A holiday you plan to enjoy in the future 预想假期
An important river/aquatorium in your country 江河湖海
Something special that you saved enough money to buy 攒钱购物
A hi-tech product you like (except pc, mobile…)科技产品
A time when you bought something because of an advertisement广告购物
Something you enjoy doing with an older person in your family 陪伴老人
A time when a visitor came to your home客人来访
A special day away from home you had特殊外出
An important event that you celebrate重要事件
A historical period that you are interested in历史时期
An occasion when you received good service 优质服务
A photo that you remember well 一张照片
A recent development/improvement near the place you live 发展改善
A place you often visit with your family or friends 常去地方
An interesting event that happened in your school 校园趣事
Describe a popular person you know
Describe an interesting person from another country.
Describe a rule at your school that you agree or disagree
Describe an exciting book you have read
Describe something or activity you do to stay healthy
Describe a TV program (TV series / drama) you enjoy watching
Describe an interesting place that few people know
Describe a person that you think is a good parent.
Describe an important rive or a lake or area of water in your country/in your hometown
火 爆 招 募，欢迎试听